ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Total Articles: 3
In winter of 2015, when world leaders met for 21st time to discuss climate change nobody thought they might reach at any agreements. But they did and the whole world stood in awe and surprise. While the commitments were largely liberal, their implementation was not. Many countries were reluctant to do anything but not us, not India. We made it our ambitious priority to not just compensate for other’s mistakes but be a leader in this field. Among many things that we intended, one was the push for electric vehicles. The vision document paints the picture of complete transfer to electric vehicles by 2020. For this we needed to change. Apart from bus and cars, there was perceptible change in one more field – greater push for e-rickshaw.
What does this entails?
A lot of changes and challenges. Among many other things that it might impact or bring in, there are some areas where we need nothing less than a revolution to sustain this dream. We are still a fossil-addict country with more than 90% of our vehicles running on petrol or diesel. Some of the challenges that we face are –
• Where’s the electricity, honey?
The lifeline of EV is its battery and for it to charge we need electricity, a precious commodity especially in interiors.
• Charging points – Just like petrol pumps for fossil fuel based vehicles, we need battery charging points for EVs
• Infrastructure and ecosystem to supply spare parts
• Finances for R&D
The key to problems
The Mckinsey report on future of mobility in India lists four factors that can act as drivers of EV adoption. These are –
i. Government regulations and support
An ecosystem which disincentives fossil based vehicles by putting in place strict carbon emission norms and incentives EVs by supportive policies.
Much of the cost of electric vehicle goes into making batteries. Finance and support should be provided to R&D so to reduce battery costs and increase efficiency.
Both for providing facilities for AC and DC charging as well supply ecosystem for spare parts.
iv. Customer Demand
By working on ways to reduce costs of EVs and sensitizing them about climate change.
What Power Electric Vehicle does and how can it be of help?
It is market leader in the manufacture and dealership of e-rickshaw in Uttar Pradesh, largest state in India. Apart from fully made battery rickshaw it also deals with the supply of related accessories and spare parts. With the use of cutting edge technology and high quality raw materials, the quality of products manufactured remain the benchmarks of standards and are duly certified by ICAT (International Center for Automotive Technology).
To help the cause of combating climate change, Power Electric Vehicle invites dealers, distributors and individuals who are in this business to try out our products and be our partners in being the harbinger of clean energy revolution in e-rickshaw business.
Power Ev are an eminent Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Electric Rickshaw or E Rickshaw which have revolutionized the era of Passenger Vehicle Industry. Driven by advanced technology and innovation, the products such as E Rickshaw , Electric Battery Rickshaw and Loader Rickshaw are assembled with high-technology component, making them reliable at performance. We offer our products under the brand name of EASY WAY.
Automobiles Articles1. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
2. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
3. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
4. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
5. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn
7. Why Should You Hire A Pro To Detail Your Car
Author: Liam well
8. Why To Pick Nissan Jersey Cars
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
9. Why Car Tuning With Cars More And More Intelligent?
10. Use The Best Michelin Tyres For Better Road Safety
Author: auto surefit
11. Is It A Wise Decision To Purchase A First-year Car Model?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Importance Of Carbon Fiber In The Auto Industry
Author: Exotic carbon fiber
13. Advantages Of Getting Your Car Washed Regularly
Author: Adrian Cordero
14. Ways To Choose The Right Motorcycle Accessories In Houston To Ride Safely
Author: Dickens Ben
15. Buy Audi, Volkswagen & Mercedes Benz Spare Parts In Australia