ALL >> Home-Based-Business >> View Article
Find Easiest Way To Clean Split Air Conditioners
Total Articles: 11
A split air conditioner is a portable type of air conditioning system, one of which that comes with two units- one installed indoors and the other outdoors. The two units mentioned above each play a role to enhance the working of the air conditioner. The unit installed indoors is composed of an air filter, a cooling coil and a blower fan whereas the unit outdoors is composed of an expanding coil, a condensing coil, and a compressor. With these mentioned, proper maintenance of these units is highly required.
Reasons to Clean Split Air Conditioners
Since a split air conditioner is made up of two separate units, they all need to be checked on a regular basis. Some items that could result in a low performance of a split air conditioner and this could cause further unwanted problems including
• The circulation of air with low quality due to dust and build-up of harmful bacteria.
• Low efficiency of the unit which means high energy usage and increased cash spent on payments of electricity bills.
• Decreased Lifespan of the air conditioning unit and the need to replace it often.
Tools Needed to Clean A Split Air Conditioner
• A screwdriver
• A duster
• A clean cloth
• Coil Treatment solution
• Fan treatment solution
• Pressure cleaner
• Anti-microbe Treatment solution
How to Clean A Split Air Conditioner
There are very easy steps to save you time when Split A/C Cleaning. They are listed below.
• Step 1: Turn off the air conditioner and disconnect from the power source.
• Step 2: Use a screwdriver to loosen the front cover of the air conditioner to expose the coil.
• Step 3: Use a clean duster to gently remove dirt from the coil
• Step 4: A generous amount of coil treatment solution is sprayed to further remove dirt and microbial build-up.
• Step 5: Expose the blower area and use the fan treatment solution on it so that it is left thoroughly clean.
• Step 6: Use the pressure cleaner on the evaporator coil and the fan area.
• Step 7: Prevent future microbe growth by using the anti-microbe treatment solution to spray the filter.
• Step 8: Using a clean cloth and water, gently wipe the cover of the air conditioner.
• Step 9: Couple back any removed pieces and test to ensure that they work efficiently.
Wall A/C Cleaning is a very easy task to perform in a moderate amount of time. The materials required can be purchased from different stores as well as online. You could also make use of air conditioning cleaning services to ensure that the steps are adequately followed to produce better results.
Home Based Business Articles1. Videocon Wallcam Unveils Mobile Vehicle Surveillance Solution
Author: Videocon WallCam
2. A Brief Note On The Best Way To Make Insect Screens
Author: Jaxon Berry
4. Tips For Hiring The Right Floor Screeding Contractor
Author: Mark Seekings
5. Reasons To Choose Glass Kitchen Splashbacks
Author: Alex Jack
6. Master Bathroom Reworking Choices
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
7. Avail Commercial Inspection Service To Determine The Condition Of A Property For Your Investment
8. Leading Paint Suppliers Offer The Best And Environmental Friendly Wall Coatings South Africa!
Author: Matthew Johnson
9. The Basic Structure And Working Principle Of Miniature Circuit Breaker
10. How To Choose The Best Vinyl Siding Cleaner For Your Home
Author: Vinyl Renu
11. Rccb’s Working Principle
12. Led Light Readme
13. 8 Water-saving Home Renovations
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
14. How To Choose Led Outdoor Light
15. The Requirement Of Professional Construction Clean Up Services
Author: Hugh Maniago