ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Do You Want To Experience Lake Of The Eye Then Visit Nainital For A Memorable Vacation
Total Articles: 1
Nainital a famous hill station of Uttrakhand, India’s most popular tourist destination located in the foothills of Himalaya. It has two parts one is Tallital and another is Mallital which is a blessed hill station with beautiful lakes, temples and a scenic landscape.
It is believed to have the blessings of Lord Shiva and Parvati, a religious site with 64 Shakti Peeths. According to the ancient Hindu mythology, Lord Shiva carried Sati in his arms when her eye fell on earth from then onward this place is known as Nainital or lake of the eye. Here, people worship Goddess Shakti at the Naina Devi temple.
Mostly tourist love to visit here to explore the hills with family, friends or better half. Adventure and wildlife lovers love to engage in trekking, hiking, boating, camping, and horse-riding and jungle safari respectively. If you want to experience this place then have a look on cheap Nainital holiday package.
Lake Tour and Boating
Spend your precious time in the best way; hire a boat to enjoy a scenic beautiful lake. You can enjoy boating in many lakes like Naukuchiyatal, Bhimtal, Sattal, Khurpatal and Nani Lake.
It is a vibrant tourist place where you can get affordable street food in your budget. In Nainital, you can easily get a variety of cuisines from North Indian, Chinese, Continental, and Italian to Thai, and local Uttarakhand cuisine.
Shopaholics love to visit Nainital market which has a wide range of trendy woolen clothes and other accessories. It’s famous for wide variety of candles and beautiful wooden artifacts; you will get impressed with its uniqueness and vibrancy.
There are lots of sightseeing is Nainital which include lakes, waterfall, Sunset point, mountain, Nainital Zoo, and Jim Corbett National park. Even you can have a glimpse of sunrise from Tiffin point and witness the awesome Himalayan sight.
Jim Corbett National Park
One of the most visited place among tourist. This adventurous place is best for jungle safari to experience a memorable journey. Here you can get attractive flora and fauna which include lots of Oak plants, Rose, Hibiscus, Acer and Acacia and a wide variety of wildlife species like Tiger, leopard, Elephant, Black Bear and much more.
Nainital has many adventurous activities like Camping, Paragliding, River Rafting, Trekking, Hiking, Biking, Rock Climbing, and Kayaking. An even animal lover can visit for jungle safari.
Nainital has much more to explore. Its picturesque scenic landscape provides you longtime memorable moments. Get up and plan a vacation for Cheap Nainital holiday packages. Enjoy and have fun!!!!
Author is an Engineering Graduate and an MBA from IMT Ghaziabad. He is the founder of www.nanital.co.in . He is also working with Manali travel packages and kasol tour packages from delhi.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal