ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Hair Loss Cause And Prevention
Total Articles: 25
Hair Loss Cause and Prevention
Hair loss is a problem that we face at any moment in our life. No matter what the reasons are genetics, stress or aging. However, there are several hair loss treatment and remedies options that can be of great help. Let’s see some of them.
Choosing a good shampoo also a boon for your hair.Dry air, pollutants, UV radiation, Dandruff and styling are main causes of Hair loss.
A person’s hair is the first most noticeable part of his personality. It enhances his beauty. It’s an important part of everyone’s appearance and sets the manner for your complete look. Hair fall or Hair loss has become an increasing problem for most people these days. Generally we see our hair as a consideration of our individuality because it is both personal and public. Whether it is men or women, the problem is the same for all and it starts from the very early age. It is not that all the hairs will fall off at once. It is important to know the reasons why hair fall happens.
Why does Hair-fall happen?
A person’s hair is the first most noticeable and important part of his personality. It enhances his beauty. It’s an important part of everyone’sappearance and sets the manner for your complete look. Hair fall or Hair loss has become an increasing problem for most people these days. Generally we see our hair as a consideration of our individuality because it is both personal and public. Whether it is men or women, the problem is the same for all and it starts from the very early age. We lose an average of 60 to 100 strands of hair daily. The hair re-growthstage can range from 2 to 6 months with the hair growing at an average of one-half inch per month. It is not that all the hairs will fall off at once. It is important to know the reasons why hair fall happens.
1) Stress Stress can imbalance our hormones and confuse our immune system and attack directly to the hair roots which causes hair loss.
2) Deficiency of protein Protein is building blocks of our body. The hair on our head is made up almost completely of a protein called keratin – so if anyone is suffering from a protein deficiency, will see hair loss.
3) Anaemia anemia is also a main reason for hair loss. It turns your body into survival mode, so your body passages oxygen to support vital functions and keeping your hair unbroken.
4) Deficiency of Vitamin B Vitamins are necessary for the proper bio chemical functioning of our body organism. Deficiency of vitamins and multivitamins are the main reason of hair-loss.
5) Unhealthy Scalp An unhealthy scalp makes more than just an irritation. The health of your scalp is an vital portion of the health of your hair. Without a healthy scalp, with clean and open pores you may fight to attain your hair aim.
6) Deficiency of Iron Iron deficiency anemia,results hair loss. It drives your body into survival mode, so your body canals oxygen to support vital functions as opposed to ones like keeping your hair unbroken.
7) Excessive chemicals Chemicals in hair products like shampoo, conditioner, hair colors can have a dangerous effect on the hair.Continuous contact to toxins can cause cellular damage as the body to metabolize and extinguish the toxins in the body. As hair is one of the important part of our body it can be easily break. Bald patches can appear as the hair follicles shrink and become broken. Hair can become stiff and lifeless when the nutrients needed do not reach the hair follicles. The healthier the body, the less harm will occur. Weathers can also have a bad effect on how healthy hair is. Exposure to the sun can cause the hair to become dry and rough, using a good shampoo and conditioner can help to reduce this problem. Massaging the scalp will give the strength and energy to the scalp and help with circulation.
8) Unhealthy Eating The hair is made up of proteins, so if you do not eat enough protein, this can cause iron deficiency and eventually hair loss.
9) Dandruff Dandruff causes hair fall too. Now a days dandruff is a biggest problem and main cause of hair fall. Dandruff is the result of the budding procedure of the skin cells of the scalp. Flaking of dead skin cells from the scalp at an excessive rate is the result of the budding procedure of the skin cells of the scalp.
Two type of sclap has maximum tendency to build dandruff “dry scalp”, but people with oily scalps tend to suffer the most. Dandruff is a natural process, it cannot be removed. It can only be managed and controlled by a good shampoo and caring your scalp.
Hair growth Remedy
1) Essential oils is has been used in home remedy for hair growth. Oils are rich in antioxidants and help to treat the free radicals. Regular oil massage helps in generation of oxygen in the body and increases blood circulation in the scalp. Consistent massage with the essential oils promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall and split ends. This makes your hair softer and smoother. Regular hot oil treatments also decrease dandruff and promote a shine to hair.
2) Apple cider vinegar Apple cider vinegar mildly cleanses the scalp, maintains the pH balance of hair and speed up hair growth
3) Biotin/Vitamin B If you are distress from hair fall, vitamin B is bestway to renew hair follicles and will make your hair fuller and healthier.
