ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Kalam Dreamz Foundation A Ngo For Road Safety
Total Articles: 1
As of year 2015 the total number of registered motor vehicles in India was 210 Million. With such a huge number the chances of road accidents increases. You must have noticed how the road traffic has increased in Indian Cities as compared to last 10 years. Here comes the role of Kalam Dreamz Foundation which is an NGO for road safety. It acts as a Foundation for Road safety that Organizes Road Safety Camp for Road Safety Awareness. Due to lack of awareness and ignorance many people meet road accidents. As per data released by Ministry of India, the country recorded at least 480652 accidents in 2016 leading to 150785 deaths. The number suggests that at least 413 people died everyday in 1317 road accidents. Further breaking down the statistics, the data reveals that at least 17 deaths occurred in road accidents in 55 accidents every hour in the given time period. As per the report Highways are not the biggest killers, but other roads that constitute the paths we travel daily in cities are also one of the major points were accidents take place. Usage of cellular phones caused just below 5000 accidents and over 2000 deaths. The report said that just below 10,000 road accidents were caused by speed breakers, which led to death of 3,396 people. The potholes were held responsible for at least 6,424 road accidents out of which 2,324 proved to be fatal, the report said. With such an alarming numbers Road safety needs our attention whether we drive vehicle or not. Most important aspect in Road Safety is awareness. We at Kalam Dreamz Foundation educate and spread awareness messages such as Don’t Drink and Drive, Follow Traffic Rules, Learn Traffic Signs, Obey Traffic Signals, Don’t overtake from the wrong side, Stay in Speed Limits, Slowdown on Blind Turns, Use Horn Rationally, Always wear Seatbelts. The mentioned were the basic safety tips to be followed by the drivers and passengers. We also work to put pressure on Government to install more CCTV Cameras for road safety, and increase the personals responsible for Traffic and road safety. The support we get from the people motivates us to do even better, and volunteers increase our strength. We will continue to work towards Road Safety in India till road accident toll reaches zero.
Social Community Articles1. Information About Social Bookmarking
2. What Happens To The Body During The Cremation Procedure?
Author: Christopher Quarto
3. How To Bring Out Your Human Spirit This World Humanitarian Day | Donate Your Sweat
Author: Digvijay A
4. Tymedigital Is Expected To Shake Up South Africa’s Banking Sector
5. Why You Should Donate To Ngo’s India Supporting The Elderly?
6. What Is The Importance Of Non Profit Organizations In Society?
7. What Are Challenges Faced By Elderly & How Ngo’s Are Helping?
8. How Ngos Are Improving The Senior Citizen Health Care Conditions?
Author: Helpage India
9. 5 Quick And Trusted Tips For Social Media Optimization
Author: Lee Bruce
10. What Are The Traits Of A Talented Wedding Photographer In Playa Del Carmen?
Author: Luckie Photography
11. Marriage In Indian Societies.
12. Banquet Hall Can Be The Economic Event Place For Grand Wedding Receptions & Parties In Vancouver
Author: Assadullah Haroon
13. Social Workers Who Redefined Ngo Volunteering In India
Author: Niraj Zaveri
14. Proper Health Care Helps To Improve The Quality Of Life
15. Forms Of Planned Giving Also Known As Donation