ALL >> Health >> View Article
Considerations Before Finalizing A Treatment Program
Total Articles: 26
Before you finalize a program for drug treatment in Fresno, here are a few things to consider:
Inpatient – Inpatient rehab programs are the most intensive form of treatment. You live at the treatment program for anywhere from 30 days to 90 days or more. Inpatient or residential programs offer group, individual and family therapy. Benefits include 24/7 monitoring and support from trained professionals, protection from outside triggers and an opportunity to focus solely on recovery.
Outpatient – Outpatient rehab programs offer substance abuse treatment while participants continue to live at home or at an outpatient sober living facility. You can attend outpatient treatment for 1 to 5 days per week, depending on the program. Outpatient is helpful for the ones seeking treatment for the first time and the ones with relatively less severe addictions.
Partial Hospitalization – PHP, or Partial Hospitalization, is a step down from inpatient treatment. Most PHP programs offer treatment 3 to 5 days a week for 4 to 6 hours per day. These programs are ideal for individuals transitioning from inpatient treatment, for the ones who need access to hospital services or the ones with severe addictions who cannot attend inpatient drug treatment in Fresno.
Intensive Outpatient – IOP, or Intensive Outpatient, lets you attend treatment 2 to 3 days per week for 2 to 4 hours per day. These programs are a good choice for individuals transitioning from inpatient or PHP programs, for the ones with mild to moderate dependence or for the ones looking to devote time and attention to maintaining recovery without entering a residential program.
12-Step – 12-step programs are based on the philosophy of Alcoholics Anonymous. These programs include recognizing your powerlessness over alcohol and other drugs, relying on a higher power for support and forming connections with other sober individuals. They also encourage you to find a sponsor and work the 12 steps.
Dual Diagnosis – Dual diagnosis is a specific type of drug rehab in Fresno that helps individuals to recover from both substance abuse issues and other mental health concerns. Numerous individuals with alcohol and drug issues experience mental health symptoms before they ever start using or drinking. Dual diagnosis programs may be outpatient or inpatient, and they often include a staff of therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists who have experience treating mental health concerns.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe