ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Total Articles: 27
Visa Country : Malta Visa Category : Tourist Nationality : Indian
If you have any queries regarding ___ visa. Please feel free to call us
Tel: +91 40 6544 1116 , and svs mob num : 7337437783.
Visa Notes & Fees
• Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of all pages of passport
a) Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Indian Passports can only be accepted if their bio-data (name, date of birth, place of birth & sex) have not been modified by an "observation". However, observation regarding the validity of the passport or any observation on the last page is acceptable.
c) Attach all your old passports (if any)
• Form: One visa application form duly filled and signed on column 37 and 38
Please note: Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing
• Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
letter from the applicant on business letterhead mentioning a name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, High Commission of Malta, New Delhi.
Please Note letter on Letterhead if an applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
• Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary (Travel date should be of 15th working day from the date of submission of the application)
• Proof of Accommodation: Hotel Confirmation or invitation from a sponsor. The proof of accommodation should be for the entire period of stay in Schengen area.
Please Note: Proof of accommodation should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Malta
• Medical: Original Medical Travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
Please Note: Insurance has to be done by the insurance companies
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years.
b) Copy of Bank Letter and Bank Statement for last three months.
c) Salary slips for the last three months (If employed).
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque.
e) Required Copy of Pan Card or Adhar Card
• Proof of Occupation:
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation.
b) Brief Company Profile.
c) Articles of Memorandum (In case the applicant is MD/Director).
d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case of applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm).
a) Leave Authorization Letter from Employer.
a) Leave Sanction Letter and School ID Card
a) Signature of both Parents on all pages of the Application;
b) If travelling with one of the parents a No Objection Affidavit from other parents must be provided.
• New Procedure for Schengen Visa Applications: With immediate effect, Indian citizens travelling to Schengen countries for short-term (max 90 days in 180 days) will have to visit VFS visa application centre personally to provide biometric data (fingerprints and digital photograph). For subsequent applications within next 5 years, the biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VIS.
a) Arrange the appointment for biometrics at VFS centres as per applicants’ convenience.
b) Offer expert guidance on the documentation for the relevant visa application.
c) Provide ‘Meet & Assist’ service at VFS centres by our Schengen specialists (24x7)
d) Assist in visa fee payments (Online, Demand Draft, Cash)
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family