ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Total Articles: 34
Visa Country : Malta Visa Category : Tourist Nationality : Indian
If you have any queries regarding ___ visa. Please feel free to call us
Tel: +91 40 6544 1116 , and svs mob num : 7337437783.
Visa Notes & Fees
• Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of all pages of passport
a) Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Indian Passports can only be accepted if their bio-data (name, date of birth, place of birth & sex) have not been modified by an "observation". However, observation regarding the validity of the passport or any observation on the last page is acceptable.
c) Attach all your old passports (if any)
• Form: One visa application form duly filled and signed on column 37 and 38
Please note: Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing
• Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
letter from the applicant on business letterhead mentioning a name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, High Commission of Malta, New Delhi.
Please Note letter on Letterhead if an applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
• Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary (Travel date should be of 15th working day from the date of submission of the application)
• Proof of Accommodation: Hotel Confirmation or invitation from a sponsor. The proof of accommodation should be for the entire period of stay in Schengen area.
Please Note: Proof of accommodation should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Malta
• Medical: Original Medical Travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
Please Note: Insurance has to be done by the insurance companies
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years.
b) Copy of Bank Letter and Bank Statement for last three months.
c) Salary slips for the last three months (If employed).
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque.
e) Required Copy of Pan Card or Adhar Card
• Proof of Occupation:
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation.
b) Brief Company Profile.
c) Articles of Memorandum (In case the applicant is MD/Director).
d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case of applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm).
a) Leave Authorization Letter from Employer.
a) Leave Sanction Letter and School ID Card
a) Signature of both Parents on all pages of the Application;
b) If travelling with one of the parents a No Objection Affidavit from other parents must be provided.
• New Procedure for Schengen Visa Applications: With immediate effect, Indian citizens travelling to Schengen countries for short-term (max 90 days in 180 days) will have to visit VFS visa application centre personally to provide biometric data (fingerprints and digital photograph). For subsequent applications within next 5 years, the biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VIS.
a) Arrange the appointment for biometrics at VFS centres as per applicants’ convenience.
b) Offer expert guidance on the documentation for the relevant visa application.
c) Provide ‘Meet & Assist’ service at VFS centres by our Schengen specialists (24x7)
d) Assist in visa fee payments (Online, Demand Draft, Cash)
1 Visa Application Form: Fully completed and signed by applicant. (empty/blank fields may be cause for invalid application). 2 Passport: Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the time of travel and minimum 2 empty pages for visa. 3 Passport copy: Bio-data page, address page and Taiwan visa copy if any.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara