ALL >> General >> View Article
Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
Total Articles: 18
ALEXANDER VALLEY VINEYARDS CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2014
The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon is a classic Alexander Valley wine with medium body, great fruit flavors and polished tannins. Winemaker Kevin Hall added 6% Merlot for structure, a touch of Cabernet Franc for floral notes and Malbec and Petit Verdot for color. There are aromas of dark fruit, blackberry, cherry, cassis, plum, vanilla and a slight cocoa and chocolate note. In the glass there are rich flavors of plum, cherry, cassis, blackberry, spice and chocolate. This is a smooth wine with medium body, nice balance and a long finish.
BIANCHI PASO ROBLES CARBERNET SAUVIGNON
Vintage 2011 was a crazy challenge. It was a shy producing, relatively cool year, later ripening,and with a rot-potential rain in early October. Ah the vagaries of farming. Following the bumper crop of 2010, our Lakeside vines set only a third the amount if fruit in 2011, just 1.3 tons per acre, yielding just one quarter of our final wine blend.For the balance of this bottling we appealed to our favorite Eastern Paso growers, the Plummers, for tonnage of their structured Cab Sauv clones 337 and 191. Our Bianchi 2011 bottling captures all of this, deeper flavors of tobacco, clove, coco, green peppercorn and leather from the barrel-aged Plummer fruit, with hints of dark blackberry and cherry from our clone 8 Estate fruit. These layers of flavors are supported by fine and supple tannins derived from the well matured skins of the late October harvested fruit and 26 months of barrel-age gave ample time for the marriage of grape flavors with spicy French oak, even more layers of flavors.
2013 MICHAEL DAVID RAPTURE CABERNET SAUVIGNON
The 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Rapture exhibits what Cabernet Sauvignon can do from a top winemaker in Lodi. This wine, from 30-year-old vines of Cabernet Sauvignon aged in 100% new oak, offers up an opaque purple color and a beautiful nose of blackberry liqueur intermixed with licorice, graphite and vanilla. It is spicy and rich, with oodles of cassis fruit, full-bodied opulence and a long, heady finish with velvety tannins. Approachable now, it should drink well for at least another 10 years or more.
LIBERTY SCHOOL CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2013
Ruby black in color, the 2013 Liberty School Cabernet Sauvignon displays classic Cabernet aromas of black currant, crushed blackberry and cherry, with undertones of charred sandalwood, black peppercorn, eucalyptus and a dash of cinnamon. On the palate, dark berries, cherry and a hint of toasted oak unfold as the velvety tannins and balancing acidity lead to a long, fruit driven finish.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at Buy bourbon online, Buy alcohol online, Buy wine online, Buy liquor online & Buy whiskey online
General Articles1. Hot Melt Adhesives (hma) Market Projected Tp $9.46 Billion By 2022
Author: Rahul Sharma
2. How To Troubleshoot Error 0x80070002 In Outlook On Windows 10?
Author: Ethan Grey
3. Social Media- Oriented Jobs- The Heartthrob Of Today's Youth
Author: Shinjini Mahatto
4. Prepreg Market Projected To $8.64 Billion By 2021
Author: Rahul Sharma
5. How To Download Rrb Result
Author: Railway Result
6. Find Best Quality Hair Extensions Online India From Hair Exim
7. Avail Christopher Iula Services To Enhance Quality Living Conditions In Your Property
8. Gmail Password Recovery Is Now Available With Three Major Methods
Author: Indeed, even in the wake of making a decent
9. Fridge Online At Sathya Online Shopping
Author: Sathya Online Shopping
10. How To Protect Several Types Of Fabric Elements In Your Home
Author: Hudson Moffitt
11. What Are The Benefits Of Wing Chun Practice Wooden Dummy?
Author: James Biggica
12. How Effective Is The “amazon Qualified Service Providers” To Reinstate Your Amazon Account?
13. What Can You Do When Your Amazon Account Is Closed By Amazon?
14. Robotic Welding Market To Register Capital Expenditure Of $5.96 Billion By 2023
15. How To Install A Letterbox Successfully
Author: Daniel Kohler