ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Total Articles: 21
Visa Country : Malta Visa Category : Tourist Nationality : Indian
If you have any queries regarding ___ visa. Please feel free to call us
Tel: +91 40 6544 1116 , and svs mob num : 7337437783.
Visa Notes & Fees
• Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of all pages of passport
a) Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Indian Passports can only be accepted if their bio-data (name, date of birth, place of birth & sex) have not been modified by an "observation". However, observation regarding the validity of the passport or any observation on the last page is acceptable.
c) Attach all your old passports (if any)
• Form: One visa application form duly filled and signed on column 37 and 38
Please note: Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing
• Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
letter from the applicant on business letterhead mentioning a name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, High Commission of Malta, New Delhi.
Please Note letter on Letterhead if an applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
• Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary (Travel date should be of 15th working day from the date of submission of the application)
• Proof of Accommodation: Hotel Confirmation or invitation from a sponsor. The proof of accommodation should be for the entire period of stay in Schengen area.
Please Note: Proof of accommodation should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Malta
• Medical: Original Medical Travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
Please Note: Insurance has to be done by the insurance companies
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years.
b) Copy of Bank Letter and Bank Statement for last three months.
c) Salary slips for the last three months (If employed).
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque.
e) Required Copy of Pan Card or Adhar Card
• Proof of Occupation:
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation.
b) Brief Company Profile.
c) Articles of Memorandum (In case the applicant is MD/Director).
d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case of applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm).
a) Leave Authorization Letter from Employer.
a) Leave Sanction Letter and School ID Card
a) Signature of both Parents on all pages of the Application;
b) If travelling with one of the parents a No Objection Affidavit from other parents must be provided.
• New Procedure for Schengen Visa Applications: With immediate effect, Indian citizens travelling to Schengen countries for short-term (max 90 days in 180 days) will have to visit VFS visa application centre personally to provide biometric data (fingerprints and digital photograph). For subsequent applications within next 5 years, the biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VIS.
a) Arrange the appointment for biometrics at VFS centres as per applicants’ convenience.
b) Offer expert guidance on the documentation for the relevant visa application.
c) Provide ‘Meet & Assist’ service at VFS centres by our Schengen specialists (24x7)
d) Assist in visa fee payments (Online, Demand Draft, Cash)
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Author: Meddy Byakali
4. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
5. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
7. Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Author: James Matt
8. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
9. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
10. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
11. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
12. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
13. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
14. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
15. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience