ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Total Articles: 27
Employment law may be defined as an area of law that deals with relationships between employers and employees at any size and level. It covers matters that arise from employment, which can be wages or salaries, abuse during work, injury to self during work, compensation, discrimination of age, skin colour, gender, and disability and so on. Employment law is also used to draw up company policies that are designed to be fair to the company as well as the employees that constitute the other party. The laws are to protect company interests but at the same time, ensure that the employees are treated safely and that they work in a fair working condition.
A very touchy issue that employment or labour law is often used to cater for is wages and hours. Labour unions have always revisited for working longer hours for pay and will demand for shorter hours for less pay. The company will typically resist this and a crisis might be looming. Attorneys that are versed in employment law will more often step in to draw up compromises that will satisfy both the interests of the company as well as that of the workers.
As mentioned above, discrimination at work is another issue that employment law caters to. It is illegal in most states and countries that workers should suffer discrimination based on race, age, religious beliefs, disability and so many bases on which people can be discriminated against. Employment law also caters to worker’s rights. Employees are not allowed to be sacked based on discriminatory reasons and for whistleblowing or resisting unfavourable policies. Workers cannot also be fired in bad faith. This means that for instance, workers cannot be laid off because they are due for a promotion, a bonus or a raise.
Employment attorneys can either represent a particular individual, group of workers, a company, a labour union or an employment government agency. If you happen to fall into any of these categories and you need the services of a top-notch, first-rate law firm, Garn Tuntasatityanond & Associates is the best law agency in Thailand. Based in Bangkok, Thailand, we are solely based on trial law and we are committed to be the very best legal services to our clients. We have a team of well educated and experienced legal experts with years of experience in employment law as well as other areas of law.
We are very committed to offering the very best services to our clients. We are determined to make sure that our clients get favourable end results from any legal dealings. If you are looking for capable Thai lawyers who will make sure that you get the very best legal services that you will get in Thailand. Talk to us today to discuss your options.
Legal Articles1. Divorce Lawyers In Sedgwick County Can Solve Your Complicated Family Law Matters
Author: Kirk C. Stange
2. Why Shouldn’t Us Immigration Law Be Good For The Us?
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
3. Avail Services Of Experienced Dwi Attorneys In Houston To Protect You From The Case
4. Adoption Attorney In The Woodlands Vs Agency Services; Which One Is Beneficial?
Author: Marcus McGowan
5. The Importance Of Hiring Asset Protection Lawyer In San Diego
Author: Matthew Odgers
6. How Easy It Would Be For You To Apply For A Fiancé Visa Uk When You Have A Genuine Relationship With
7. Avail The Services Of Drug Possession Lawyer Houston To Prove You Are Not Guilty
8. Making Better Finances And Redefining Tax Services And Systems
9. Reasons Why You Need To Hire A Probate Lawyer
Author: Betsy Salcedo
10. What Are Some Important Guidelines For Personal Loan Agreement?
Author: Carl Glendon
11. Know Your Rights As A Consumer By Your Consumer Fraud Attorney Nj
Author: David Karbasian
12. Philip Schwartz | Law Offices Of Philip L. Schwartz Leads The Pack Best Rated In South Florida
13. Why Is A General Release Agreement Form Used?
Author: Carl Glendon
14. Living In Saudi Arabia As A Foreigner
Author: Hejailanlaw Firm
15. Legal Billing Software Is Critical To Your Bottom Line
Author: Ryan Sparrow