ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Pinpoint Your Audience On Facebook On How To Increase Conversion
Total Articles: 2
1) Let’s remember while creating a Facebook ad, No matter what your company size or industry is, the call to action will be one of the most important factors.
People will not read your ad to find out what you want them to do, Instead, display the call to action in a prominent and a powerful location. If your audience can identify the call to action at a quick look and also understanding what it means to them, then you have reached your goal.
Your ad shouldn’t be boring or unattractive; implement a smart/flashy/fashionable call to action, which will surprise you as to how much traffic you will drive.
Listen, don’t beat around the bush, you have just got a little time to grab the attention and convince your audience to click through.
a) Using at least one action keyword will help- e.g. subscribe, order now, try, saving, booking now, discount or signing up today.
b) Ask a question. This could be one of the best ways to keep your audience engaged. Note: keep the question short and sweet
c) According to your industry create a powerful message, For example, if you are selling a weight loss product, you could use a phrase such as "Ready to lose weight today" or "lose weight in 7 days."
2) Increase your Facebook conversions by using Google Analytic s. How do you do this? Google Analytic s is one of the best ways to identify from which segments your audience is most likely to convert to your target. Find Audience Gaps, Create Targeted Content, understand them; use Facebook ads to promote your post. By using ads you can promote posts to your choicest segments across Facebook—whether or not they’re your product fans—you’ll likely to see positive immediate results, which will in change the increases in conversions down the line.
3) Don’t forget to monitor your competitor’s Ads, it very important to see how they look and perform. Try researching on how they run their ads; you will definitely get an idea of how to perform, and also try on non-competitors ads to see what makes them keep going.
4) Along with this Make Use of Video Ads that are almost new on Facebook, and there are actually encouraged, that’s because Facebook is competing with YouTube. Just take advantage of adding videos and you will be riding the trend.
5) Using a Pixel to Create Re-marketing Audience is another great idea. Facebook pixels on your website will track people who reach their and perform some sure objectives but on arriving they don’t convert, you can always save them into a custom audience and target this audience for special ads, i.e. who were close but didn’t open the deal.
Social Community Articles1. How To Make Your Volunteer Abroad Experience Rewarding?
Author: Ajarn Peter
2. Online Donation For Charity-starting Small Can Make A Big Difference
Author: rajat singh
3. Let’s Kill The Hunger Before It Kills The Humanity
Author: pooja chauhan
4. What Are Non-profit Organizations And How Do They Work
5. The Importance Of Social Media In Business
Author: Silky Sogy
6. Roles And Responsibilities Of The Elderly Homes Towards Senior Citizens
Author: Kanan James
7. Advantages Of Sales Management Software
Author: Dhwani Khatri
8. How Ngos Are Playing A Pivotal Role In Shaping A Better World For Senior Citizens In India
Author: Kanan James
9. Motivational Speakers In Calgary
Author: Rishi Nagar
10. The Mythological Story Of Nachiketa And Yama : Part 1
11. Malayalam New Year : A Traditional Ritual Of Opening Eyes In Front Of Lord Vishnu
12. Bonalu (ashada Jatra Utsavalu) : A Pious Glimpse To The Extremely Elegant Festival Of Goddess-mahaka
13. Hemis Festival : An Astounding And Lively Religious Event Of Buddhist Community
14. Best Things To Do When You Are Bored
Author: Nimesh Talsaniya
15. The Starbucks Anti-bias Training Go Against Human Nature
Author: Intentional Insights