ALL >> Career >> View Article
5 Qualities On How To Be A Good Call Center Agent
Total Articles: 45
As an expert BPO company for 7 years, our agents have experienced every single call you can think of. They’re professional, experienced, and well-versed with any possible situation and complaint known to man.
With many call center companies hiring new agents and are looking for new blood, our veteran agents give their personal advice on how to be a good call center agent. So listen up newbies and applicants! Once you’re prepared for your interview and are just hired, time for work! Don’t worry, here’s are 5 ways on how to be a good call center agent!
1. BE EMPATHETIC
In our previous blog about the importance of human interaction, we’ve emphasized about being caring and applying your most human emotion when talking to people. This is still the top advice agents can give, being understanding and listening well is the best way to provide great customer service.
2. PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Whenever you’re making outbound or inbound calls, you always have to listen and carefully understand what your customers are saying. Take note of the tone of their voice, the way they’re talking to you, and what they’re trying to say and get across. With paying attention to details makes you respond better.
3. BE ORGANIZED
If you’re just beginning to be a call center agent and just getting used to the S.O.P. (Standard Operating Procedure), keep a list of what you should do so as not to forget! There might be a process that you overlooked or even forget and that’s not normal. But keeping your notes and computer programs fixed will help you work systematically.
4. HAVE PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
The BPO company you enter will train you on the product or service they offer. Some don’t take these seriously, but focus and remember the important information! Be an expert in what company and brand you’re representing, these will definitely be one your skills on the job!
5. ALWAYS BE FRIENDLY
At the end of the day you’re still human and the people you’re talking to are still human. They might be aggravated and antsy with the situation they’re in so try to be friendly and understanding. Watch your tone of voice and be nice. The world is experiencing so much negativity, let’s not spread it more on the phone.
These are just 5 simple tips for working in a call center, we hope these helped you improve your skills and at least meet your expectations and curiosities with working in a BPO company. We wish all applicants and even current employees a productive year ahead!
Career Articles1. Step By Step Process To Get Job In Overseas
Author: Sapna Gupta
2. How To Thoroughly Clean The Poultry Cages For Sale
Author: How to thoroughly clean the Poultry cages for sale
3. Why Online Marketing Tutor As A Career Is The Best Option In 2018
Author: Amit Singh
4. Top 5 Myths That Job Seekers Need To Break About Chemical Industry Job Consultants In India
Author: jennifer jam
5. How To Look For Best Forklift Jobs?
Author: 1800 Drivers
6. Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (mewps) Risk Assessment.
Author: Chris H
7. Best Job Consultancy In Hyderabad
8. Soft Skills Gap & The Stakeholders
Author: Sameer Shah
9. Php Interview Questions And Answers
Author: Sunil Kumar
10. Montessori Floor Bed
11. A List Of Work From Home Jobs That You Can Consider As A Freelancer
12. Data Science Online And Classroom Training With Placements Assistance
13. Devops Training | Online Devops Training | Devops Training And Placement.
14. Resume Building By Kairos Consultancy
Author: KAIROS CONSULTANCY
15. What Are The Characteristics Of The T41 4 Inches Cutting Disc Size?
Author: yang huimin