ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Top 4 Warning Signs That Your Car Needs A Service
Total Articles: 15
Pay attention to maintaining your car and keep moving it on the road!!
In this article, we are going to discuss the top warning signs that clearly indicate that your car needs a service. Scroll down!!
Here are some warning signs your car needs a service...
- Warning lights on dashboard
- Abnormal vibrations
- Unresponsive or over-sensitive brakes
- Vehicle owner’s manual
Warning Lights on Dashboard
The most obvious sign your car will give you light on your dashboard!!
Dashboard lights are configured in such a way that, when the system that they’re monitoring isn’t functioning to their standard, and to give you an idea that a service is needed before a problem becomes serious.
An abnormal vibration is a subtle movement or unavoidable shudder!!
Every vibration is not caused by road surface or driving style. In some instances, the vibrations might also be due to something like over-worn or unbalanced tires, the failing of a joint or loosening of a bearing in-depth.
Unresponsive or Over-Sensitive Brakes
Braking is one area of the car that often experiences wear and tear overtime!
Brake pads, rotors, and fluids are the ones that experience wear under the strain of everyday driving. You should always feel a crisp response when you put your right foot on that brake pedal, if there any major resistance, oversensitivity, knocking or strange noises come up, then make sure, it’s time for a service. Contact your auto repair in Marrickville as soon as possible.
Vehicle Owner’s Manual
The owner manual contains information on a car's features and its maintenance schedule!!
The vehicle owner’s manual is a comprehensive resource - follow it regularly, which lets you approach problems proactively rather than reactively.
Additional Tips to Follow:
Here are some tips that you should check and follow it regularly
- Check the engine light has been illuminated or is flashing.
- Be aware of a smoking bonnet.
- Pay attention for excessive smoke from the exhaust.
- If your car coolant leaks, take a quick action.
- Move your way forward to the car service centre, if your car engine is chugging, racing or shaking.
“So what’s the best way to avoid these warning signs? Book in for a regular car repair service in Marrickville with your local dealership and enjoy a full annual service for an easily affordable monthly price!!”
The author of the article is working in City Garage, a leading car service in Marrickville. In these articles, the author has discussed the warning signs of the car and when to go for car repair service in Marrickville. Get more ideas on how to take care of your car at http://www.citygarage.com.au/
Automobiles Articles1. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
2. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
3. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
4. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
5. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
6. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
7. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
8. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
9. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
10. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
11. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat
12. The Use Of Cummins Compound Turbocharger Results In Sped Up Motor
Author: Rip Rook
13. Wearing Novelty Helmets Motorcycle Can Keep You Protected While Riding!
Author: Dickens Ben
14. Your Search For The #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
Author: Al Freilich
15. Best And Affordabale Car, Bus, Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Neetabus Shubhyatra
Author: Neetabus Shubhyatra