ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Lectrifi Limited Wirelessly Transfers Electricity To Moving Vehicles
Total Articles: 246
1888PressRelease - Wireless Power Transfer (WPT) pioneer develops technology to dynamically charge vehicles on the move.
The possibilities of charging electronic devices without the use of wires presents a wide range of industries with a world of opportunity. As mobile lifestyles continue to evolve, Lectrifi Limited remains focused on the development of its pioneering technologies as the Hong Kong based company continues to push wireless power transfer (WPT) towards an era of commercialization.
Lectrifi Limited’s WPT intellectual properties are focused on three critical sectors; electric vehicles (EVs), smart devices (home automation, phones, tablets), and medical appliances. The company has previously demonstrated significant capabilities by wirelessly delivering power to accommodate up to 80% of household consumption.
Following on from this success, the company has successfully completed primary testing for a WPT system that dynamically charges electric vehicles whilst in a motion state.
“Static charging of electric vehicles has become much more efficient in recent years, as we see charging stations and other other stationary solutions become more accessible to EV motorists. Whilst charging efficiencies have improved, we here at Lectrifi maintain the belief that a user convenience factor remains critical before a wider audience accepts the technology as a new norm,” commented Lectrifi Limited’s Chief Technology Officer.
“We have recently, with encouraging success, engineered a product that provides a dynamic solution for motorists to re-charge vehicles on the move. Whilst in its infancy, the technology allows us to look beyond the limitations of the charging station system towards a future of convenience for the consumer.”
Creating a reliable, robust dynamic WPT system to transfer power wirelessly into a moving object presents a new wave of scope beyond those possible with the EV sector. Smart home applications as well as medical devices are also likely to benefit from the freedom provided with a WTP technology on the move.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Best Repair Service Provider For Your Motorola Phone Repairs
Author: UK Motorola Phone Repairs
2. The Role Of Ai In Improving Customer Experience
Author: Amit Tiwari
3. Erp Software
4. Situations When A Mobile Mechanic Can Be The Reason Of Your Headache
Author: Jason Bower
5. Global Video Management Software Market Size And Market Share
Author: Shivani Singh
6. Working Principle Of Car Jump Starter
7. Benefits Of Information Technology In Business
8. What You Can Assume From The Leaked New Lg Phone Model
Author: LG Repairer
9. Smart Wireless Sensors For Easy Monitoring
Author: Ubi Bot
10. Telstra 4gx Wifi Pro E5787 Vs Optus Modem Ac800s
11. Procedure To Create The Digital Marketing Campaign
Author: James Belly
12. Solar Energy Capacity Goes Up In India
Author: Abhishek Sawant
13. Global Automatic Identification And Data Capture Market Trend
14. Your Roadmap To An Honest Mobile Application Development Tactic
Author: Emma Watson
15. Gan Power Device Market Segmentation, Opportunities, Trends & Future Scope To 2025
Author: Rajani Bele