ALL >> Movie >> View Article
A Sneak Peek Into 'shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana'
Total Articles: 5
After delivering countless offbeat hits such as Kai Po Che, Queen, Gangs of Wasseypur and the recent dark comedy, Newton (which also happens to be the official entry into the 90th Academy Awards), Rajkumar Rao is back again, doing what he does best- starring in yet another unconventional film that perfectly flaunts his ability to do a wide variety of roles. His upcoming movie, Shaadi Mein Zaroora Aana, may sound like a conventional romantic comedy on the surface but you know what they say: ‘don’t judge a book by its cover!’
Starring opposite Kriti Kharbanda, Rao plays a multidimensional character in this film. Audiences will see him as the typical good and innocent romantic hero in the first half of the movie; the second half will see Rao turn into the avenger, all suited-up and ready to take the revenge he set out for.
Bollywood movies are made up of borrowed themes and characters, and surprisingly, Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana draws inspiration from one of Rao’s previous movies, Bareilly Ki Barfi. The contrasting character shades that the audience will witness in this movie seem like a direct inspiration from the latter, and Kriti Kharbanda’s character seems quite alike to Kriti Sanon’s Bitti from Bareilly Ki Barfi.
That said, it will be quite interesting to see how the movie turns out as Bareilly Ki Barfi was only released in August 2017 and is still quite fresh in the minds of the audience. The trailer of the movie does seem to hold its own though and opens with a powerful line from the lead actor, Rao, where you can see him heartbroken and heralding war now that love has gone from his life.
Another thing that seems interesting about Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana is that a lead couple of the story meets for an arranged marriage, which has been proposed by their respective families. The proposed wedding turns awry due to the happening of an unexpected and unfortunate event, giving a twist to what could’ve been a fairytale ending.
After watching the trailer of the movie and getting a sneak peek into what Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana is all about, viewers can safely assume that this movie is going to be one hell of a rollercoaster ride- both for the audience as well as the characters in it!
Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana has been directed by Ratna Shah and will be releasing country-wide on 10th November 2017.
Mohit Kapoor is a budding cinematographer and writer. When he is not on sets, he loves binge-watching television series and Bollywood movies. He is a true Bollywood fan and loves posting pictures of actors and actresses on the walls of his room.
Movie Articles1. The 75th Golden Globe Award Winners 2018 List - Xtrascoop
Author: xtra scoop
2. Productions At Multai Studios
3. Make Your Wedding Memorable: San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photographer
4. Watch Movies Online Free
5. Amazon Obhijaan Hd Movie Overview And Download
Author: Fatima Malik
6. 11 Years And Why People Still Love Baap Numberi Beta Dus Numbri
Author: Mohit Kapoor
7. 2016, Decent Year Of Silver Screen
Author: Andy Rubin
8. How To Download Music And Video From The Internet To Your Pc From Any Site In Any Browser
Author: Natalia Brown
9. Meilleur Site Streaming Allows You To Watch Movies Online With Ease
10. What Do I Need To Watch Free Online Movies?
Author: Movie Counter
11. Atlanta Video Production – What To Expect From Professional Video Shooting Services?
Author: Atlanta Video Production, Professional video Shoot
12. Nei India Undying Endeavor To Turn Young Talents To Virtuosos!
Author: BOBBY BOSE
13. 'the Mummy': Welcome To The "new" World Of Gods And Monsters
Author: Grace Anderson
14. Difference Between Colour Correction & Colour Grading
Author: Satyam Raj
15. Tips On Low-budget Filmmaking
Author: Satyam Raj