ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Does Music Cure Illness? What The Effects Of Growing Bonsai Trees?
Total Articles: 5
“Ask you heart and you will get the answer as to I am. Some people say I am a monk, some differ and say I am a doctor, some say I am a saint while some say I have magical powers and some say I just follow Vedas. Some even say all this is mayhem and chaos. Everyone may be true in their own perception. But all I can say is that I don’t do business using spirituality as a tool.” This is the answer given by GanapatiSacchidananda swami on being asked who he was. He heads many monasteries and shrines all over the country with Dattapeetham, an advanced monastery in Mysore as his operational headquarters.
According to GanapatiSacchidananda swami, music can cure illness. He termed this treatment as "Naadachikitsa" which means a musical treatment.He termed this treatment as "Naadachikitsa" which means a musical treatment. Many of his followers claim that their illness was cured by the music composed by Swamiji himself.He conducted many spiritual programs around the world. He strives to strengthen Hindu culture by erecting many statues of Lord Anjaneya and Lord Kumaraswami.Moreover, the bonsai garden, herbal garden and the museum of rare gems & statues in Mysore monastery attract everyone.Swami answers to the question of whether or not to grow bonsai trees, he answers that the whole Kishkinda garden described in the epic Ramayana was full of bonsai trees.He also runs many Vedic schools with high standards under supervision of Dattapeethem. Moreover, the pupils here are taught modern technologies here in integration with spiritual knowledge.GanapatiSacchidananda Swami has also provided shelter for many birds at the monastery. He advises the devotees regarding the remedies for their troubles like worshiping, chanting verses,etc.
Social Community Articles1. How To Make Your Volunteer Abroad Experience Rewarding?
Author: Ajarn Peter
2. Online Donation For Charity-starting Small Can Make A Big Difference
Author: rajat singh
3. Let’s Kill The Hunger Before It Kills The Humanity
Author: pooja chauhan
4. What Are Non-profit Organizations And How Do They Work
5. The Importance Of Social Media In Business
Author: Silky Sogy
6. Roles And Responsibilities Of The Elderly Homes Towards Senior Citizens
Author: Kanan James
7. Advantages Of Sales Management Software
Author: Dhwani Khatri
8. How Ngos Are Playing A Pivotal Role In Shaping A Better World For Senior Citizens In India
Author: Kanan James
9. Motivational Speakers In Calgary
Author: Rishi Nagar
10. The Mythological Story Of Nachiketa And Yama : Part 1
11. Malayalam New Year : A Traditional Ritual Of Opening Eyes In Front Of Lord Vishnu
12. Bonalu (ashada Jatra Utsavalu) : A Pious Glimpse To The Extremely Elegant Festival Of Goddess-mahaka
13. Hemis Festival : An Astounding And Lively Religious Event Of Buddhist Community
14. Best Things To Do When You Are Bored
Author: Nimesh Talsaniya
15. The Starbucks Anti-bias Training Go Against Human Nature
Author: Intentional Insights