ALL >> Others >> View Article
Why Literom Is The Best School Management Software ?
Total Articles: 305
LITEROM is comprehensive single point integrated school management software with modules addressing Administration, Interaction, Knowledge Management and Communication effectively.
LITEROM is an interactive platform for all the entities viz. Students, Teachers, Managements, Parents, Guests and Alumni’s. Connects all the departments of an institutions namely office, fees counter, library, hostel, store, academics, activity centre and so on
As the application is based on LINUX and MySql, a school saves on
licensing fee for other similar packages like windows server and SQL server. LITEROM works efficiently on a P-I PC and hence no/least hardware upgrade is required. We provide FREE updates to the solution from time to time. The solution offers ample amount of web resources to each individual.
LITEROM addresses School Management, Interaction, Knowledge Management and communication issues both in the school and on net. The campus version of LITEROM is again a browser based application and thus it is highly acceptable among the users and very easy to deploy and manage. It is the only application that gives two way synchronization of data with online and offline versions. This way whatever you do in school is available on your web site secure and personalized and the same is applicable vise-versa. This is an ERP solution for school that can be integrated with smart cards, bio-metrics and bar codes as per the schools requirement.
LITEROM with its wide scope provides you a very easy and powerful multi branch school management system.
In a nut shell:
There will be a central interactive web site / intranet VPN site with the decided features.
Every center is expected to have a Local Area Network setup.
There will be a Linux based campus server at each center that will have the application as well as the data.
The intranet campus application will also be a browser based application being served from the local server. Just as good as an offline web site.
There will be no installation required on any node.
Synchronization software can be installed on any machine in the intranet that connects to internet.
The synchronization system will facilitate the centers to upload and download the data in incremental fashion (Only the changes get synched) once in a day or as per the policy (After connection to internet).
The client application will connect to the central server through a username and password allotted by the head office.
The data will be encrypted before synchronization for security.
The advance compression technology will make us use the bandwidth at its best.
The campus application will be based on PHP and MySql.
Others Articles1. Best South And North Indian Pandit In Bangalore
2. The Service Of The Call Girls Are Different From The Brothel Prostitutes
Author: Anmalika Roy
3. It Company In Durgapur- A Technological Bliss For Developing India
Author: Mr. Deepanjan Goswami
4. Raksha Bandhan: How Have The Celebrations Evolved Over The Years?
Author: Anand Tiwari
5. Vashikaran Can Help You To Solve Love Problems Visit You ? | +91-9646823014
Author: Shankarlal Acharya
6. How To Remove Jinn Effect Or Get Nijat From Jinn ?
Author: Sufi Sultah
7. Why Should One Enroll To Mr Truck Driving Job?
Author: 1800 Drivers
8. Tips To Save Money Before Hiring A Cheap Interstate Packers And Movers Company Adelaide
Author: Bella Hodges
9. Why Are Shopping At Online Bookstores More Lucrative?
Author: Jules Arkley
10. Comeneat - Solution For Online Food Ordering Script
Author: Mohan Paul
11. How To Save Money With Attic Insulation
Author: Aaron Abrams
12. Use Wedding To Make Someone Fall In Love With You
Author: William is the author of this article
13. Benefits Of Using Warehouse Shelving System In Dubai
Author: abazar shelving
14. An Overview Of Surface Treatments For Pigments And Powders
15. Top 10 Beaches In America
Author: pest control