ALL >> General >> View Article
Total Articles: 23
CAKEBREAD 2013 CABERNET SAUVIGNON NAPA VALLEY
91 Pts. - James Suckling - "An attractive wine with blueberry, mineral and dark chocolate aromas and flavors. Medium to full body, silky tannins and a delicious finish." Robert Parker 90+ Pts. - The 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon has beautiful crème de cassis fruit, excellent structure on the palate’s backside and represents a blend of 83% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc and the rest Petit Verdot. Aged primarily in French oak, the wine is youthful and young, with the coiled, restrained character of many 2013s, but the concentration is impressive and the purity is there. Beautiful black and blue fruits are obvious, and the wine structured, delineated and vibrant. There is a reasonably good value as well. Give it another 6-12 months bottle age, and drink it over the following 12-15 years.
MENAGE À TROIS SILK 2014
Lose yourself in the sensual pleasures of Ménage à Trois Silk—a smooth, seductive red blend that caresses you with every sip. With its bright, red ruby hue in the glass and alluring fragrance of dried violets and berries, Silk beckons, promising an unforgettable experience. Succulent cherry and ripe raspberry flavors mingle with delicate hints of rose petals and toasty spice, and glide gracefully across your palate like liquid silk. Seamless and lustrous, Silk is the lavish, luxurious encounter you’ve been craving.
PROJECT PASO CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2012
Our Project Paso Cabernet Sauvignon is an excellent example of high quality Paso Robles Cabernet. The nose is multi-layered, with wild, dusty blackberry, hints of jalapeo, leather, and dried mushrooms from Paso's rich, red soils. On the palate, flavors of black cherry, dark plum, and cinnamon-spiked strawberry preserves come together with integrated, mouth-watering acidity. Small amounts of Petite Sirah and Grenache, two other full-bodied red varietals that thrive in Paso Robles, are blended into this wine, adding to the rustic body and earthy flavors. Medium-bodied with moderate tannins, the finish lingers with cherry, tobacco leaf and cedar notes.
THE CRUSHER CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2013
The Crusher Cabernet Sauvignon entices with grilled plum and cranberry preserves aromas characteristic of a cool climate Cabernet Sauvignon. Savory on the front with flavors of soy sauce and subtle herb nuances such as tarragon. The mid-palate reveals dark cherry, toffee, smoked bacon and pomegranate. On the finish, rich tannins wrap hints of espresso and well-integrated savory herbs. Pair our medium body Cabernet Sauvignon with hearty meatballs, roast duck breast, Korean barbecue meats or vegetables.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at Buy tequila online, Buy mini bottles online, Buy vodka online, Online liquor store & Buy sex pills online
General Articles1. Neurostimulation Devices Market Opportunity, Trends And Growth Analysis, Industry Forecast To 2025
Author: Chris Smith
2. Tamilnadu Politics
3. Exclusive Tips To Hire Pro Roofing Services At Minimal Cost
4. Hydraulic, Thermoplastic, Industrial Hose Manufacturer
5. Best Electronic Recharge Platform To Get Instant Top Up Services
6. Reliable Motorola Service Centre Leeds – Motorola Repairer
7. Update Extends Dx Beyond Traditional Channels On
8. The Popularity Of Indian Sweets Online In Usa
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
9. Guide To Choose Destination Wedding Photographer In Southern California
Author: Sagar Gore
10. Most Current New Trends And Styles In Pearl Jewelry
11. $211,500 Jackie Kennedy’s Legendary Three Strand Faux Pearl Necklace
12. Find Experienced Traffic Ticket Lawyer Houston To Have The Case Dismissed In The Court
13. Il Rapporto Con Blanchett è Cresciuto Intorno Agli Abiti Oscar E Sag
14. Tips For Hiring Best Orlando Wedding Videographer
Author: Sagar Gore
15. Textiles Turning Eco-friendly.
Author: Sanath Shah