ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Apoel Nicosia Vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Tips Uefa Champions League
Total Articles: 44
Match Time：10/18/2017 02:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)
APOEL: The underdogs (Recent Form: WWLDLL)
APOEL are underdogs of group H and they have suffered from 2 defeats so far, against Real Madrid and Tottenham (both 0:3). Anyway, players are looking for the upcoming match against Borussia Dortmund. “We haven’t had the best start in this group so this game is crucial for us. We have to go after the three points as we have no other options now. We are all working hard to be fit and ready for this game,” said defender Vouros. Coach Giorgos Donis has also shared with his thoughts: “I believe Dortmund is the second best team in our group. They are very quick and have very talented players that can pile bodies into the opponents’ area. They are also very good at winning back the ball. They are dangerous and we must be very focused and disciplined especially with our defensive tactics.” Milanov and Efrem are ruled out, whereas Lago, Carlão, Sallai, Vinicius, Bertoglio are doubts.
Probable line-ups: Waterman; Vouros, Merkis, Jesus Rueda, N. Alexandrou; Vinicius, Nuno Morais; Zahid, Ebecilio, Aloneftis; de Camargo
Borussia Dortmund: Need to bounce back (Recent Form: LWLWWW)
Borussia Dortmund suffered from a home loss to RB Leipzig (2:3) in Bundesliga a few days ago, so on Tuesday they have to try to return on winning ways. “It is a great stadium. The fans are know for making a great atmosphere. We still need to get a look at the playing surface which is new. It is a difficult game but one we want to win. APOEL are a very good team and we have all seen their progress in the last few years. They will be tough but we must win if we want to move on in Europe,” said defender Papastathopoulos. Durm, Guerreiro, Piszczek, Reus, Rode, Schurrle are unavailable.
Probable line-ups: Bürki; Toljan, Sokratis, Bartra, Zagadou; Kagawa, Weigl, Götze; Yarmolenko, Aubameyang, Philipp
NOWGOAL BETTING VERDICT:
Summing up, it looks like this might be a low-scoring clash. APOEL should rather play defensively, whereas BVB’s players could be low on morale after the recent loss. In my opinion there may be not too much goals in this outing.
Nowgoal Picks: under 3.75 goals @1.52
I would like to check the soccer info from nowgoal, and check the soccer livescore and fixture…Hope I can share some soccer tips with you guys…
Sports Articles1. Buying The Perfect Badminton Racket Is No Child’s Play.
Author: Jeremy Hughes
2. Soccer Drill Unpacked: Goalkeeper Reaction Dives
Author: Michael Magid
3. Why Casino Roulette Online On The Internet?
4. Should Casinos See Their Future In Playtech?
5. Personal Fitness Trainer Helps In Redefining Your Fitness Objectives!
Author: Zack Ayala
6. Getting The Most From A Golf Course Guide
Author: Ian Mullins
7. Why 4-d Lottery Is More Popular Than Casino Games?
8. 4v4 To Lines Or Tiny Goals
Author: Michael Magid
9. Bangalore: The Perfect Combination Of Work And Fun
Author: Manisha Nigam
10. Four-day Test, A Breaking Test Cricket News
11. Benefits Of Using The Right Sports Management Software
Author: Srinivas Siddireddy
12. Fih Publishes New Standards For Hockey Turf And Facilities
13. Liverpool Vs Everton, Visitors May Get A Positive Result
14. Begin Your Training With Professional Basketball Trainers
Author: Houston basketball coaching
15. The Best Three U19 World Cup Cricket Live Scores So Far