ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
What Are The Benefits Of Shea Butter For Hair And Skin?
Total Articles: 28
If you want to give your skin and hair the best natural treatment and protect them from external factors, you may use oil which is rich in fat and is derived from Karite tree or Shea tree. It is indeed your ultimate solution for any of the skin and hair problems. The butter of Shea is derived from nuts of Karite tree. The Karite tree or Shea Tree grows all across Africa and can grow fruits for 200 years. Shea tree is native to Western Africa and its seeds are used to extract oil rich in fat called Shea Butter. It is gaining a lot prominence in the cosmetic industry due to its benefits. Shea butter is great for skin and hair. Packed with vitamins, nutrients and fatty acids, Shea butter has healing and moisturizing properties. If you use Shea butter skin care, you may get relief from a host of skin issues like eczema, stretch marks, skin dryness and skin rashes. Massage your scalp with this oil to pave the way for soft, shiny and bouncy hair.
Shea butter is a great skin moisturizer
The butter of karate seeds may be used to massage the body. Having biochemical properties, the characteristics of shea butter mimics the natural oils or moisturizers released by the sebaceous glands. As this is the naturally occurring lipid, shea butter has an excellent emollient property. The butter of karate nuts is used for the making of moisturizers, lip balms, ointments, hand and body lotions.
Avoid stretch marks
Shea butter skin care is a fabulous way to get rid of stretch marks. Rich in Vitamin E, shea butter prevents and totally eliminates pregnancy marks. Regular massage with the butter can keep your skin supple and improve elasticity.
Reduce scars and treat skin blemishes
Shea butter is an excellent way to treat acne and prevent scars. If you are too worried of age marks, start massaging your skin with Shea butter. Being naturally rich in Vitamin A, Shea butter saves you from the chemicals found in acne care products.
Shea butter for hair
• If you add Shea butter to your hair care routine, it can pave the way for shiny and healthy hair. You will have thick locks that are shiny and soft. Mix coconut oil in Shea butter and massage your scalp and hair every alternate day.
• Shea butter for hair repairs damaged and lifeless hair. It acts as a great rescue tonic for damaged, dull, lifeless and parched hair. If your hair seems over-processed by hair treatments or salon treatments, start using shea butter.
• It promotes hair growth and also prevents hair breakage and hair damage.
If you want to buy
Beauty Articles1. Best Fashion Designing Institute In Bangalore–fashion Institute In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
2. Things That Will Help You To Find Best Hair Transplant Surgeon In India
Author: Surbhi Mishra
3. Tips To Choose The Right Cosmetic For Your Skin Type
Author: Carla Hutchinson
4. How To Find The Perfect Photographer: Ingredients Of A Good Photographer
Author: Imthiaz Houseman
5. Fat Transfer Buttocks – A Safe Procedure And Its Supplementary Liposuction Benefits
Author: Elite Surgical Ltd
6. Rami Jabali Beauty Salon & Spa Dubai
Author: Rami Jabali
7. Livon Hair Gain Tonic Review: Now Forget Hair Loss!
8. Try Best Acne Treatment
9. Women’s Beauty Product Tips
Author: Marc Deschamps
10. What Is A Duo Massage And Its Benefits?
Author: Danny Gill
11. Best Eye Makeup Tips For A Glamorous Bridals
12. 1 Year Fashion Designing Course In Bangalore| Diploma In Fashion Designing In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
13. Limiting And Recovering Hair Loss!
Author: James Salisbury
14. Some Hair Care Tips For Dry Hair
Author: James Fields
15. Human Hair Wigs Vs Hair Extensions - What To Choose
Author: Marc Epstein