ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Maximize The Rental Return On Granny Flats?
Total Articles: 4
Investing on granny flats makes sense as they add a great value to your property and can act as a secondary source of income. There have been significant legislative changes in Australia to encourage the growth of affordable housing in the capital areas.
Hence, the popularity of the granny flats in Sydney is growing steadily. Here are some tips to improve the rental return on your granny flat,
Parking spaces are very important to tenants, especially if they own a car. People who are looking for rental homes mainly focus on accommodations that come with a parking space, even if the rents are higher.
Make your space pet-friendly. As it is difficult to find rental areas that allow pets, your property would be on high-demand among pet-owners.
It plays a very important role in enticing tenants. If your property is placed in a prime spot with easier access to schools, public transports and shopping areas, people would readily pay more.
Talk with your granny flat builder in Sydney and take steps to make your property more private. Privacy matters for most of the tenants, specifically younger people. And they often look for spaces that are not disturbed and stay protected from the prying eyes of the neighbours.
People would be willing to pay extra chargers for the additional comforts when you provide them with appliances like dish washers, air conditioning, heaters etc. Also, a well-furnished flat would appear cozy and attract more tenants.
With proper planning, you can add more storage areas in your granny flats regardless of the space constraints foisted by the State Environment Planning Policy. Your prospective tenants would really find extra storage spaces more appealing.
If you want to charge higher rents, you need to have a great granny flat design in Sydney. By investing on quality fittings, sound proofing, window treatments, energy efficiency etc. you can earn more from your granny flats.
These features would not only help you to attract more people but gain better tenants.
The author is an interior designer. She is specialized in designing granny flats and has written various articles about granny flat designs and buildings. She recommends Amescorp for building granny flats in Sydney. To know more, visit https://grannyflatsbuilderssydney.com.au
Granny Flats Builders Sydney, a division of AMESCORP Pty Ltd (a second generation family owned business providing a complete “concept to completion” building and construction solution), brings together an expert team of qualified designers, architects, licensed builders and project leads with a primary motto: ‘To Build Compact, Contemporary and Quality Homes in Backyard.” Our talented team of experts is committed to providing excellence, quality and trustworthy services at affordable costs. We assure you the following attributes for customers choosing Granny Flats Builders Sydney for their granny flat design and construction.
Home and Garden Articles1. Things To Consider Before Bathroom Remodeling
Author: James Luke
2. Leading Dealer And Retailer Of All Types Of Carpets In Pune
Author: Carpet House
3. Top 5 Benefits Of Owning A Kitchen Chimney
Author: Brijesh Kumar
4. Why You Should Invest In A Hot Tub?
Author: Jason Marley
5. Home Ventilation System – Proper Roof Vents For Circulation Of Air
Author: George Dean
6. Steps Taken By Packers And Movers For The Safety And Security Of Goods
7. Designer Table Covers Create A Magnificent Table Tops
8. Creative And Interesting Ideas For Home Improvement Projects
Author: Cathy Irons
9. 3 Success Tips For A Residential Interior Painting Project
Author: Christina Chen
10. 3 Tips To Buy Best Spa Suppliers For Your Luxury Day Spa
Author: Jason Marley
11. Do You Have Retractable Pergolas Installed? Here's How To Maintain It
Author: Steve Nakousis
12. Shree Karni Interior Designers In Electronic City
Author: Shree Karni
13. Contemporary Privacy Screens Suggestions To Provide You The Privacy You Need
Author: Emily Stone
14. 9 Tips In Planning A Bathroom Remodel In Phoenix
15. Cheap Furniture Movers Auckland And Their Cost Break-ups
Author: Sophie Clarck