ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Total Articles: 6
When you’re looking at a Volkswagen for sale, it can be easy to get swept up in the latest models. Sometimes, it can be helpful to wait for the initial hype to calm down and then objectively judge a car on its merits. The VW Golf Alltrack 135 TDI will be our subject for this overview article, in order to help our customers in making a well informed decision.
At First Glance:
For those that may not know anything at all about the Golf Alltrack 135 TDI, here are the basics. The Golf Alltrack is a crossover that offers a real alternative to an SUV, with this latest update and a diesel variant it has a lot to recommend it. In summary, the highlights are a great and efficient diesel engine, plenty of cargo space, a great urban ride experience, all wheel drive, a fantastic ride height and car like agility. The pricing is keen at $40,990 plus on roads, but adding options can get expensive, and there is no base model 135 TDI variant offered at this time.
The Golf Alltrack in Perspective:
The Australian love affair with the SUV is showing no signs of slowing down, but there is a need for more wagon alternatives. The only two real contenders recently have been the large Subaru Outback and VWs sibling the Skoda Octavia Scout. The VW Golf Alltrack is the smaller brother to the Passat Alltrack; it’s a wagon variant with some suspension adjustments, body cladding, and an all wheel drive system. The introduction of the Mk 7.5 Golf range has seen the expansion of the VW Golf Alltrack components, with new base and flagship variants now available.
Standard Equipment Levels:
The cabin of the Alltrack is familiar and bears similarities to the rest of the Gold Mk 7.5 lineup. There is a new 8” swipeable “Discover Media” screen that includes satellite navigation. As one would expect the build quality levels are high with features, such as solid closing doors, lots of storage and tactile surfaces. Beyond these basics that we’ve become used to on a VW car we also have standard equipment, such as automatic LED headlights (with cornering functionality), dual zone climate control, keyless access, a driving profile selection, off road mode, front and rear parking sensors, a rear view camera, ambient LED cabin lighting, rain sensing wipers and 17” alloy wheels.
If they are looking for local Volkswagen dealers, Perth residents should contact us here at Mandurah Volkswagen. We have a large selection of both new and used cars available for sale. We would like you to join us for a no obligation test drive at your earliest convenience. If you need Volkswagen financing, you will find that our rates are very competitive and your repayments will be tailored to suit your particular circumstances. Our sales team is standing by to answer any other questions that you may have.
Automobiles Articles1. 3 Top Tips To Beat Holiday Traffic In The New Subaru Xv
Author: Ben Sporn
2. Snow Driving Techniques
Author: Jessie Allen
3. Is It Legal To Drive In High Heels? Mazda 2 Perth Dealer Advice
Author: greg dean
4. Wise Or Otherwise: Should You Buy Your Next Car From A Friend?
Author: Williams Orchard
5. Taotao E3-350 Electric Dirt Bike For Kids - Best Fun Of Riding On Backyard And Driveway
Author: TX Power Sports
6. Simulators Always Valuable For Industries
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How To Pick The Right Auto Repair Shop
Author: Mark Josesh
8. Looking For The Best Canton Nc Ford Dealer Of Used Car
Author: Hammond Rauers
9. Don’t Travel Alone, Travel With Your Loved Ones And Collect Great Memories
Author: Max Brier
10. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
11. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
12. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
13. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
14. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
15. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn