ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Total Articles: 28
Employment law may be defined as an area of law that deals with relationships between employers and employees at any size and level. It covers matters that arise from employment, which can be wages or salaries, abuse during work, injury to self during work, compensation, discrimination of age, skin colour, gender, and disability and so on. Employment law is also used to draw up company policies that are designed to be fair to the company as well as the employees that constitute the other party. The laws are to protect company interests but at the same time, ensure that the employees are treated safely and that they work in a fair working condition.
A very touchy issue that employment or labour law is often used to cater for is wages and hours. Labour unions have always revisited for working longer hours for pay and will demand for shorter hours for less pay. The company will typically resist this and a crisis might be looming. Attorneys that are versed in employment law will more often step in to draw up compromises that will satisfy both the interests of the company as well as that of the workers.
As mentioned above, discrimination at work is another issue that employment law caters to. It is illegal in most states and countries that workers should suffer discrimination based on race, age, religious beliefs, disability and so many bases on which people can be discriminated against. Employment law also caters to worker’s rights. Employees are not allowed to be sacked based on discriminatory reasons and for whistleblowing or resisting unfavourable policies. Workers cannot also be fired in bad faith. This means that for instance, workers cannot be laid off because they are due for a promotion, a bonus or a raise.
Employment attorneys can either represent a particular individual, group of workers, a company, a labour union or an employment government agency. If you happen to fall into any of these categories and you need the services of a top-notch, first-rate law firm, Garn Tuntasatityanond & Associates is the best law agency in Thailand. Based in Bangkok, Thailand, we are solely based on trial law and we are committed to be the very best legal services to our clients. We have a team of well educated and experienced legal experts with years of experience in employment law as well as other areas of law.
We are very committed to offering the very best services to our clients. We are determined to make sure that our clients get favourable end results from any legal dealings. If you are looking for capable Thai lawyers who will make sure that you get the very best legal services that you will get in Thailand. Talk to us today to discuss your options.
Legal Articles1. Why Patent Validity Search Is Required To Validate Any Claim?
Author: Synoptic IP
2. Top 5 Tips To Hire A Personal Injury Attorney
Author: Zane Norman
3. Attain Best Legal Advice On Cancelling Timeshare Contract By Timeshare Lawyer
Author: Advocate Financial Services
4. 3 Situations When You Need A Probate Attorney
Author: Betsy Salcedo
5. Litigation Officers And Their Role In The Aftermath Of October 2017 Wildfires
Author: Eric James
6. Hire A Houston Dwi Lawyer To Save Yourself From The Drug Paraphernalia Charges
Author: Gloria Lipp
7. How Will Your Nj Motorcycle Accident Attorney Help You In Getting The Right Compensation?
Author: Andrew Bronsnick
8. How Can You Make The Best Decision In Order To Hire Bankruptcy Lawyer Nj?
Author: Howard Sobel
9. Get To Know More About Us Immigration And Its Elements.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
10. All You Need To Know About Bankruptcy And Bankruptcy Laws
Author: Vipin Nirwal
11. How Your Personal Injury Lawyer Nj Can Help You In Filing A Proper Claim?
Author: Howard N Sobel
12. Litigation Services Can Help You To Manage Your Northern California Wildfire Financial Losses
Author: Eric James
13. Choosing A Good Immigration Solicitor London Could Be An Answer To All Immigration Related Worries
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
14. How To Get The Most For Your Injury Claim With New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney
Author: Gregg Wisotsky
15. 5 Facts That Every Personal Injury Lawyer Nj Would Want You To Know
Author: Howard D. Popper