ALL >> Family >> View Article
Environmental Allergy: A Complete Overview Of This Health Issue In Dogs
Total Articles: 2
Are you planning to adopt or buy a cute little puppy? Yes? Well, that’s a great idea! Being a veterinary doctor and a die-hard dog lover, I always suggest people to adopt dogs because I feel that, you can’t have a better companion than these lovely, furry friends. But, before you purchase or adopt a 'ball-of-fur', you need to promise one thing to yourself; and that is, you must take care of your fur baby’s health, just like how you do to your close human ones. Just like us, dogs do suffer from various kinds of health issues if they are ignored. Hence, be a doting father/mother to the cuddly pooch you are bringing home. Now, you must be thinking, what kind of health issues do they suffer from right? Well, there is a wide array of health issues that pooches suffer from. But, if I had to pick an “oh-so-common” health issue, then I would say it has to be allergies.
Yes, just like humans, dogs too suffer from a variety of allergies such food, environmental and skin allergy. But, amongst these three Dog Allergies, there’s one that has is most common amongst most doggies, irrespective of their breed and that is the environmental allergy.
Brief Amount Environmental Allergy
This is an allergy that occurs when the dog’s immunity system is sensitive to certain substance or allergens that are present in the surroundings. Thinking, which kind of allergens causes this kind of allergy? Well, here’s a list of allergens that you need to get rid of, from your home and the surrounding where your pup loiters the most.
Take a Look
Feathers and Much More.
Wondering, how would you understand whether you doggie has an environmental allergy or not? Well, when any dog suffers from this kind of dog allergy, some of his body parts get severely affected. Here is a list of few parts of a dog’s body that severely get affected:
Ankles and Wrists
Around The Eyes and Toes
Lastly, you must be thinking what would be the apt solution for helping your dog combat this condition, right? Well, to know about the solution, you must visit a vet because every dog has a different health anatomy. So, a vet needs to analyze your dog’s health and then give you medicines or other solutions. However, I’m going to list down a couple of simple ways to prevent it. Take a look.
Clean the House - First of all, you must always keep your home squeaky clean; or at least the area where your pup spends most of his time playing, eating, sleeping, etc. So, regularly vacuum your house so that not a single dust or other allergen can remain in the house.
Clean His Body - Whether you are taking your dog for a walk or not, make sure you bathe him every alternative day by using a hypoallergenic shampoo. This really helps! Then use a sensitive conditioner to help against any of the harsh chemicals that the shampoo might have had.
So, these are some simple tips to help your pooch overcome this kind of dog allergy. And, you can feed him Hypoallergenic Food too. But honestly, that’s not a solution; it’s can be a rip-off. If your dog doesn’t have a food allergy, why are you paying extra for the food? To know more about dog allergies and other health issues, keep following my articles.
Family Articles1. Common Skin Problems And Newborn Skin Care Tips
2. Take A Break From Your Responsibilities By Availing Respite Care Sunshine Coast Services
3. Why Do Seniors Injure Themselves More As They Age?
Author: David DuPont
4. How Can A Ca Live-in Care Agency Help?
Author: Gabriel Fulton
5. The Home Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Services For The Elders To Lead A Quality Lifestyle
6. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
7. What To Look In A Mail Order Brides Online? More Information For You To Find Out Here!
8. 7 Powerful Ways To Program Love To Children
9. All You Should Know About Making Donations To The Ngos In India
10. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Offer Quality Lifestyle For Your Elders
11. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Understand Your Loved Ones In A Better Way!
Author: Angelika Matthias
12. Avail 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services To Look After Your Elders At Home
13. Top Tips To Help Seniors Have A Happy Holiday Season
Author: Sudhir Singh
14. Building A Circle Of Friends In Your Senior Years
Author: Sudhir Singh
15. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Is The Best Option For Elderly Care At Home