ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Apoel Nicosia Vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Tips Uefa Champions League
Total Articles: 52
Match Time：10/18/2017 02:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)
APOEL: The underdogs (Recent Form: WWLDLL)
APOEL are underdogs of group H and they have suffered from 2 defeats so far, against Real Madrid and Tottenham (both 0:3). Anyway, players are looking for the upcoming match against Borussia Dortmund. “We haven’t had the best start in this group so this game is crucial for us. We have to go after the three points as we have no other options now. We are all working hard to be fit and ready for this game,” said defender Vouros. Coach Giorgos Donis has also shared with his thoughts: “I believe Dortmund is the second best team in our group. They are very quick and have very talented players that can pile bodies into the opponents’ area. They are also very good at winning back the ball. They are dangerous and we must be very focused and disciplined especially with our defensive tactics.” Milanov and Efrem are ruled out, whereas Lago, Carlão, Sallai, Vinicius, Bertoglio are doubts.
Probable line-ups: Waterman; Vouros, Merkis, Jesus Rueda, N. Alexandrou; Vinicius, Nuno Morais; Zahid, Ebecilio, Aloneftis; de Camargo
Borussia Dortmund: Need to bounce back (Recent Form: LWLWWW)
Borussia Dortmund suffered from a home loss to RB Leipzig (2:3) in Bundesliga a few days ago, so on Tuesday they have to try to return on winning ways. “It is a great stadium. The fans are know for making a great atmosphere. We still need to get a look at the playing surface which is new. It is a difficult game but one we want to win. APOEL are a very good team and we have all seen their progress in the last few years. They will be tough but we must win if we want to move on in Europe,” said defender Papastathopoulos. Durm, Guerreiro, Piszczek, Reus, Rode, Schurrle are unavailable.
Probable line-ups: Bürki; Toljan, Sokratis, Bartra, Zagadou; Kagawa, Weigl, Götze; Yarmolenko, Aubameyang, Philipp
NOWGOAL BETTING VERDICT:
Summing up, it looks like this might be a low-scoring clash. APOEL should rather play defensively, whereas BVB’s players could be low on morale after the recent loss. In my opinion there may be not too much goals in this outing.
Nowgoal Picks: under 3.75 goals @1.52
I would like to check the soccer info from nowgoal, and check the soccer livescore and fixture…Hope I can share some soccer tips with you guys…
Sports Articles1. My Journey So Far At The Times Internet Can Be Categorised Into Two Distinct.
Author: Jons Mackullam
2. Fc Barcelona Vs Sevilla Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey
3. The Highest Quality Spearfishing Gear For Sale
Author: Chris Roy
4. Fsv Mainz 05 Vs Sc Freiburg Prediction German Bundesliga
5. Triathlon Clothing Shop
Author: Triathlon Clothing Shop
6. Perks Of Watching Cricket Online In Android
Author: Andre Ron
7. Make Use Of Gym Chalk To Get That Perfect Grip
Author: Elite Gymnastics
8. Custom Printed Golf Balls: The Buying Guide
Author: Good Fortune
9. Duck Hunting Vacations In San Antonio Texas-significant Guidelines To Train Your Duck Hunting Dog
Author: Murray Martin
10. Ipl 2018 Live Score Schedule - Cricket Match Results Highlights Of Point Table
11. Ipl 2018 Cricket Match Time Table And T20 Matches Schedule
12. Ipl 2018 Live Score Cricket Match Highlights - T20 Ipl Score Card Updates
13. How To Improve Grip On Badminton Shoes?
Author: Jeremy Hughes
14. Health Benefits Of Practicing Archery
Author: Joel Turner
15. Ipl Auction: Kings Xi Punjab
Author: Puneet Dua