ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
5 Ideas On How To Use Social Media Wall At Weddings
Total Articles: 3
Thinking about casting some magical spell of social media walls to your wedding? Social walls are a terrific tool and a great way to capture the crazy madness and the fun and frolic of weddings from every corner. Social media has rooted well into the wedding culture today where brides, grooms and their near and dear ones are using it well to share every moment of their wedding on the social channels and then further embedding the live social media wall in weddings or putting up the social media wall at their wedding on a jumbotron. Here are quick ways to help brides and grooms to channelize their social media madness on a social media wall at their wedding-
1. Create a Hashtag
Now if you’re wondering where to begin from, begin by creating a unique hashtag that is not in use by another couple on the social media channels. The unique hashtag will enable you and your family and friends as well as guests to post pictures on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook with the relevant hashtag.
2. Encourage Friends and Family to use the Hashtag to the Full
Encourage your friends, family, photographer and guests to use your wedding hashtag. This helps you to streamline all your wedding pictures by searching for just your unique hashtag and thereby channelling all the wedding pictures on the social media wall and hence you get your live social media wall for your wedding. Some props and a photo booth will do wonders to stir up the wedding shenanigans and will boost people to be playful and click more pictures.
3. Virtual Participation by Family and Friends
Friends, family and guests who could not visit your wedding can send their wishes over to you for your big day on social media and the same can be displayed on social media walls to express thankfulness and gratitude.
4. Pull in all the User-Generated Content
Pull in all the user-generated content from all your friends and family and give yourself the gift of your wedding – a colorful and vivid social media wall. Social media walls can in a variety of themes and inbuilt designs and choose the one that best suits your style. Pull in posts from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and insert them on the social media wall. Showing live social media in weddings is exciting and you capture emotions, fun and frolic from each and every guest at your wedding.
5. Real-Time Updates from Every Corner of the Wedding
Social media walls are capable of refreshing content and displaying it on the display the minute it’s posted, all in real-time. It’s quick. Every time someone at your wedding puts up a post having fun in one corner of the wedding, you can view it and go and be a part of the fun taking place. Real-time updates are pulled from the social media channels and are displayed on the live social wall for the wedding.
Social media walls are a neoteric concept that people are adopting rapidly to get and reflect the best out of their weddings, give it a try!
Internet Marketing Articles1. 5 To Help Add Content To Web Site When You're A Writer
Author: Andrew Mccann
2. Article Marketing Cash - Generating Money-making Articles With Killer Blogs
Author: Andrew Mccann
3. What Is The Role Of Hotspot Rental In Modern World?
4. Web Design Agency Dubai Taking Care Of 5 Premier Aspects Of Web Development
5. 8 Ways Online Poll Helps Human Resources!
Author: Malcolm Raynor
6. Smart Ways To Promote Your New Blog
7. Secure Your Website With Ssl
Author: Martina Henderson
8. Why Hiring A Professional Web Design Company Makes Sense? Top 5 Reasons
Author: Sanjay Sachdeva
9. Seo Marketing – How It Helps Your Online Business Campaign
Author: David Halpin
10. Why Should One Invest In Tata Destination 150 Project?
11. How Responding To Online Reviews Is Essential As A Social Media Strategy
Author: Lee Wood
12. Top 3 Best Free Wordpress Themes 2018
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
13. Grow Your Connections With Thousands Of Professors And Teachers With Schools Email List
Author: Charles Jaxson
14. Global Handheld Imagers Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Best Ways To Do Small Business Advertising
Author: James Belly