ALL >> Health >> View Article
Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Total Articles: 947
There’s a lot of truth in the old adage "you are what you eat," as it indicates that the food a person consumes has much more of an impact than simply sating the appetite. As surprising as it may seem, diet can indeed have an effect on a guy’s male organ health, including his member function. And since the manhood is one part of the body that a man clearly wants to keep functioning at the highest possible level, it’s worth looking at how diet might affect male organ function.
Scientists recently conducted a study which was published in the journal Sensual Medicine Reviews. Entitled, "Diet and Men’s Sensual Health," it looked at existing studies into this area published between 1977 and 2017 and aggregated the findings. They looked especially at various kinds of diets to determine if they seemed to have an impact on male organ function, male hormone levels, and male seed health. These studies indicated that men who had manhood function issues usually benefited from following a Mediterranean diet. Obese men who followed a non-Western diet also usually had improvements in male organ function due to the weight that they lost.
The various diets are basically defined as follows:
- Mediterranean. A diet in which there is an emphasis on fish, monosaturated fats, fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grains.
- Western. In this diet, there’s more emphasis on red and processed meats, dairy, refined grains, and artificial sweeteners, and not much emphasis on fruits and vegetables.
- Paleolithic. Lean meats, fruits and vegetables are the mainstays of a Paleolithic diet. There is much less emphasis on dairy, sugar, salt and grains.
- Vegetarian/vegan. As the name implies, these are diets in which there are little or no animal products.
While these diets are presented in broad definitions, in general the diet which allows an individual man to be at his healthiest and at his most appropriate weight level and level of fitness is the diet that is best for him.
Beyond the kind of diet which impacts male organ function, there are some other dietary factors which come into play.
For example, excessive intake of alcohol is generally associated with poor male organ function. A moderate amount may prove beneficial to overall health, but too much alcohol is definitely a detriment to good sensual health.
By the same token, eating too much chocolate can lead to obesity, which is not good. But chocolate does have flavonoids, which can help to increase blood flow, which is essential for good male organ function. So consuming an appropriate quantity of chocolate may be good for some men. Watermelon also can be an aid in relaxing blood vessels.
Cashew nuts are high in zinc, and this can be a good thing for many men. Because zinc keeps male hormone from breaking down, consuming cashews may help to maintain male hormone at a higher level, which tends to keep the sensual drive up. Another good source of zinc: shitake mushrooms.
Sometimes it takes experimentation to learn exactly what parts of and kinds of a diet can impact a specific man’s member function. Another boost to better male organ health is the daily application of a top notch male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . Look for a crème that contains two key amino acids - L-arginine and L carnitine. L-arginine helps in the production of nitric oxide, which is part of the process by which male organ blood vessels remain open to increased blood flow. L carnitine is blessed with neuroprotective properties. When the member is handled too roughly, it can cause a loss of sensation - and L carnitine helps keep the manhood feeling properly sensitized.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. His Red Male Organ: Balanitis For Her
Author: John Dugan
2. Replacing A Meal With Vega Sports Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Can Increase Your Protein Cons
3. Signs Your Hair Needs A Protein Treatment
4. Choose A Pediatric Dental Care Treatment Services In Lancaster
Author: Greg Walters is the author of this article
5. Dental Implants Mexico | Dental Implants Cancun
Author: Michel starc
6. Indian Physician Columbus
7. Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market
8. Clean Air Equipments Manufacturer And Supplier
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
9. Concentrate More By Doing Yoga
Author: Owen Jones
10. Ritalin Can Be Usage For Exams Preparation
11. An Extensive Guide To Get The Best From Physiotherapy
12. Self-pleasuring Too Much: Is It Even Possible?
Author: John Dugan
13. Discover Top Four Advantages Of Using Stem Cell Therapy For Autism Treatment
Author: Autism Connect
14. Simple Tips To Get The Most Handsome Male Organ Around
Author: John Dugan
15. What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Assisted Living Facility