ALL >> General >> View Article
Total Articles: 21
To keep a fine leather product looking new and lustrous, it should be properly cared for. A regular cleaning with a soft brush or dry cloth is essential for preserving the life of your leather goods. After considerable use or after leather product has gotten muddy or extremely dirty, it should be thoroughly cleaned down to its pours.
After a deep cleaning, a leather product should then be conditioned to replenish the lost emollients. Again, there are many products available but their basic premise is the same. Add moisture to leather to seal it and keep it from drying. A good product to use is URAD - leather cleaner, conditioner and protectant for any color leather. URAD opens the pores of the leather, lifts the dirt out to be carried away on a sponge, and it has lanolin in it that provides the conditioning and carnauba sap to provide the protection. You can get more detail on URAD and purchase at www.urad.com
Never use conditioners not formulated for use on leather.
Leather products made of animals such as crocodiles, snakes, lizards are different from ones made of cow skin. These animals have special membranes that keep the scales together. Because of these special membranes, the leather products should be cleaned and conditioned more frequently than products made of other animals. However the procedures are the same.
Take care of your leather. Always keep it in a clean dry place. It will continue to look new and you will enjoy it for a long, long, long time.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can exchange it within 7 days of order is received. Products are returnable at customer's expense. Customer is paying actual shipping cost for replacement items.
For bespoken products are not returnable or exchangeable.
All returns should be neatly boxed, in new condition and include a return memo indicating date or purchase, order number and reason for return.
In case if damaged merchandise is received we will ship replacement item at our cost.
Contact Jranter@jranter.com and request a Return Authorization form via E-mail. Complete the form and return the form and the unique product item to the return address on the form. Return shipping is your responsibility.
Exchanges, swaps, or returns for credit will not be handled unless we receive the request for a Return Authorization form within 15 days after you receive the merchandise.
All skins used to manufacture our products are legally obtained in full compliance with CITES regulations.
Also, most of skins coming from farmed animals to preserve wild life.
CITES (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) regulations, allow people and wildlife to co-exist and thrive
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at exotic leather bags, money clip or wallet, Leather handbag, luxury handbag & card holders
General Articles1. Neurostimulation Devices Market Opportunity, Trends And Growth Analysis, Industry Forecast To 2025
Author: Chris Smith
2. Tamilnadu Politics
3. Exclusive Tips To Hire Pro Roofing Services At Minimal Cost
4. Hydraulic, Thermoplastic, Industrial Hose Manufacturer
5. Best Electronic Recharge Platform To Get Instant Top Up Services
6. Reliable Motorola Service Centre Leeds – Motorola Repairer
7. Update Extends Dx Beyond Traditional Channels On
8. The Popularity Of Indian Sweets Online In Usa
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
9. Guide To Choose Destination Wedding Photographer In Southern California
Author: Sagar Gore
10. Most Current New Trends And Styles In Pearl Jewelry
11. $211,500 Jackie Kennedy’s Legendary Three Strand Faux Pearl Necklace
12. Find Experienced Traffic Ticket Lawyer Houston To Have The Case Dismissed In The Court
13. Il Rapporto Con Blanchett è Cresciuto Intorno Agli Abiti Oscar E Sag
14. Tips For Hiring Best Orlando Wedding Videographer
Author: Sagar Gore
15. Textiles Turning Eco-friendly.
Author: Sanath Shah