ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Mysterious Cambodia
Total Articles: 17
The Kingdom of Cambodia captures the hearts of all that travel there - moved by its tragic past, inspired by its spectacular beauty and captivated by its awe-inspiring archaeological sites. The jewel in Cambodia's crown is the astounding Angkor Temple Complex and iconic Angkor Wat, undoubtedly one of the great wonders of the world and the highlight of our tours to Cambodia.is now fast becoming a highlight of any South East Asia tour.
The capital Phnom Penh offers a combination of architecture and history. Visit the Silver Pagoda, colorful Royal Palace and the poignant Tuol Sleng Museum in Phnom Penh, or for those interested in furthering their knowledge of Cambodia’s history, consider a trip to the Buddhist memorial at the ‘Killing Fields’ of Choeung E.
Probably the highlight of any visit to Cambodia is of course the temples of Angkor, capital of Cambodia's ancient Khmer empire. They are a perfect fusion of creative ambition and spiritual devotion. The Cambodian god-kings of old each strove to top their ancestors in size, scale and symmetry, culminating in the world's largest religious building, Angkor Wat, and one of its weirdest, the Bayon.
The temples of Angkor are the heart and soul of the Kingdom of Cambodia, a source of inspiration and national pride to all Khmers as they struggle to rebuild their lives after years of terror and trauma. Today, they are a point of pilgrimage for all Cambodians, and no traveler to the region will want to miss their extravagant beauty or the delightful town of Siem Reap.
The remote north eastern province of Rattanakiri is the home of several ethnic minorities who still practice age - old traditions. The thick mountain jungles here are also home to many of Cambodia’s endangered wildlife. Centrally located, the provincial capital of Ban Lung is the ideal centre for exploring the more remote parts of this region.
With hundreds of exciting, unexplored and exotic destinations, natural and/or manmade wonders, Cambodia is a must - see destination.
For more details information just explore our Website : http://paholidays.com/
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Author: Meddy Byakali
4. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
5. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
7. Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Author: James Matt
8. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
9. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
10. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
11. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
12. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
13. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
14. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
15. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience