ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Guide How To Get More Out Of Domain Parking
Total Articles: 49
Domain parking is some of those ideas that when you hear about,you think;"That's too good to be true!".What is it?.Let's say you have a Domain name,but you do not have the time,money,or the technical skill,to produce your own website.You "rent" it out to a company who provides the website, the hosting ,and the advertising.What can you escape it?.You get yourself a share of the ad revenue your domain(s) generates.It is the net equivalent of a land lease where the property owner retains title to the land but turns over the usage of it in turn for rent.Similarly;the land owner is responsible for the taxes,which in cases like this would be the annual renewal of the domain registration.
Of course the initial, second, and third question is;..."how much cash can I make doing this?".Well, I had the same question, as I had amassed an accumulation domain names of varying quality that were just sitting around.Wouldn't it be great to just get checks in the mail!!!.Like many people I tried to accomplish some research to see what the best company to choose would be.So I will be the crash test dummy for you personally,the reader !.
The initial place that lots of people hear about is Go daddy,since they are the biggest domain registrar,and yes,they do have a domain parking service,which will be heavily marketed on the website website,similar to of there products.In case you didn't know, most domain parking services are liberated to the domain owner;in the end ,the parking company is taking the lions share of the revenue from your own domain(s).I doubt that 2% of there customers ever see any revenue after subtracting the parking fee.I decided quickly that that product was a no-(Go daddy)bad pun intended!.But that also left plenty of other choices !.
This must be the conclusion of the initial chapter,but I intend to report on all the various services that I'm testing.To find out more about my "adventures in parking" please take a minute to visit my website !.
Purchase domain name Protect your local and international brand identity now. Call: +971 4 320 6100
Web Hosting Articles1. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
2. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch
3. Web Hosting And Domain Name Registration In Bangalore
4. Why Do You Need The Best Web Hosting Services?
Author: Andrew Stevenson
5. Domain Name Registration In Bangalore - Mars Web
6. Prepping Up Your Website For Holiday Season
7. Why Are Cloud Servers In Demand?
8. Uncover Site Usability & Performance Issues With Monitoring Methods And Tools
9. Vps Hosting 101 – A Beginner’s Guide To Virtual Private Servers
Author: Bhushan Aher
10. Why Opencart Rules The Shopping Cart Development Arena
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
11. Vertex Web Surf Canada |toronto Web Design | Canada
12. How To Cope Up With The Responsive Website?
13. Options For Hosting A Website - Shared Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Ssd Hosting And Cloud Hosting
14. Top 5 Reasons Why E-commerce Websites Need Monitoring
15. Guide On Buying A Domain Name For Branding Your Business
Author: sumit gadre