ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
A Smart Watch To Suit All Your Smart Needs
Total Articles: 39
A smart watch can be said to be a computerised gadget the utility of which increases with use. The popularity of smart watches in India shows ample proof of the utility of the same. While most buyers are a bit sceptical about the same before buying, they cannot stop using the same after buying. Its innumerable uses make it an important addition to a person’s life. Some of the ways in which a smart watch can help to make a person’s life easier are:
• Notifications: In today’s world time is always in short supply. Hence in order to be able to use time properly, smart watches can receive notifications which can be read just by a flick of the wrist. The wearer can then decide if he needs to act on the same and take out the smart phone out of his pocket. For unimportant notifications, he can continue doing whatever he was doing without any interruptions.
• Social etiquette: Checking to see messages or caller ids on the smartphone in the middle of a conversation can seem rude to the other people concerned. But checking out the same on the android watch will help maintain social etiquette and still get the job done.
• Ease of control: There are many controls which need to be changed from time to time like volume, lights etc. These can also be done very easily from the smart watch thereby eliminating the need to have to take out the phone and then work with the controls.
• Call answer: The ability to answer call from the phone make for one of the best android smart watch ever. The ability to answer or even decline an incoming call right from the smart watch worn at the wrist is an important aspect of the same. in fact smart watches go even a step further by activating the smartphone’s microphone and speaker whenever a call comes in after displaying the number on the watch screen.
• Fitness: Trackers used to keep a count of small things connected to fitness like number of calories burnt, number of steps taken etc. But remembering to wear a tracker every time one goes out for a brisk walk is a hassle most people want to do without. Hence eventually they simply forget to wear the tracker. However, the smart watch can prove to be one of the best fitness tracker with their ability to count steps, run dedicated fitness apps etc. Also since it is a watch, wearing it is a habit most people do with their eyes closed.
• Retains battery life: The more one uses the smart phone, the more its battery drains. But with the smart watch doing a number of its initial functions, there is lesser stress on its battery which tends to last longer than other smartphones.
• Navigation: The use of GPS and following the instructions sent on the smartphone can be quite a problem while driving. But it is much easier to take a look at the road instructions given when it is on a smart watch worn on the wrist.
Hence be it as a fitness band or a navigator or music system, the smart watch can perform all the roles allocated to it with ease thereby enabling the wearer lead a relatively hassle-free life.
Fitness Articles1. Welcome To Health Myntraslimming Center & Beauty Center
2. A List Of Best Mechanical Engineering Subjects And Books
3. Yoga Lifestyle
Author: Robiul alam
4. Ranks Up Technologies Are Making Amends In The Google Adwords Sector
5. 24x7 Hours King Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra And Delhi With Doctors Service
Author: king air ambulance
6. 4 Important Health Benefits Of Having A Home Pool
7. The Best Full Face Snorkel Mask Provide Knowledge About Great Snorkeling Experience
Author: best full face snorkel mask
8. Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein 2018 Review
Author: amar akaym
9. Best Organizing Sales And Marketing Event In Washington Dc
10. Why Is Boxing The Best Martial Arts Style?
Author: Pinnacle Martial Arts
11. How To Get The Most Out Of Your Spin Classes
Author: Christian Ruggeri
12. Common Gym Injuries And How To Avoid Them?
13. Activities That Are Suitable For Team Building In Any Workplace
Author: Holly Coane
14. Secrets To Keep Doctors Away And To Stay Fit Naturally
Author: Seth Aslatt
15. Ideas For Women Fitness Without Any Side Effect
Author: Spencer Holden