ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Top 4 Warning Signs That Your Car Needs A Service
Total Articles: 16
Pay attention to maintaining your car and keep moving it on the road!!
In this article, we are going to discuss the top warning signs that clearly indicate that your car needs a service. Scroll down!!
Here are some warning signs your car needs a service...
- Warning lights on dashboard
- Abnormal vibrations
- Unresponsive or over-sensitive brakes
- Vehicle owner’s manual
Warning Lights on Dashboard
The most obvious sign your car will give you light on your dashboard!!
Dashboard lights are configured in such a way that, when the system that they’re monitoring isn’t functioning to their standard, and to give you an idea that a service is needed before a problem becomes serious.
An abnormal vibration is a subtle movement or unavoidable shudder!!
Every vibration is not caused by road surface or driving style. In some instances, the vibrations might also be due to something like over-worn or unbalanced tires, the failing of a joint or loosening of a bearing in-depth.
Unresponsive or Over-Sensitive Brakes
Braking is one area of the car that often experiences wear and tear overtime!
Brake pads, rotors, and fluids are the ones that experience wear under the strain of everyday driving. You should always feel a crisp response when you put your right foot on that brake pedal, if there any major resistance, oversensitivity, knocking or strange noises come up, then make sure, it’s time for a service. Contact your auto repair in Marrickville as soon as possible.
Vehicle Owner’s Manual
The owner manual contains information on a car's features and its maintenance schedule!!
The vehicle owner’s manual is a comprehensive resource - follow it regularly, which lets you approach problems proactively rather than reactively.
Additional Tips to Follow:
Here are some tips that you should check and follow it regularly
- Check the engine light has been illuminated or is flashing.
- Be aware of a smoking bonnet.
- Pay attention for excessive smoke from the exhaust.
- If your car coolant leaks, take a quick action.
- Move your way forward to the car service centre, if your car engine is chugging, racing or shaking.
“So what’s the best way to avoid these warning signs? Book in for a regular car repair service in Marrickville with your local dealership and enjoy a full annual service for an easily affordable monthly price!!”
The author of the article is working in City Garage, a leading car service in Marrickville. In these articles, the author has discussed the warning signs of the car and when to go for car repair service in Marrickville. Get more ideas on how to take care of your car at http://www.citygarage.com.au/
Automobiles Articles1. Why Automobile Companies Should Tie-up With Drivekool For Rto Services
2. 2018 Best Dirt Bike For Kids Of Different Age Groups – Kids For King
Author: Kids For King
3. How To Get Your Car Ready For Summer
Author: vibhuti Chouhan
4. Rockman Moldex-carbon Composites Company In India
Author: Rockman Industries
5. How To Know Kinds Of Mechanical Repairs Done By Automobile Mechanics In Vista
Author: Andrew Raymond
6. Fleet Wraps The Best Way To Advertise Your Business
7. What Keeps Planes Up And Running
Author: Xtreme Aviation
8. Car Rental Seychelles Should Be Considered When You Are Looking Forward To Make Your Commuting Safe
Author: Jeffrey Pham
9. Your Purpose Of Usage Will Define Whether It Is Best To Choose The Cruiser Over The Touring Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. How To Check The First Auto Repair In Any Local Garage
Author: Mark Josesh
11. How To Know Hydraulic Hose System Design
Author: Ryan gary
12. Simulators In Mining Industry
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. How To Manage A Down Payment For Your Next Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
14. Types Of Forklifts Their Use And Advantages
Author: Raunak Kadam
15. Why You Should Have A Portable Jump Starters For Cars – Reasons!
Author: Anthony Farinola