ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Maximize The Rental Return On Granny Flats?
Total Articles: 4
Investing on granny flats makes sense as they add a great value to your property and can act as a secondary source of income. There have been significant legislative changes in Australia to encourage the growth of affordable housing in the capital areas.
Hence, the popularity of the granny flats in Sydney is growing steadily. Here are some tips to improve the rental return on your granny flat,
Parking spaces are very important to tenants, especially if they own a car. People who are looking for rental homes mainly focus on accommodations that come with a parking space, even if the rents are higher.
Make your space pet-friendly. As it is difficult to find rental areas that allow pets, your property would be on high-demand among pet-owners.
It plays a very important role in enticing tenants. If your property is placed in a prime spot with easier access to schools, public transports and shopping areas, people would readily pay more.
Talk with your granny flat builder in Sydney and take steps to make your property more private. Privacy matters for most of the tenants, specifically younger people. And they often look for spaces that are not disturbed and stay protected from the prying eyes of the neighbours.
People would be willing to pay extra chargers for the additional comforts when you provide them with appliances like dish washers, air conditioning, heaters etc. Also, a well-furnished flat would appear cozy and attract more tenants.
With proper planning, you can add more storage areas in your granny flats regardless of the space constraints foisted by the State Environment Planning Policy. Your prospective tenants would really find extra storage spaces more appealing.
If you want to charge higher rents, you need to have a great granny flat design in Sydney. By investing on quality fittings, sound proofing, window treatments, energy efficiency etc. you can earn more from your granny flats.
These features would not only help you to attract more people but gain better tenants.
The author is an interior designer. She is specialized in designing granny flats and has written various articles about granny flat designs and buildings. She recommends Amescorp for building granny flats in Sydney. To know more, visit https://grannyflatsbuilderssydney.com.au
Granny Flats Builders Sydney, a division of AMESCORP Pty Ltd (a second generation family owned business providing a complete “concept to completion” building and construction solution), brings together an expert team of qualified designers, architects, licensed builders and project leads with a primary motto: ‘To Build Compact, Contemporary and Quality Homes in Backyard.” Our talented team of experts is committed to providing excellence, quality and trustworthy services at affordable costs. We assure you the following attributes for customers choosing Granny Flats Builders Sydney for their granny flat design and construction.
Home and Garden Articles1. Decorate Your Events With Orchid Flowers
2. Fire Extinguisher Servicing - Guidance On Maintenance Fire Fighting Equipment
3. What Fire Extinguisher Serving May Do For You
4. Fireplace Extinguisher Maintenance Is A Necessary Fire Security Measure
5. Get The New Look Kitchen Cabinet The Easiest Way
Author: David Richard
6. Best Tips For Plant Maintenance In Philadelphia During Wintertime
Author: Michele Sokoloff
7. How To Protect Garden Plants This Summer?
Author: BK Vijay
8. Advantages Of Hiring A Gardener Services
Author: Georgina L Allen
9. Factors Influencing The Price Of An Air Conditioner
Author: Priya Sharma
10. 6 Simple Mower Maintenance Tips
Author: Michael Foley
11. 5 Realistic Tips To Identify The Best Moving And Storage Companies
Author: Michael Holden
12. How To Hire One Of The Best Moving Companies In New York
Author: Michael Holden
13. Using The Whip Cream Dispenser For The Food To Be Tastier With Versatility
Author: Kathy Richy
14. Common Carpet Cleaning Mistakes, You Want To Avoid To Extend The Lifespan Of Your Carpet
Author: Nick Koych
15. Permit You To Experience Again The Special Features Of A Floors Service Provider
Author: Partha Goswami