ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Top 4 Warning Signs That Your Car Needs A Service
Total Articles: 21
Pay attention to maintaining your car and keep moving it on the road!!
In this article, we are going to discuss the top warning signs that clearly indicate that your car needs a service. Scroll down!!
Here are some warning signs your car needs a service...
- Warning lights on dashboard
- Abnormal vibrations
- Unresponsive or over-sensitive brakes
- Vehicle owner’s manual
Warning Lights on Dashboard
The most obvious sign your car will give you light on your dashboard!!
Dashboard lights are configured in such a way that, when the system that they’re monitoring isn’t functioning to their standard, and to give you an idea that a service is needed before a problem becomes serious.
An abnormal vibration is a subtle movement or unavoidable shudder!!
Every vibration is not caused by road surface or driving style. In some instances, the vibrations might also be due to something like over-worn or unbalanced tires, the failing of a joint or loosening of a bearing in-depth.
Unresponsive or Over-Sensitive Brakes
Braking is one area of the car that often experiences wear and tear overtime!
Brake pads, rotors, and fluids are the ones that experience wear under the strain of everyday driving. You should always feel a crisp response when you put your right foot on that brake pedal, if there any major resistance, oversensitivity, knocking or strange noises come up, then make sure, it’s time for a service. Contact your auto repair in Marrickville as soon as possible.
Vehicle Owner’s Manual
The owner manual contains information on a car's features and its maintenance schedule!!
The vehicle owner’s manual is a comprehensive resource - follow it regularly, which lets you approach problems proactively rather than reactively.
Additional Tips to Follow:
Here are some tips that you should check and follow it regularly
- Check the engine light has been illuminated or is flashing.
- Be aware of a smoking bonnet.
- Pay attention for excessive smoke from the exhaust.
- If your car coolant leaks, take a quick action.
- Move your way forward to the car service centre, if your car engine is chugging, racing or shaking.
“So what’s the best way to avoid these warning signs? Book in for a regular car repair service in Marrickville with your local dealership and enjoy a full annual service for an easily affordable monthly price!!”
The author of the article is working in City Garage, a leading car service in Marrickville. In these articles, the author has discussed the warning signs of the car and when to go for car repair service in Marrickville. Get more ideas on how to take care of your car at http://www.citygarage.com.au/
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard