ALL >> Health >> View Article
Manhood Odor Solutions: Back To Basics
Total Articles: 958
Just because summer is over doesn’t mean a dude can rest easy when it comes to persistent manhood odor. Sure, cooler weather does indeed translate into less sweat and thus less manhood odor - but it still requires regular, basic male organ care to keep the equipment from producing an off-putting stench. There are solutions to the manhood odor problem, and it behooves a guy to explore and utilize them. His partner and/or future partners will thank him for taking the little extra time required.
Manhood odor happens
Some manhood odor is essentially inevitable, unless perhaps a man is a full-time naturist - and even then, some stench may still attach itself to his nether regions. So when looking for odor solutions, it’s necessary to understand why manhood odor is so common.
There can be some atypical cause of manhood odor, such as a social disease, a urinary tract infection or a yeast infection. But most of the time the reasons are far more mundane.
Basically, sweat and dirt are the culprits. Sweat is entirely understandable. After all, the member is most often kept tucked away behind two layers of clothing, which creates a heated situation. The fact that it nestles on top of a pair of sacks and between a pair of thighs creates more heat merely through skin-on-skin contact. Add in the insulation from body hair in the area, and there’s no wonder that the midsection can get so sweaty.
Dirt (and the bacteria that accompanies it) is also a factor. All men can be prone to dirt in the midsection area, but intact men may have a greater challenge; smegma can build up underneath the prepuce if proper care is not taken.
Knowing why men commonly have manhood odor makes it easy to see some common sense solutions. These include:
1) Wash properly. Showering or bathing on a regular basis is essential to keeping manhood odor at bay. If a man is too busy to bathe, taking a washcloth, soap and water and simply giving the nether regions a good scrub can still help. For men who have serious sweat issues, it may pay to shower in the morning and do a quick washcloth to the midsection later in the day - especially if going on a date. However, remember that manhood skin is very sensitive, so use a soap or cleanser that is gentle and doesn’t include harsh chemicals or fragrances.
2) Dress appropriately. Men who sweat heavily may want to consider changing clothes after work (and certainly before a big date), or at least changing into fresh underwear. It also pays to select underwear that will generate less heat. Tight briefs, for example, can increase the heat quotient; if a guy doesn’t need the support briefs supply, he may be better off with light, loose boxers. Make sure the fabric is cotton or another fabric that "breathes." Those who go with briefs may also want to consider ones in a "mesh" style, which let more air flow in.
3) Undress appropriately, too. "Airing out" the member is a very good way to help keep odors away. Ideally, a man should let his member air out for several hours each day; sleeping in the buff is one way to accomplish this.
4) Think about a haircut. If midsection hair creates too much heat, consider trimming it or shaving it off entirely.
The last of our solutions for fighting manhood odor is to keep it in optimal health. Regular application of a first rate male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be a big help here. It’s essential that the selected crème includes vitamin A, the anti-bacterial properties of which enable it to punch out manhood odor. Healthier manhood skin is better able to resist manhood odor, so the crème should also include moisturizing agents, such as Shea butter and vitamin E, which can keep the skin appropriately hydrated and healthy.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe