ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Guide To Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim Process
Total Articles: 1
Bajaj Allianz is a private general insurance company in India which was founded in 2001. This company is a JV or joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE. Bajaj Allianz is a famous motor insurance provider for car and bikes. Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy promises to protect your car against the physical damage, theft, fire, natural disasters, third party liability or injury, along with providing personal assistance cover.
Claim process of Bajaj Allianz Car insurance
Bajaj Allianz has the most easy and quick process of claim settlement. The company has an uncomplicated claim process for their customers.
The process of claim in Bajaj Allianz car insurance is summarized below:
• Inform the company about the accident immediately by calling the customer care and register the claim. The contact number of the company which is toll free is 1800 102 5858 and 1800 22 5858 or by calling 020-30305858 (chargeable)
• Some details like name, spot of accident, date and time of accident, your contact number, engine number, chassis number and registration number will be verified by the customer support executive
• Once the claim is raised and the details are given, you will be given a claim reference number for future use.
• In case your car has been stolen, you will have to visit the police station to lodge a complaint in writing immediately within 24 hours and get a copy of the same. Later, you need to call the companies dedicated service desk.
• In the case of a stolen car, the company waits for ninety days hoping the car will be recovered. If not, then you have to get a Non-traceable Report from the police station and hand over the same to the insurance company. Only after this, the claims process will be started by the company.
• In case of a damaged car, you have to take your car to the workshop. Once this is done, the company will send his surveyor for inspection within 24 hours.
• After the inspection, the surveyor will give the assessment papers and then the approval will be sanctioned.
• The last step is to provide necessary documents to the garage and insurance provider. The originals will also be required to verify the copies. You can have the originals back after the verification.
The list of the documents needed to settle claim for Bajaj Allianz car insurance are:
• A correctly filled insurance claim form
• Policy and copy of the cover note to prove car insurance
• A copy of the registration certificate (RC) of your car
• Tax receipt of your car
• A copy of estimate or cost of the repair
• A copy of DL or driving license of the person who drove the car when the accident took place.
• A copy of FIR
• A receipt of payment with original repair invoice
• Repair invoice in case of cashless facility
• Claim discharge paper with signature and revenue stamp
• A copy of car insurance policy
• In case of theft – keys of the car, warranty card, service booklet, FIR report, a copy of report from RTO mentioning the vehicle in “non-use” category, Form 28, Form 29 and Form 30 with signature and a Form 35 signed by the financer, letter of subrogation, consent letter for the agreed amount for claim settlement, NOC by the financer, and vakalatnama.
• In case of third-party injury or death, a copy of police FIR or Panchnama, copy of DL, copy of car insurance papers, RC of the car, and claim form.
After submitting these documents, the company will provide the claim amount within a few days. You can track the same online or by making a call to the customer care. Also, as a facilitative measure, the company keeps informing their consumers through SMS and mails about the claim amount.
Bajaj Allianz car insurance will not cover the following:
• General wear and tear of the car.
• Electrical or Mechanical breakdown.
• If the damage is caused by a person driving without a driver’s license.
• If the damage is caused by a person who is drunk or is under the influence of drugs
• Damage caused due to war, nuclear activity, risk, or mutiny.
Read more: Why to opt for Bajaj car insurance
Insurance Articles1. A Quick Look To The Highly Beneficial International Travel Insurance India
2. The Care And Maintenance Tips For Piccolo
Author: Joseph White
3. Who Cares After You End – Secure Your Financial Future
Author: Ackerman Insurance
4. Few Things You Must Know Before Buying Cello Instrument
Author: Micheal Jordan
5. Benefits Of Hiring Public Adjusters For Property Insurance Claims In Nj
6. A Brief Overview Of Worker's Compensation Insurance
Author: helland agency
7. What Home Insurance Means To You
Author: Absolute value insurance
8. Tips For Investing In Mutual Funds
Author: somesh mane
9. Financial Services For Investment | Money Tree Solution
Author: Money Tree
10. Why Having A Music Lesson Insurance Is Important For The Instructors?
Author: Victor Johnson
11. Ensure The Best Value For Your Claims With Insurance Assessor
Author: Claim Makers
12. Roles And Responsibilities Of Loss Assessors
Author: Claim Makers
13. Avail Maximum Insurance Payout With Loss Assessors
Author: Claim Makers
14. How To Find Out The Benefits Of Term Life Insurance
Author: Joanne Finucan
15. What You Need To Know About Financial Planning
Author: Mary Jane