ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
What Is E-mail Marketing? Procedure To Perform E-marketing?
Total Articles: 1
Email Marketing: E-marketing is one of the forms of direct marketing; here we make use of electronic mail to communicate with the audience. Every E-mail sent to a particular customer will be considered as the E-mail marketing.
In E-marketing procedure:
1. Add advertisement which is sent by the company to the emails and send it to customer.
2. We send E-mails for the purpose of making current customer to buy something or to acquire new customer.
Why we need to use E-marketing?
• Cost: The cost we need to spend for E-mail is very less; E-mail marketing can be done yourself or can be given to digital marketing agency. When compared to other channels, E-mail marketing cost is less for marketing to hundred of customer via E-mail.
• Measurability and flexibility: With today’s analytics we can easily track response to the email exactly in order to find which part of the campaign is works well and which is not. With this result you can try to make changes in the campaign.
• Success: In Email marketing we are going to target the specific customer. Email marketing ROI blows the digital marketing strategies that you have to get it right.
• Landing page: when you want to convert the email to sales conversion, then show the customer the exactly where they need to go and make the process much easier and quick to finish the task.
• Attributes: In Email marketing the attributes includes, subject line, from address, to address, date/time of receipt. Once again we need to test the Email campaign attribute that customer consider your mail as spam and when you highlight the attribute that will words well for business.
Internet Marketing Articles1. The Best Web Development Nj Services
Author: Reclaim Digital
2. Significance Of Visual Content Marketing Campaign
Author: Frisco Web Solutions
3. How Content Marketing Boosts Organic Traffic And Grows Your Business
Author: Auggie Diaz
4. How To Get Website Rank In 2018: The Seo Checklist
Author: Sanjay Burman
5. Online Reputation Management Services For Your Brand
Author: Sanjay Burman
6. Why Should Every Company Have A Reactive Web Design Layout?
Author: TNT Max
7. Best Tips To Increase Online Visibility Of Your Business
Author: Vivek Dubey
8. Best Ecommerce Platform For Startups
Author: Mars Web
9. Key Items Your Package Of Seo Services Should Have
Author: Kamlesh Varma
10. Fiber Optic Plc Splitter Manufactures
11. Effective Social Media Marketing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Nishtha Sharma
12. 4 Ways Online Lead Generation Is Better To Offline Lead Generation
Author: Komali Babi
13. Unleash The Power Of The Best Free Advertising Sites
14. Various Seo Tactics For A Tiny /small Website That Does Not Have Any Visitors And Traffic
15. Increasing The Ranking Of Your Website In Search Engines
Author: Rahul Sharma