ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Know About 3-2-1 Workout Method
Total Articles: 66
The 3-2-1 workout plan came into existence because of its portable moves and flexibility. Most celebrities are on the move every time and cannot always access the gym. Consequently, they cannot really carry heavy gym equipment or workout with them. For this, they require light portable equipment to carry when on the move. The effectiveness of the 3-2-1 workout plan is revealed in the fit bodies of the celebrities.
The 3-2-1 workout mixes resistance training and cardio into a single workout plan. According to the name, the workout plan goes like, three cardio exercises, two resistance exercises, and one core exercise. The layout of the routine is:
● Cardio exercise 1 and resistance exercise 1- The first cardio exercise is a warmup. It consists of, three-minute light cardio session like jogging, jumping or using the elliptical. The first session of the resistance training should consist of bench presses, squats and shoulder presses.
● Cardio exercise 2 and resistance exercise 2- The second cardio exercise should last 10 minutes. It should alternate between high and low intensity switching every two minutes. You can perform the same activity that you used for the first cardio session with the exception of altering the intensity. The second round of resistance training exercises should be of curls, lateral raises and calf raise.
● Cardio exercise 3 and core exercise 1- The third cardio session should be a repeat of the second cardio session. The final set of the 3-2-1 should consist of five core exercise at 30 reps each. Example of core exercises includes, sit-ups, crunches, leg raises and dumbbell side bends.
Add it to your weekly exercise routine, so that you are engaging in two to four sessions per week.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. Welcome To Health Myntraslimming Center & Beauty Center
2. A List Of Best Mechanical Engineering Subjects And Books
3. Yoga Lifestyle
Author: Robiul alam
4. Ranks Up Technologies Are Making Amends In The Google Adwords Sector
5. 24x7 Hours King Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra And Delhi With Doctors Service
Author: king air ambulance
6. 4 Important Health Benefits Of Having A Home Pool
7. The Best Full Face Snorkel Mask Provide Knowledge About Great Snorkeling Experience
Author: best full face snorkel mask
8. Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein 2018 Review
Author: amar akaym
9. Best Organizing Sales And Marketing Event In Washington Dc
10. Why Is Boxing The Best Martial Arts Style?
Author: Pinnacle Martial Arts
11. How To Get The Most Out Of Your Spin Classes
Author: Christian Ruggeri
12. Common Gym Injuries And How To Avoid Them?
13. Activities That Are Suitable For Team Building In Any Workplace
Author: Holly Coane
14. Secrets To Keep Doctors Away And To Stay Fit Naturally
Author: Seth Aslatt
15. Ideas For Women Fitness Without Any Side Effect
Author: Spencer Holden