ALL >> Career >> View Article
5 Qualities On How To Be A Good Call Center Agent
Total Articles: 13
As an expert BPO company for 7 years, our agents have experienced every single call you can think of. They’re professional, experienced, and well-versed with any possible situation and complaint known to man.
With many call center companies hiring new agents and are looking for new blood, our veteran agents give their personal advice on how to be a good call center agent. So listen up newbies and applicants! Once you’re prepared for your interview and are just hired, time for work! Don’t worry, here’s are 5 ways on how to be a good call center agent!
1. BE EMPATHETIC
In our previous blog about the importance of human interaction, we’ve emphasized about being caring and applying your most human emotion when talking to people. This is still the top advice agents can give, being understanding and listening well is the best way to provide great customer service.
2. PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Whenever you’re making outbound or inbound calls, you always have to listen and carefully understand what your customers are saying. Take note of the tone of their voice, the way they’re talking to you, and what they’re trying to say and get across. With paying attention to details makes you respond better.
3. BE ORGANIZED
If you’re just beginning to be a call center agent and just getting used to the S.O.P. (Standard Operating Procedure), keep a list of what you should do so as not to forget! There might be a process that you overlooked or even forget and that’s not normal. But keeping your notes and computer programs fixed will help you work systematically.
4. HAVE PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
The BPO company you enter will train you on the product or service they offer. Some don’t take these seriously, but focus and remember the important information! Be an expert in what company and brand you’re representing, these will definitely be one your skills on the job!
5. ALWAYS BE FRIENDLY
At the end of the day you’re still human and the people you’re talking to are still human. They might be aggravated and antsy with the situation they’re in so try to be friendly and understanding. Watch your tone of voice and be nice. The world is experiencing so much negativity, let’s not spread it more on the phone.
These are just 5 simple tips for working in a call center, we hope these helped you improve your skills and at least meet your expectations and curiosities with working in a BPO company. We wish all applicants and even current employees a productive year ahead!
Career Articles1. Do’s And Don’ts For Microsoft Training
Author: Mukesh Kumar
2. Disabled People And Internet Home Jobs
Author: Ross Berkely
3. Career Options After Distance Mba Course In Retail Management
Author: Jitendra D
4. Best 8 Countries For Overseas Education And Jobs
Author: orion study abroad
5. How Can A Student Visa Consultant Help You From Getting Your Visa Rejected?
Author: Pranati Roy
6. Top Institutes In Clinical Research In Hyderabad
7. Clifford Beaumont: Uk Retail Sales Tumble
8. Couldn’t Crack Pre-engineering Test? Don’t Worry, Industrial Training Programs Are Here!
9. Top 4 Diploma Courses After 12th Fit For Both Boys And Girls
10. Which Is Best Institute To Learn Digital Markeing In Delhi-ncr?
Author: rakesh verma
11. 10 Best Websites To Search For Latest Govt Jobs In India
Author: rakesh verma
12. How Does Big Data Help In Building A Successful Business?
Author: Kartik Patel
13. Simulation Of Steam Vent Silencer
14. Resume Formats For Success
Author: Sophie Kaul
15. Choose The Best College By Completing The Inter-college Quizzes
Author: Owen thomson