ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
5 Ideas On How To Use Social Media Wall At Weddings
Total Articles: 3
Thinking about casting some magical spell of social media walls to your wedding? Social walls are a terrific tool and a great way to capture the crazy madness and the fun and frolic of weddings from every corner. Social media has rooted well into the wedding culture today where brides, grooms and their near and dear ones are using it well to share every moment of their wedding on the social channels and then further embedding the live social media wall in weddings or putting up the social media wall at their wedding on a jumbotron. Here are quick ways to help brides and grooms to channelize their social media madness on a social media wall at their wedding-
1. Create a Hashtag
Now if you’re wondering where to begin from, begin by creating a unique hashtag that is not in use by another couple on the social media channels. The unique hashtag will enable you and your family and friends as well as guests to post pictures on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook with the relevant hashtag.
2. Encourage Friends and Family to use the Hashtag to the Full
Encourage your friends, family, photographer and guests to use your wedding hashtag. This helps you to streamline all your wedding pictures by searching for just your unique hashtag and thereby channelling all the wedding pictures on the social media wall and hence you get your live social media wall for your wedding. Some props and a photo booth will do wonders to stir up the wedding shenanigans and will boost people to be playful and click more pictures.
3. Virtual Participation by Family and Friends
Friends, family and guests who could not visit your wedding can send their wishes over to you for your big day on social media and the same can be displayed on social media walls to express thankfulness and gratitude.
4. Pull in all the User-Generated Content
Pull in all the user-generated content from all your friends and family and give yourself the gift of your wedding – a colorful and vivid social media wall. Social media walls can in a variety of themes and inbuilt designs and choose the one that best suits your style. Pull in posts from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and insert them on the social media wall. Showing live social media in weddings is exciting and you capture emotions, fun and frolic from each and every guest at your wedding.
5. Real-Time Updates from Every Corner of the Wedding
Social media walls are capable of refreshing content and displaying it on the display the minute it’s posted, all in real-time. It’s quick. Every time someone at your wedding puts up a post having fun in one corner of the wedding, you can view it and go and be a part of the fun taking place. Real-time updates are pulled from the social media channels and are displayed on the live social wall for the wedding.
Social media walls are a neoteric concept that people are adopting rapidly to get and reflect the best out of their weddings, give it a try!
Internet Marketing Articles1. The Best Web Development Nj Services
Author: Reclaim Digital
2. Significance Of Visual Content Marketing Campaign
Author: Frisco Web Solutions
3. How Content Marketing Boosts Organic Traffic And Grows Your Business
Author: Auggie Diaz
4. How To Get Website Rank In 2018: The Seo Checklist
Author: Sanjay Burman
5. Online Reputation Management Services For Your Brand
Author: Sanjay Burman
6. Why Should Every Company Have A Reactive Web Design Layout?
Author: TNT Max
7. Best Tips To Increase Online Visibility Of Your Business
Author: Vivek Dubey
8. Best Ecommerce Platform For Startups
Author: Mars Web
9. Key Items Your Package Of Seo Services Should Have
Author: Kamlesh Varma
10. Fiber Optic Plc Splitter Manufactures
11. Effective Social Media Marketing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Nishtha Sharma
12. 4 Ways Online Lead Generation Is Better To Offline Lead Generation
Author: Komali Babi
13. Unleash The Power Of The Best Free Advertising Sites
14. Various Seo Tactics For A Tiny /small Website That Does Not Have Any Visitors And Traffic
15. Increasing The Ranking Of Your Website In Search Engines
Author: Rahul Sharma