ALL >> Education >> View Article
Crushing Of A Cylindrical Tube
Total Articles: 10
Impact is one of the very important subjects which always have been considered in mechanical science. Control on an impact is not a plausible solution. It is often required to present the transfer of impact to other vulnerable part of a structure. When it is necessary, one of the best methods of absorbing energy of impact is by using Thin-walled tubes. These tubes collapses under impact and with absorption of energy, it prevents the damage to other parts.
Two analysis fields in which highly nonlinear conditions are simulated are the crash and crush analyses of the models.
In a crash analysis, the crashing of a moving object at about 30 mph into a rigid wall is simulated using Explicit Dynamics Module. The codes have been developed based on explicit time integration, special shell elements for this specific analysis, and modeling assumptions regarding the dynamic behavior involved.
In a crush analysis, a quite different physical phenomenon is considered. Here the purpose is to establish the ultimate strength of the body in a static situation.
The Objective of the present Study is to analyze the crushing behavior of a cylindrical tube under compressive loading.
For more call at 8171124073 or mail us at email@example.com, Visit : www.cpdlr.com
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri