ALL >> General >> View Article
Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
Total Articles: 25
ALEXANDER VALLEY VINEYARDS CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2014
The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon is a classic Alexander Valley wine with medium body, great fruit flavors and polished tannins. Winemaker Kevin Hall added 6% Merlot for structure, a touch of Cabernet Franc for floral notes and Malbec and Petit Verdot for color. There are aromas of dark fruit, blackberry, cherry, cassis, plum, vanilla and a slight cocoa and chocolate note. In the glass there are rich flavors of plum, cherry, cassis, blackberry, spice and chocolate. This is a smooth wine with medium body, nice balance and a long finish.
BIANCHI PASO ROBLES CARBERNET SAUVIGNON
Vintage 2011 was a crazy challenge. It was a shy producing, relatively cool year, later ripening,and with a rot-potential rain in early October. Ah the vagaries of farming. Following the bumper crop of 2010, our Lakeside vines set only a third the amount if fruit in 2011, just 1.3 tons per acre, yielding just one quarter of our final wine blend.For the balance of this bottling we appealed to our favorite Eastern Paso growers, the Plummers, for tonnage of their structured Cab Sauv clones 337 and 191. Our Bianchi 2011 bottling captures all of this, deeper flavors of tobacco, clove, coco, green peppercorn and leather from the barrel-aged Plummer fruit, with hints of dark blackberry and cherry from our clone 8 Estate fruit. These layers of flavors are supported by fine and supple tannins derived from the well matured skins of the late October harvested fruit and 26 months of barrel-age gave ample time for the marriage of grape flavors with spicy French oak, even more layers of flavors.
2013 MICHAEL DAVID RAPTURE CABERNET SAUVIGNON
The 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Rapture exhibits what Cabernet Sauvignon can do from a top winemaker in Lodi. This wine, from 30-year-old vines of Cabernet Sauvignon aged in 100% new oak, offers up an opaque purple color and a beautiful nose of blackberry liqueur intermixed with licorice, graphite and vanilla. It is spicy and rich, with oodles of cassis fruit, full-bodied opulence and a long, heady finish with velvety tannins. Approachable now, it should drink well for at least another 10 years or more.
LIBERTY SCHOOL CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2013
Ruby black in color, the 2013 Liberty School Cabernet Sauvignon displays classic Cabernet aromas of black currant, crushed blackberry and cherry, with undertones of charred sandalwood, black peppercorn, eucalyptus and a dash of cinnamon. On the palate, dark berries, cherry and a hint of toasted oak unfold as the velvety tannins and balancing acidity lead to a long, fruit driven finish.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at Buy bourbon online, Buy alcohol online, Buy wine online, Buy liquor online & Buy whiskey online
General Articles1. Tips For Easing Trade Show Set Up
Author: Jeffrey J. Burns
2. Price Boom Is Coming! Please Be Kind To Your Mgo Supplier!
Author: hu Allen
3. Online Mobile Recharge Services Are Easily Available
4. Уличные Автономные Солнечные Светильники В Казахстане
5. Are There Any Flaws In The Surface Of The Turquoise Pendant?
6. A Guide To The Perfect Destination And Beach Wedding Dresses
7. Pour Jouer L'effet Métallique De La Robe Bronze-noir
8. Tra I Vestiti Di Paillettes Scintillanti E Quelli Audaci Gillne.it
9. Anchor Bracelet – Shop Online
Author: Nora Oliver
10. Essay Competition… Technology & Future
Author: Adriana Albritton is the Founder of A Fit Wellness
11. How Kidney Cancer Specialist Can Help You To Overcome Kidney Cancer
Author: Aditya Pradhan
12. Vastu Tips For Successful Marriage Life
Author: Dr. Puneet Chawla
13. From Women’s Triathlon Suit To Women’s Wetsuit: Get The Perfect Attire For All Your Favourite Sports
Author: Vikram kumar
14. Edinburgh Printers Provides Best Marketing Banners In Uk
Author: Edinburgh Banners
15. Maximum Return In All Your Trade Need To Choose Dynamic Money Research
Author: Swati Raina