ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Visiting Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore? Don’t Miss Out On These Fun Things!
Total Articles: 180
Rajaji Nagar is a residential location is Bangalore. It is in the western part of the city and has some of the coolest locations to visit. If you are at one of the hotels in Rajaji Nagar Bangalore and want to do something fun around the area, you will be spoiled with choices. Here is a list of all the fun things you can do at Rajaji Nagar. Keep Reading:
1. Pray at The Iskcon Temple Bangalore
The Iskcon temple is one of the biggest temples in Bangalore. It is dedicated to Lord Krishna. The architecture of the temple is beautiful, and we are sure you will find some peace and calm there.
2. Marvel at The Architecture of The Malleshwaram
Malleshwaram is one of the holiest temples for the Tamilians. It is located a little far from the city and has some of the best ancient architecture. The exterior and the interior of the temple has ancient stone carvings.
3. Spend the Day at The Fever Pitch Basecamp
If you are an adventure lover, spend your day at the fever pitch base camp where you can participate in some of the most amazing adventures activates and sports.
4. Shop your Heart Out at The Orion Mall
If you are staying at a hotel near Rajaji Nagar like Prajwal hotel, you can visit the Orion Mall nearby and shop some of your favorite brands. You can also sit and eat at some of their amazing restaurants and spend your evening.
5. Go for a Spa
What is better than a relaxing at Spa after a full day of travel and sightseeing. There are numerous spas and boutiques in and around Rajaji Nagar. They provide the world-class spa facilities to calm you down.
6. Take a Tour of The Bangalore Palace
The Bangalore place is one place that you should surely visit. It is an ancient palace that belonged to the Bangalore royalty and has now turned into a tourist destination. The palace has some of the best collection of art and architecture from the bygone era.
7. Visit the Visvesvaray Industrial and Technological Museum
This one is for the people who are interested in technology. The Industrial and Technological Museum is a timeline to the technological and mechanical advancement that has been made in the past.
Bangalore is a beautiful city and Rajaji Nagar is one of the best locations to stay at. The place is well connected with transportation of all kinds and you can find all the necessities. The best time to visit Bangalore is during the winters as the temperature is quite pleasant and you will have a lot more fun exploring. So, wait no more, pack your bags and take this trip.
Travel Articles1. Reduce Your Cost Of Travel With Cheap Flight Deals
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
2. Are You Looking For Bali Holiday Packages
Author: John Weds
3. International Shimla Summer Festival
4. New Zealand Work Permit Consultants
Author: Oasis Resource Management
5. 9 Naturally Beautiful But Uncommon Places To Visit In Delhi
Author: jagjit singh
6. How To Search A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur
7. Travel Technology Solutions Can Help Your Business Grow!
Author: Glenn Dean
8. 6 Doubts About Work Visa To Be Cleared By You
Author: Jason Briggs
9. Best Monsoon Treks In Nepal
Author: Basanta Limbu
10. Enjoy Trekking In Beautiful Destination To Make Your Vacation Joyful
11. Rejoice Well By Planning To Upper Mustang Trekking Anytime
12. Perto Princesa: Home Of The Longest Underground River
13. Take The Better Trekking Experience In Nepal Region
14. Delightful And Adventurous Upper Mustang Trek For This Vacation
15. Fairy Tale Worthy Honeymoon Experiences With Car Service Of Sacramento
Author: Enny Lee