ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Top 10 Advantages Of Linux Hosting
Total Articles: 31
You may be a new business wanting to build a website or a growing business needing more bandwidth to spread your wings online. And the moment you think about websites, you come across two major hosting platforms, Windows and Linux. You need the right capabilities from your web hosting to achieve the higher goal of a greater ROI.
To make things simpler for you, here are the top 10 advantages of Linux web hosting.
1) More secure – Whether you are interested in a shared hosting or a dedicated server, Linux servers are comparatively less prone to malware and hacker attacks. You can customise the security protocols to meet the security needs of your business.
2) Support for web developers – Being an open source language, web developers have the flexibility to customise the codes. They even get tremendous support from the global Linux developer community for resolving bug issues and adding new functionalities. Linux hosting blends well with the leading programming languages and give programmers the ease of modifying apps easily.
3) Great Stability – Web hosting services are able to give better uptime assurance with the stable Linux servers. Less shutdowns make this hosting platform a great choice for shared hosting services.
4) Multitasking – Linux enables multi-tasking by completely using the disk space and giving optimum performance. You can run multiple apps at the same time without having to shut some of them off.
5) Flexible platform – With Linux, you get the flexibility to utilise the disk space by using only the tools and apps that you want. There is a great choice of applications offered by Linux to build scalable websites.You can store your database on a shared server, a virtual cloud or a dedicated server to suit your website needs.
6) Cost-effective – Linux web hosting gives website owners a great suite of website management tools and applications at a low cost. Due to low cost of acquisition and distribution, web hosting companies provide the Linux hosting plans and Linux reseller packages at the most economical rates.
7) Compatibility – No matter what operating system you use, your Linux hosting will be compatible with it. Using a Windows operating system to manage a Linux hosting won’t give any trouble to website users or website managers.
8) Performance – Multiple users and multiple devices can work at the same time on this platform without affecting the performance much.
9) Easy Installation and freebies – Linux is very easy to install and use. When you buy a Linux hosting, you get the popular cPanel to manage your website. You also gain access to a huge number of free applications and tools. Be it a blog, an ecommerce website or a large corporate website, Linux gives you ample tools to give your visitors a seamless customer experience.
10) Reliable Linux servers – Linux servers come with great back up and networking features. They hardly report any memory leaks. Other than shared hosting, VPS Server – KVM and Dedicated Linux servers are available for businesses.
Abhada Technologies is a reliable web hosting service provider based in India. To know more about various Linux hosting packages by Abhada Technologies, click here.
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch