ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Keeping The Pool In Good Condition Through Proper Pool Maintenance
Total Articles: 2
Each and every constructions are different from one another in shapes, sizes, designs and colours. Likewise the swimming pools present in each area are different in
some respect. For each of the pools, the cleaning and maintenance process is different due to difference in the size, shape and type.
Keeping the pool sparkling and fresh is the wish of everyone. But, for that maintenance on a regular basis is required. Some tips for the pool maintenance are:
Cleaning of the skimmer baskets on a weekly basis.
Checking the chemistry of the pool for 1-2 times a week or once in 2 weeks depending on the weather.
Cleaning the lint and hair pot in the pool after regular interval of weeks.
Checking the water level regularly and maintaining the level at a medium range.
Regularly checking the deck chlorinator or inline chlorinator present in the pool.
If the pool has a salt system or an ozonator, you need to maintain it on a regular basis.
Cleaning the filter and the tile line on a regular interval after the pool has been vacuumed.
Keeping animals, chemicals and weeds out of the pool.
Servicing the heater properly.
Maintaining the pH value to the desired level.
Check for any leakage and repair it immediately.
Every swimming pool needs some chemical balance to be maintained. The pH level, the alkalinity level, the calcium hardness, the chlorine residual etc. for the general
health of the water that may affect the swimmer using the pool.
A professional pool maintenance in Melbourne ensures the proper maintenance and restricts the common mistakes with the pool
maintenance. The common mistakes with the pool maintenance are:
Not maintaining the pH balance within 7.2-7.5 and allowing it to reach some 8.0.
Not keeping the alkalinity at 80-140PPM.
Not checking the calcium hardness or the total dissolved solids.
Not checking the leaks and broken tiles as well as not replacing or repairing the same.
Proper maintenance and regular checking will ensure the longevity of the pool and restrain from the accidents caused due to the issues that exists and emerges.
About the Author:: This contribution has been made by Hayley Hall who has written a number of articles on pool maintenance
Melbourne and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.ppsservice.com.au.
Fitness Articles1. The Secrets Of Bruhana Nasyam Therapy In India
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
2. Know Effective Ways To Reduce Weight The Healthy Way
Author: Owen Jones
3. Let Herbs Cure Your Soul And Body From The Core, Stay Safe And Healthy
Author: Seth Aslatt
4. Ideas On How To Give A Kick Start To Your Pole Dancing Business
Author: Spencer Holden
5. Things The Media Hasn't Told You About Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Author: Dave Woods
6. Find The Digital Camera For You If You Are A Beginner
Author: Fiona Lee
7. Valuable Tips For Wearing Coloured Contact Lens
Author: Aasim Rahman
8. Shopping For Fitness Clothing – Becoming A Fitness Apparel Brand Ambassador
Author: Henry Vongxay
9. The Healing Property Of Professionally Imparted Massage Is Unending
Author: Leona Miller
10. Get A Fit Body At Top Gym In Charlotte
Author: Justin James
11. Balance Board Workout - Have Fun While Getting Fit!
Author: Erik Olsen
12. The Ultimate Guide Of Pradhanama Nasya Therapy
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
13. Best Strength Training Machines For Women
14. Can Yoga Heal A Broken Heart?
Author: Louise Franklin
15. Relief Through Yoga Within The Face Of The Opioid Epidemic
Author: Carolyn Case