4) Chemical free herbal and natural products Stop all chemically treated shampoo, conditioners, hair colors and let your hair treat with herbal shampoos conditioners and natural hair colors.
5) Organic Food More nutrition Many Experts have debated whether organic foods really are more nutritious than their conventionally raised food products, according to British Journal study of Nutrition review of 343 studies resulted that on average, organic foods (both crops and packaged foods derived from those crops, like bread) contain higher concentrations of antioxidants than conventionally grown foods.
6) Indian Gooseberry (Alma) Alma is a natural resource of antioxidants and vitamin C. It stimulates healthy hair growth and also improves the color of hair.
7) Green TeaGreen tea is a great source of antioxidants. These antioxidants prevent hair loss and improve hair growth.
8) Diets for hair growth A few dietary alterations are very important for increasing the process of hair growth and preventing hair loss. Elimination of junk and processed food, carbonated drinks, smoking, and drinking is very beneficial for your hair and scalp. Include vitaminand mineral-rich fruits and vegetables, whole grains, carbohydrates, omega-3 fatty acids, and protein-rich food in your diet. These are rich in phytonutrients that are good for hair growth.
9) Herbal Supplements There are many reasons for hair loss and that is normal for everyone to lose some hair. Herbal Supplements plays a vital role in promoting healthy hair follicles. Herbal supplements may contain whole herbs or herbal extracts which are good for our body and hairs.
10) Anti-dandruff shampoo Dandruff is a natural process, it cannot be removed. It can only be managed and controlled by a good shampoo and caring your scalp. The best dandruff shampoo for one person may not be the best one for you, so be prepared to find out a few different options before finding one that works.
11) Anti-Hair loss Shampoo(Sebamed) Sebamed Anti-Hair loss Shampoo supports and protects the natural barrier function of the skin's acid mantle. With the pH value of 5.5 of healthy skin. Free from colourants. The new cleansing formulation removes excess oil gently from hair and scalp and reduces progressive hair loss which is often associated with increased oiliness of the hair and dandruff. The Sebamed Anti-Hairloss Shampoo formulation also fights dandruff formation with the help of Piroctone Olamine. Dermatologically tested for its enhancing effect on skin circulation. Sebamed Anti-Hairloss Shampoo features: - Soap and alkali-free Reduces hair loss through activation of the functions of the scalp NHE complex derived from a vitamin B-like substance Niacin which promotes skin circulation efficiently .
These products are brought to you by PharmacyOnNet where you can buy best health care, herbal & organic supplements, Wellness products, Organic Grocery Products & mother & baby products Online in India at cheapest sale price with guaranteed free shipping & huge discount. With unique products and extraordinary services PharmacyOnNet is 100% authentic & 100% genuine products directly from the brand owner & authorized channels.
hairlossshampoo, antihairfallshampoo, sebamed, bestantihairfallshampoo, bestantidandruffshampoo, herbalshampoo, organicgrocerry, herbalsupplements, howtopreventhairfall, causesofhairfall, essentialoils, pharmacyonnet, bestgreentea, applecidervinegar
Online Shopping Lover and promoter of natural and organic products
Writing Articles1. Content Writing In Nepal
2. Get Connected To Worlds Leading Business Providers With Hospitality Industry Email List!
Author: Brayden Tyler
3. Is It A Good Option To Get Custom Writing Services With Professionals?
Author: steve robert
4. What Are The Topics For Research And How Can You Search For Online Resources?
Author: John Watson
5. Online Self Publishing Book & Ebook Company
Author: Ammy Singh
6. Online Academic Support To New South Wales University Students
Author: Ryder Austin
7. The Advantages Of Relying On A Transcription Company
Author: Tom Clark
8. Learn How To Write Summaries Like A Pro With These 7 Tips
9. Important Apps To Help Students With College Essays
Author: Essay Box
10. 5 Mini Skills To Improve Your Writing And Make It Less Mediocre
Author: Lee Bruce
11. Executivesusa’s Nurse Practitioner Email List Is The Best Marketing Solutions For Your Business!
Author: Arnold Hoffman
12. Bba Programs In Bangalore
Author: isme kumar college
13. Ijsr- The Trustworthy Global Platform For Research
Author: John Watson
14. Ijar- The Tool That Every Researcher Needs
Author: John Watson
15. 4 Essential Tips To Know Why Romantic Books Can Make You Happy
Author: Anthony smith