ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Selling A House By Owner In California
Total Articles: 33
Now this is great to know and hear too- selling a house by owner in California. What could it be really? And how do you benefit from it in the literal sense? Basically, it means that all the pain of parting away with a high commission to realtors can be avoided if you take the- selling a house by owner route. And how nice that can be!
And how do you really go about it is the question? This route appeals to you, and you would like to take advantage of how this very low-cost, full service MLS listing works.
Tracing steps back, you want to revisit how traditional realtors work:
1. As is general practice, when you decide to put your house on the market, you identify realtors and real estate agents, and after you have interacted with a couple of them, you learn that they all do take at least 3% commission and along with that, they will give you a long to-do list that you have to take care of, before your house is even listed on the market.
2. You will have to prep your house, clean, carry out repairs, and maybe give it a good round of upgrade or a revamp so that it is alluring to prospective buyers who visit the many online listings featured in the many dependable real estate portals out there.
3. After you have exhausted yourself doing all of this, one after the other, and in the bargain, invested a lot of your valuable time and energy and also dug into your savings to take care of the repairs and revamp, if any. And then you may with the help of a realtor, list your house in portals determined by your realtor.
4. Then, starts the long wait, hoping that a prospective buyer comes by soon and you can sell your house soon too. But there’s no definite timeline to this, it can take time.
5. And finally, after you have sold your house, you will have to part away with top dollars as commission. And that isn’t easy to digest, no doubt.
Instead, the prospect of selling a house by owner in California seems prudent!
Selling a house by owner in California can at times seem confusing and it feels like there are too many contingencies to take care of. At times, it may also feel like it is too much trouble too. It is natural to feel like this, because you don’t really know much about this option- Selling a house by owner in California.
But to help offset and mitigate any probable issues you may face or to help alleviate any doubts, there’s this method that facilitates the selling a house by owner in California route.
And this is how selling a house by owner in California thanks to MLS and a home buying service is made possible-
• Your home is listed on the MLS or multiple listing services which is frequented by many prospective homebuyers online.
• And your home is listed in not just one real estate portal, but many different, reliable portals.
• In addition, there is also a sale board put up in your yard.
• And house buyers will negotiate on your behalf, and are always available for consultation and discussions at any time.
• After the house has been sold, house buyers will even assist you in title deed changing, escrow and more.
• Yes, every step of the way they will be there with you.
You are now heaving a sigh of relief reading all of this, and you are now more than ever sure that selling a house by owner in California is the way you want to sell your house.
RealtyZoom is a discount real estate broker in California that let home owners looking to sell the house list their home on the local MLS for just 1 percent commission. To know more, visit Realtyzoom.Com/blog.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Greenwood Houses For Sale As Easy As Possible While Taking Help Of The Best Real Estate Agent!
Author: John Pettrick
2. Invest Wisely With The Grand Forks Property For Sale While Taking Help Of A Pro!
Author: John Pettrick
3. 5 Out Of The Box Home Buying Tips - From The Top Real Estate Experts
Author: Tamanna Khatri
4. Pankaj Bajaj Eldeco: Country Needs World Class Construction Practices
5. Now Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning Affordable Homes In Gurgaon
Author: priya singh
6. Affordable Open Plots For Sale In Hyderabad Near Shamshabad
7. How To Find Your Dream Apartment For Rent Online In Shrewbury
Author: Sue Thornton
8. What Is A Property Buying Service? Here’s What You Need To Know
Author: Steve Son
9. Ramprastha-premium Apartments In Gurgaon
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Chembur East – A Growing Residential Hub
Author: Sonali Patel
11. Why To Buy A Flat In Hallmark?
12. Guide To Real Estate Investing
13. Space For Lease Atlanta For Your Own Home
Author: Paul Roland
14. Salarpuria Sattva Misty Charm - Kanakapura Road Bangalore - Pre Launch
Author: Nilisha Sinha
15. Don’t Commit These 4 Mistakes While Buying Home From Hyderabad Real Estate
Author: Subhagruha Projects India Pvt.Ltd