ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
What Are The Benefits Of Shea Butter For Hair And Skin?
Total Articles: 28
If you want to give your skin and hair the best natural treatment and protect them from external factors, you may use oil which is rich in fat and is derived from Karite tree or Shea tree. It is indeed your ultimate solution for any of the skin and hair problems. The butter of Shea is derived from nuts of Karite tree. The Karite tree or Shea Tree grows all across Africa and can grow fruits for 200 years. Shea tree is native to Western Africa and its seeds are used to extract oil rich in fat called Shea Butter. It is gaining a lot prominence in the cosmetic industry due to its benefits. Shea butter is great for skin and hair. Packed with vitamins, nutrients and fatty acids, Shea butter has healing and moisturizing properties. If you use Shea butter skin care, you may get relief from a host of skin issues like eczema, stretch marks, skin dryness and skin rashes. Massage your scalp with this oil to pave the way for soft, shiny and bouncy hair.
Shea butter is a great skin moisturizer
The butter of karate seeds may be used to massage the body. Having biochemical properties, the characteristics of shea butter mimics the natural oils or moisturizers released by the sebaceous glands. As this is the naturally occurring lipid, shea butter has an excellent emollient property. The butter of karate nuts is used for the making of moisturizers, lip balms, ointments, hand and body lotions.
Avoid stretch marks
Shea butter skin care is a fabulous way to get rid of stretch marks. Rich in Vitamin E, shea butter prevents and totally eliminates pregnancy marks. Regular massage with the butter can keep your skin supple and improve elasticity.
Reduce scars and treat skin blemishes
Shea butter is an excellent way to treat acne and prevent scars. If you are too worried of age marks, start massaging your skin with Shea butter. Being naturally rich in Vitamin A, Shea butter saves you from the chemicals found in acne care products.
Shea butter for hair
• If you add Shea butter to your hair care routine, it can pave the way for shiny and healthy hair. You will have thick locks that are shiny and soft. Mix coconut oil in Shea butter and massage your scalp and hair every alternate day.
• Shea butter for hair repairs damaged and lifeless hair. It acts as a great rescue tonic for damaged, dull, lifeless and parched hair. If your hair seems over-processed by hair treatments or salon treatments, start using shea butter.
• It promotes hair growth and also prevents hair breakage and hair damage.
If you want to buy
Beauty Articles1. Santa Fe Mixed Bag & Red Stag Combo Part - Ii
2. Grape Seed & Almond Herbal Moisturising Lotion For A Perfect Soft And Smooth Skin
Author: Kairali Ayurvedic Products
3. Some Nail Polish Designs You Can Try At Home
4. How To Save Time In The Mornings
5. Beauty Care Made Easy With Starpil Products
6. Wondering How To Glam Your Eyes With Lastest Trendy Styles?
Author: Mohini Singh
7. Draping: The Makeup Technique That Illuminates The Face In A Simple Way
Author: Denial Smith
8. Choosing The Best Anti Aging Skin Creams
Author: Donald Brontes
9. Ensure Hair Nourishment With Salon Hair Processors
10. Auroville- The City Of Dawn
Author: Closest Buddies
11. Skin Care Routine For Beginners- Sensitive Skin
Author: Noah Collins
12. Top Things You Should Know Before Visiting A Hair Salon In Orlando Fl
Author: Nima Farshid
13. Is Your Skin Dry And Dehydrated? Get Your Healthy And Glowing Skin Back!
Author: Anna Paul
14. The Fine Art Of Conditioning Your Hair With Henna
Author: Vishal Parihar
15. 10 Most Effective Natural Skin Care Techniques During Winters