ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
How To Resolve “access Record(s) Cannot Be Read No Read Permission On”
Total Articles: 1
So here is the error that we will discuss today “access record(s) cannot be read no read permission on”. Reasons/causes and how to resolve this error.
Although you have taken approval or permissions to access a specified query but as soon as you try to open it up it shows an error access record(s) cannot be read no read permission on
It is an error which many of us face and have no idea on how to resolve it.
This error may halt the day to day work of any user as it doesn’t allow anyone to perform even the basic Access database functions.
Reasons/Causes For “access record(s) cannot be read no read permission on”
There are various reasons for this Access Database error 3112. And now I will tell you some of them:
1. One of the major reason for Access database error 3112 does not have the read permission for the access database query or table. To resolve this, just take permission from the administrator or the database creator
2. Another major reason for this error is access database corruption. So if your MS Access database is corrupted then there are chances that you might face this error. As due to this, your access database thinks that you don’t have the permission of that specified file.
3. And the final most but still one of the major reasons which we always ignore for this access record(s) cannot be read no read permission on error is malware attack. Sometimes this malware restrict users on accessing their database by interrupting the normal functioning of the application.
So as far I know, these are the three major reasons for access database error 3112.
How To Resolve Access Database Error 3112
As I mentioned earlier some of the reasons/causes of this error. As these causes can be resolved if you take necessary precautions.
• The first technique that you may go for is to check whether you have permission to access the file or not. If not then consult the admin and take the necessary permission.
• The next technique that you may use is using inbuilt “Compact & repair”. It is an inbuilt tool and one of the most popular options to resolve MS Access errors. And trust me, it would be quite beneficial in removing these types of errors.
• And the last option is effective only when your database is corrupted. If your database is corrupted then the only way through which you can repair it is by using an Access Database Repair Tool.
Note: There are free manual techniques to repair Microsoft Access database”, you may check out this link for more info. On the step by step procedure.
Being a tool analyst, I have seen so many tools and have tested them too.
And one of the best that I found was A Aryson Access Database Recovery Software”.
It is reliable, effective and an advanced version utility software and can fix any types of errors and can also repair corrupt as well as damaged MS Access database. It can repair your MDB and ACCDB files created by your Access database. Plus the best part is that it is loaded with an advanced recovery algorithm and still the user interface is very user-friendly. The user interface is so easy that even a novice user can also use it without any technical help.
Hope you now know how to resolve “access record(s) cannot be read no read permission on” or “Access Database Error 3112 error.
Hope you liked it
System/Network Administration Articles1. Sage 50 Cannot Communicate With Your Email Program
Author: Nency Willims
2. Information Technology Assistance Makes It Management A Delightful And Also Productive Process
3. Linksys Re7000, The Best Wi-fi Range Extender
Author: pinkesh tomar
4. 1000ft Promises To Ease Out Hectic Computing Operations
Author: Shane Warne
5. Get Your Entertainment Like Never Before With Fiber Optic Internet Providers
6. Stay Tuned With The Best Broadband In Mumbai
7. The Best And Unlimited Plans With Our Broadband To Get The Best Of Everything
8. Make A Creative Venture With Is Us
9. Enhance The Quality Of Life With The Best Internet Service Provider
10. Understanding Cloud Computing In It Support In Miami
Author: ITSupport Managers
11. Why Is Hotel Bandwidth Management Important?
12. How To Choose Best Hrms Software When Every Agency Looks Good
Author: daljeet arora
13. Is Your Resume Tech-ready For It Consulting In Miami?
Author: Weinger Mark
14. All You Need To Know About Trustworthy It Partner For Your It Outsourcing And It Consulting Needs
Author: Orion Network Solutions
15. It Xperts Services