ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Ijar- The Tool That Every Researcher Needs
Total Articles: 56
IJAR can be defined as an International Journal that has open access and can be viewed by peers as well. It is a type of journal that includes all type research articles and also reviews articles. It is used to enhance the minds of the young readers with information from different corners of research work. IJAR is believed to be the most creative arena where a researcher can easily publish his well-researched article and spread it to the rest of the world.
Diameters Covered By IJAR
Indian Journal of Applied Research covers various topics under itself. Under the category of Life Sciences, it includes topics like Genetics, Agricultural, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, etc. Under the domain of Health Science, it consists of topics like Medicine and Dentistry, Nursing and Health Professions, Veterinary Sciences, etc. Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics come under Engineering. Social science and Humanities includes contents like Sociology, Economics, Accounting, Management, Psychology, etc.
System Of Reviewing
A Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is provided to each article in the Indian Journal of Applied Sciences (IJAR). These articles along with Metadata are then advanced to Google Scholar and Cross Ref. Within the 24 hours of submission, these are then given a Unique Manuscript Number. The review system followed by this Journal is the Double-Blind Review, in which, the identities of the reviewer as well as the author of the article is hidden from each throughout the entire process. It takes about ten days for the entire reviewing process to finish from the date of submission. These manuscripts are only issued online after its approval and when the article proof has been sent to the author.
Reasons To Publish
No doubt, there are many benefits attached to publishing in IJAR. All the articles that are published in IJAR are available in hundred countries including India. This journal has open access for better high visibility and promotions. Every article is given a Digital Object Identifier, and a system of tracking the articles submitted online is also available. One of the major benefits of IJAR is that your articles are published within a short time since your submission, and you also receive updates about your manuscripts through email or SMS. Last but not the least, a proper scientific review system known as the Double-Blind Review System is also in place in IJAR.
I am editor of IJAR(Indian Journal of Applied Research). To know more info visit - Worldwidejournals
Writing Articles1. How To Write A Good Short Story?
2. Content Writing In Nepal
3. Get Connected To Worlds Leading Business Providers With Hospitality Industry Email List!
Author: Brayden Tyler
4. Is It A Good Option To Get Custom Writing Services With Professionals?
Author: steve robert
5. What Are The Topics For Research And How Can You Search For Online Resources?
Author: John Watson
6. Online Self Publishing Book & Ebook Company
Author: Ammy Singh
7. Online Academic Support To New South Wales University Students
Author: Ryder Austin
8. The Advantages Of Relying On A Transcription Company
Author: Tom Clark
9. Learn How To Write Summaries Like A Pro With These 7 Tips
10. Important Apps To Help Students With College Essays
Author: Essay Box
11. 5 Mini Skills To Improve Your Writing And Make It Less Mediocre
Author: Lee Bruce
12. Executivesusa’s Nurse Practitioner Email List Is The Best Marketing Solutions For Your Business!
Author: Arnold Hoffman
13. Bba Programs In Bangalore
Author: isme kumar college
14. Hair Loss Cause And Prevention
Author: radhika gupta
15. Ijsr- The Trustworthy Global Platform For Research
Author: John Watson