ALL >> General >> View Article
Total Articles: 31
To keep a fine leather product looking new and lustrous, it should be properly cared for. A regular cleaning with a soft brush or dry cloth is essential for preserving the life of your leather goods. After considerable use or after leather product has gotten muddy or extremely dirty, it should be thoroughly cleaned down to its pours.
After a deep cleaning, a leather product should then be conditioned to replenish the lost emollients. Again, there are many products available but their basic premise is the same. Add moisture to leather to seal it and keep it from drying. A good product to use is URAD - leather cleaner, conditioner and protectant for any color leather. URAD opens the pores of the leather, lifts the dirt out to be carried away on a sponge, and it has lanolin in it that provides the conditioning and carnauba sap to provide the protection. You can get more detail on URAD and purchase at www.urad.com
Never use conditioners not formulated for use on leather.
Leather products made of animals such as crocodiles, snakes, lizards are different from ones made of cow skin. These animals have special membranes that keep the scales together. Because of these special membranes, the leather products should be cleaned and conditioned more frequently than products made of other animals. However the procedures are the same.
Take care of your leather. Always keep it in a clean dry place. It will continue to look new and you will enjoy it for a long, long, long time.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can exchange it within 7 days of order is received. Products are returnable at customer's expense. Customer is paying actual shipping cost for replacement items.
For bespoken products are not returnable or exchangeable.
All returns should be neatly boxed, in new condition and include a return memo indicating date or purchase, order number and reason for return.
In case if damaged merchandise is received we will ship replacement item at our cost.
Contact Jranter@jranter.com and request a Return Authorization form via E-mail. Complete the form and return the form and the unique product item to the return address on the form. Return shipping is your responsibility.
Exchanges, swaps, or returns for credit will not be handled unless we receive the request for a Return Authorization form within 15 days after you receive the merchandise.
All skins used to manufacture our products are legally obtained in full compliance with CITES regulations.
Also, most of skins coming from farmed animals to preserve wild life.
CITES (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) regulations, allow people and wildlife to co-exist and thrive
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at exotic leather bags, money clip or wallet, Leather handbag, luxury handbag & card holders
General Articles1. The 5 Biggest Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid While Repairing Your Air Conditioner!
2. Riyaz Hassanali Is An Expert Cosmetic Surgeon Offering Best Treatment Procedures For Patients
3. New Trending List Of Ios App Development Companies
4. Understanding Intelligent Video Management Software
5. Quick Fix For Inserting Shoton Oneplus Tags
6. What Are The Features And Specification Of Edm 830 System?
7. Important Qualities Of A Photobooth Company
Author: William is the author of this article
8. Instantfuns Platform With New H5 Releases Mythic Fantasy
9. Celebrate The Height Of Pre-wedding Fun With Party Bus Rentals Near Me
Author: David WILSON
10. Online Birthday Gifts Same Day Delivery
11. Emergency Dentist - Need Of An Emergency
Author: Dr. Peter Lam
12. Zox Pro Training - Speed Reading | Faster Learning
Author: Shannon Panzo
13. Event Recruitment Made Easy Through Online Staffing Solutions Portal, Professionate
14. Online Shopping Is Quite Safe & Beneficial! Don’t Miss Out Everyday Deals
15. Worried About Bad Credit? You May Still Get A Small Business Loan In 2018
Author: Ankit Shrivastavaa