ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Eight Tips To Have A Perfect Wedding Entertainment Plan
Total Articles: 187
Every would-be couple wants to have that perfect wedding which everyone recalls throughout the year. To host a wedding is not an easy task and to keep your guests glued to your event can be really challenging. So, apart from you yourself enjoying your unforgettable vows and glitters, you can also keep your guests busy with some happening entertaining programs. Many wedding resorts in Manesar help you with proper entertainment plan.
Tips to entertain your guests are:
1. Garden games
Nowadays many a couple plans for destiny weddings or a garden wedding at resorts where the guests can enjoy at their peak. Here, can arrange for garden games like musical chair, sweet eating competition, Jenga, rodeo bull etc.
2. Calling a magician at your wedding party:
Forget those emotional fairy-tale like entries on your reception. Imagine an entry through some eye-catching magic trick! Well, this will be the most joyous moment, not only for you and your partner but also for your guests. The magician will keep the event enthralled with some mind-illusions and close-up magic tricks too.
3. A wheel-bound for ceaseless fun:
What can be more exciting than having a game of wheel-bound with your friends and family at your wedding! You can have the wheel as a center of attraction of your party and all the young couples will gather around the wheel to take up the challenge and complete the fun dare that the rotating wheel decides.
4. Keeping a dress code or a dress-up box:
It will be a real fun to decide a single color for all your guests or a different type of dress code apart from the traditional attires. You can also involve the dress-up box in the game of wheel where the dare will be to dress up any costume from the box. No wonder you might find some interesting characters walking around in your party!
5. DJ and Karaoke set up:
Weddings are a major family get together and music should be a blast. The DJ will keep the young crowd busy while elders can enjoy singing old songs on the karaoke. Many wedding resorts in Gurgaon offer DJ and karaoke set service for entertaining guests.
Make your reception party a hit with a choreographed firework show. Reception generally marks an end to all those rituals and traditions of a wedding and a firework show will be the best to have a remarkable end to all the celebrations.
7. Inviting a stand-up comedian:
Hiring a comedian will be a great idea to initiate a light-hearted mood in your wedding. Or you may never know your guests might join the stage and share their hilarious jokes!
8. Including little fun competitions:
You can consider little fun stalls in your venue where competitions, like blowing balloons, drawing caricatures, a photo-booth, can be played and involving snacks like cotton-candy, ice-cream trucks etc. will turn out to be a thumbs-up!
These are the little things that can make your wedding perfect and fill it with loveliness and smile for your guests will be thoroughly amazed and you can go on with the flow.
Travel Articles1. Choosing A Good Accommodation In Monte Vista
Author: Mike Suthar
2. What Are The Best Seasons To Trek Nepal?
Author: Sandip Sharma
3. Bring Home Memories Worth A Lifetime From Thailand
Author: Touris Thai
4. E-visa Sri Lanka: Say Goodbye To Your Sri Lankan E-visa Worries
Author: E-Visa Sri Lanka
5. Plan Your Bike Ride To Get Ready To Conquer The Terrains Of Leh Ladakh
Author: Komal Ranaa
6. Same Day Agra Tour With Fatehpur
Author: Carrie Asby
7. Quick Guide To Know How To Get Pr In Australia.
Author: Jason Briggs
8. Manali Honeymoon Tour Packages
Author: kuldeep dogra
9. Car Rental Bangalore
10. Find Reliable Taxi Cab To Airport Services For Best Travel Experience
11. Reap The Benefits Of Cheap Twin Centre Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. Explore Interesting Attractions With Your Dubai Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
13. For Those Special Events In Life, Phoenix Executive Car Services Could Be Either The Best Asset
Author: Unknown Member
14. 4 Majestic Places To Enjoy Your Honeymoon Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
15. We’ll Cover Your Wedding Travel Needs With Limousine Service In Dc
Author: We’ll Cover Your Wedding Travel Needs with Limousi