ALL >> Business >> View Article
Total Articles: 18
Despite your best efforts at cleanliness, your carpet will eventually become the victim of drops, spills, accidents, and whatever's on the bottom of your shoes. Learn the secrets to keep carpets looking new.
Despite your best efforts at cleanliness, your carpet will eventually become the victim of drops, spills, accidents, and whatever's on the bottom of your shoes.
1 Blot Stains, Don't Rub Them
Dab stains with a cleaning solution and a clean cloth, paper towels, or a sponge. "The key is blotting. Blotting puts a small amount of pressure on the stain to soak it up,"
Blot the area with the soda on a cloth. If that doesn't work, mix one part white vinegar with one part water and pour it into a handheld sprayer. Spray the solution on the entire stained area and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes to soak in. Then press a clean sponge onto the area to soak up the solution and the stain.
the best carpet cleaner for general stains is ordinary shaving cream—"It will remove just about every type of stain." Apply the shaving cream directly to the stain and let it set for about 30 minutes
You step in chewing gum out on the street but don't realize it until you tracked that gross, sticky mess onto your carpet. To get it out, head to the freezer and grab a couple of ice cubes. "Freeze the gum with ice cubes for about 30 seconds.
The best method against difficult-to-clean grease stains is to use a drop or two of a grease-cutting dishwashing detergent, such as Joy, in a cup of water. It'll cut through the grease in the carpet just the way it does on your dishes. "Put the solution in a spray bottle and spray it on the stain
Burning candles in the house can result in wax dripping onto the carpet, where it quickly dries and gets embedded. Place a white cloth over your iron, then put the iron on top of the wax to warm it up. Finally, scrape off the wax with a butter knife.
"When you are done doing that, lay a paper towel over the surface area and iron on the paper," Tarbox said. "The wax is melting and binds to the paper, and the wax will be gone after a few more applications."
Business Articles1. How To Start A Business With Eglobedata’s Transportation Industry Email List
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Web Design Service Provider
3. Custom Aluminum Cnc Machining Service
4. Education Top University In Rajasthan
5. High Precision Machined Components
6. Literom As A College Management Software
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
7. Simplifying Gst: Public Awareness Of Massive Gst Evasion Must Start Before Raids
Author: Mohit Yadev
8. Why Is B2b Online Marketplace So Important To Grow Your Business Soon?
Author: Gail Herper
9. Are Evaluations Truly Useful In Deciding Legitimate Movers & Packers.
10. Importance Of Using Security Cameras
11. Roofing Oklahoma City Has Simplified
Author: Fred Lydick
12. Benefits Of Hiring An Accountant In Meridian
13. How To Choose A Reputed And Professional Charlotte Mold Removal Company
14. Video Production Atlanta – Video Production Services Atlanta Have Become Enough Competitive
Author: William Brown
15. Thermal Liquid Heaters