ALL >> Education >> View Article
A Week At Homeschool
Total Articles: 10
A parent asked us a question. Then another parent had the same query. I know this is a parent accompanied programme but I have to go to work. I’d like my toddler to participate in your classes but I don’t have that sort of leave to take. We appreciate and respect them, and ask them to send a trusted person in their place. This could be a grandparent, helper or a nanny. More than we think, most parents want to be involved in their child’s education. They realize that in this competitive world, their precious being needs a very important education – one that goes beyond books. We feel honored when they feel they can turn to us to accomplish that on their behalf.
There is learning and discovery in running amock. There is knowledge in play. There is information available in gibberish conversations with fellow 2 year olds.
Children and especially toddlers, need a guide who can egg their curiosity. Someone, who can let them learn through activities that are exciting. A mentor, who can sow a seed that will sprout a love for learning. We attempt to do that in our classes and we are thrilled that parents appreciate our curriculum as much as they have appreciated our teachers. Week 2 of trial classes begins shortly and to give you a hint, it’s going to be a “bear-y” good week ahead!
*We seek your understanding that to cancel a scheduled class, a 24 hour notice is essential. To make the lesson enjoyable and beneficial for all, we keep our class size small. Once the quota is met, parents who are keen and were not able to secure a spot are put on a wait list. Should any parent cancel with a 24 hour notice, we are able to offer that spot to another parent/child.
*If a notice of the minimum specified duration is NOT given, the lesson will be considered redeemed. We seek your understanding that we ask for minimal commitment of 24 hrs advance notice and that there will strictly be no refunds.
*Should a class be cancelled with at least 24 hours notice, parents will be able to reschedule a class with their child within the same week or within (3) working days.
*In the event you need to travel, a notice must be given so we are able to put the package on hold.
*The maximum duration a package can be put on hold is 2 weeks. Each package can only accommodate one travel notice.
*Sharing of packages is not allowed
*Attendance at class is based on a one child to one parent/caregiver ratio.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy