ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
My Lip Enhancement Experience In Dubai
Total Articles: 1
Let’s get the burning question out of the way first; why I decided to get Lip Filler? Well, I was always the person with small lips. So small that I resisted wearing a lipstick for the most part because I didn’t want to draw attention to my non-existent lips. I had been considering various methods of lip enhancement Dubai for quite some time but was skeptical about the whole deal.
Well, after a lot of research on the subjecting and witnessing a friend getting them done, I made a decision on getting them done for myself. I scheduled an appointment with one of the clinics and decided to get the lip fillers in order to get my lips plumped up, big, juicy and soft.
The Day of My Treatment
On the day of my lip injection procedure, I woke up nervous but excited. I was mostly worried about the pain of the needles. I was asked to lie down on a big, plush bed and my doctor was discussing what I exactly wanted. I told her that my goal was not to look artificial. I wanted an increase in the size of my lips but with a natural, subtle effect. She told me that she will use one syringe to achieve the look I wanted. I told her that I was worried about the pain so she applied a numbing cream for about 10 minutes. She then began the injections, letting me know where she was placing product and why for each injection. It was uncomfortable but not extremely painful. In about twenty minutes, I was done. My lips looked incredible afterward but I felt that they looked a bit unnatural. My doctor told me that this was so because they were quite swollen in the first place.
Follow Up Session
As my slight swelling went down over the period of next two days, my lips began to resemble the lips I was looking for. I then decided to make the second appointment as a wanted more volume on the center of my lips. I went and got the treatment done again. A total of 1.5 syringes were used to give me the desired look.
I had quite a few friends, family, and co-workers who wanted get the lip enhancement injections. Most of them were concerned about the pain. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate my pain to be a 4, considering I have pretty low pain tolerance. It wasn’t that bad. I was extremely happy with the results and I would one hundred percent do it again if I had to. Know more about lip enhancement
Beauty Articles1. Commerce Business In Digital World
Author: Commerce Business in Digital World
2. Some Nail Polish Mistakes You Need To Avoid
Author: Priyanshi Shaah
3. Remove Chin Hair Permanently
Author: Emily Limoges
4. The Best Nail Art In India By O2nails India
Author: shweta mishra
5. Utilize Beard Hair Transplants To Enhance Your Natural Look
Author: Most of the men are hiring beard transplant clinic
6. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Hair Growth Shampoo
Author: kiran kumar
7. How To Protect Your Skin From Harmful Uv Rays
Author: Noah Collins
8. Looking For Clean And Smooth Under Arms Without Any In-grown Hairs?
9. Makeup Tricks And Tips For Different Eye Shape
Author: Mohini Singh
10. What Is An Organic Pigment For Cosmetics?
Author: Koel Colours
11. Get Rid Of Acne Scars Today
Author: Robin Gordon
12. Natural Herbal Beauty Products In Bangalore Has Become Easily Accessible
Author: radhika gupta
13. Best Anti Aging Night Creams For Women
Author: Donald Brontes
14. For Easy Shampoo And Rinse, Get Well-equipped Salon Shampoo Bowls
Author: Jonathan Wong
15. Place Foot Care Products Close At Hand, Use A Pedicure Trolley
Author: Jonathan Wong