ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
What Is E-mail Marketing? Procedure To Perform E-marketing?
Total Articles: 1
Email Marketing: E-marketing is one of the forms of direct marketing; here we make use of electronic mail to communicate with the audience. Every E-mail sent to a particular customer will be considered as the E-mail marketing.
In E-marketing procedure:
1. Add advertisement which is sent by the company to the emails and send it to customer.
2. We send E-mails for the purpose of making current customer to buy something or to acquire new customer.
Why we need to use E-marketing?
• Cost: The cost we need to spend for E-mail is very less; E-mail marketing can be done yourself or can be given to digital marketing agency. When compared to other channels, E-mail marketing cost is less for marketing to hundred of customer via E-mail.
• Measurability and flexibility: With today’s analytics we can easily track response to the email exactly in order to find which part of the campaign is works well and which is not. With this result you can try to make changes in the campaign.
• Success: In Email marketing we are going to target the specific customer. Email marketing ROI blows the digital marketing strategies that you have to get it right.
• Landing page: when you want to convert the email to sales conversion, then show the customer the exactly where they need to go and make the process much easier and quick to finish the task.
• Attributes: In Email marketing the attributes includes, subject line, from address, to address, date/time of receipt. Once again we need to test the Email campaign attribute that customer consider your mail as spam and when you highlight the attribute that will words well for business.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Let’s Communicate On An Emotional Plane On Social Media
Author: Srivyom Solutions
2. Digital Marketing Strategy For Healthcare Industry
Author: Karan Singh
3. How Useful Is Netgear Genie ?
4. Lead Generation And Management Strategies For B2b Companies
Author: James Belly
5. Multi-channel Customer Service Engagement- The Secret Sauce To Success For Any Company
6. Building Up Winning Digital Marketing Strategies
7. Digital Marketing, Social Media Services Company In Hyderabad
Author: Inmantech DGI
8. Googles Strategy To Rank Content On The Search Engines
Author: Hvantage Technologies
9. Creating Positive Image With Top Orm Company In India
Author: Sanjay Burman
10. Easy Way To Accept Internet Banking Payments On Woocommerce?
11. 5 Linkedin Marketing Tips For Begginers?
Author: Neha Sharma
12. The Complete Social Media Marketing Guide
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh
13. Concept Marketing Names The Top 5 Digital Marketing Trends For 2017
14. Internet Service Provider Agra
Author: Hifi Broadband Pvt. Ltd.
15. How To Create Cornerstone Content
Author: Leading Solution