ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Trend Tips: How To Accessorize Your Diwali Outfits
Total Articles: 112
Like every year, Diwali is here with all its glamour and glitter. And so, the people are all set to sparkle and dazzle in their best ethnic outfits. But wait, are we forgetting something? Our accessories of course! Without the accessories, your Diwali outfit is totally incomplete.
Planning on your colorful and festive outfits is always a priority, but missing on pairing them with the right accessories and fashion jewellery is just not welcomed. Here are a few incredible ways to uplift the shimmer of our Diwali attire by accessorizing them.
• Hair Styles: Gone are the days when doing your hair in the perfect manner was only for weddings. This festive season, use hair embellishments to compliment your hair bun and glittering saree. Cuff, flower garlands, head chain, jhoomar, tika, etc, can add a lot to the trend-setting element in your Diwali outfit.
• Earrings: Big earrings are a fashion statement this festive season. The latest ethnic silver jhumkas or long hanging earrings crafted out of the best gems are a perfect way to flaunt your fashion sense to the world. Waterfall danglers flowing from your ears add charm to your ethnic attire. A variety of earrings are available to match the colors and combinations of your dresses.
• Palm Cuff: Another great way to mend up your lack of time to get henna applied on your hand is wearing a delicate palm cuff. It not only adds to the glam quotient of your hand but also makes you look elegant. It suits the ethnic as well as western Diwali party outfits, making it a good choice.
• Bangles: Traditional favorites of ladies, bangles continue to be the best accessorizing techniques. Beaded bangles, gems studded bangles, glass bangles, metallic bangles, etc. are all available in shops to make your Diwali extra special with compliments.
• Necklace: A gold chain with a pendant or a multi-layered heavy necklace will draw the attention of everyone towards you. In fact, many new designs are introduced by the jewelry brands for the festive season. Sport up with a necklace if not other accessories. Be it a traditional coin necklace or sterling silver necklace.
• Anklets: A pair of anklets in your feet will flash the light on falling on them when you walk past the Diwali diyas and the Rangolis. While women had been wearing gold and silver anklets since years, a lot more variety is available now. You can team up your lehengas or churidars or sarees with anklets this Diwali.
• Maangtikkas: Another stunning way to add sparkle to your outfits maybe by decorating your forehead with a maang tikka. Select a gorgeous kundan maangtikka or one with a smatter of stones to adorn your festive ensembles.
The exquisite list of accessories is not an exhaustive one. You always have scope for trying out new things and experimenting with the accessories. All you need to take care of is the fact that you look no less bright than the diyas this Diwali.
Celebrate the festival with the reflection of light in your life. Visit http://www.pipabella.com/ to buy latest Indian jewellery. We have a vast collection of ethnic jewellery designs for all occasions.
Pipa + Bella is a revolutionary fast-fashion accessories company offering the latest trends through a unique social shopping experience!
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Tips For Choosing The Right Baby Clothes
Author: Vishank Goel
Author: sai bhargav
3. Engraving A Men’s Bark Ring Or Other Wedding Ring Options
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
4. Choosing Handmade Designer Jewellery As A Gift
Author: Manali S
5. Anarkali Suits - A Trendy Must-have For Your Festive Wardrobe
Author: Ritu Batra
6. 5 Style Staples Kanye West Swear By:
Author: neerja rao
7. Fashion Design School In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
8. Tips For Choosing The Right Photographer
9. African Style Fashionable Jumpsuits - The Latest Of What We Call Vogue
Author: Jonathan Benjamin
10. Fashionable Finger Glitter For The June Bride
Author: Victoria Grounds
11. Giving Heat The Cold Shoulder
Author: Closest Buddies
12. Fine Jewelry Made From Rose Gold: An In Depth Analysis
Author: shah puja
13. Buy Diamond Jewellery Online In India
Author: shah puja
14. Jewellery Trend Predictions For 2018
Author: shah puja
15. Why Is Lycra Spandex Fabric Widely Used For Creating Sporting Apparels?
Author: Albesto Hudes