ALL >> Travel >> View Article
In And Around | Sardar Garh Heritage Hotel
Total Articles: 69
ATTRACTIONS IN THE VICINITY
• Ranakpur – Jain Temple (79 km) • Kumbhalgarh (65 km) • Desuri Forest Reserve (50 km) on way to Ranakpur / Kumbahlgarh (one full days outing) • Chittaurgarh (100kms), Mainal waterfalls (200 ft. high) (day excursion) • Charbhuja Temple (40 km), Amaj Mata Waterfall, Parshuram Temple, Laxman Jhula, Rupnarayan Temple (one day outing) • Shamlaji, Matrikundiya(place of pilgrimage), Big Dam water body • Nathdwara (44 km), Kankroli (25 km), Chikalwas Dam and Nauchoki Pal (place of pilgrimage and site-seeing) • Train (meter-gauge) from Sardargarh to Goramghat (departure 9:30 am) thruogh forest, Goramghat Nature trail, waterfalls and tunnels (returns at 6:30 pm ) • Sardargarh: Family paintings, armour, weapons and clothing museum at the fort.
Day excursion start at 7 am Lunch at Udaipur return at dinner time.
Banjara village, Kalbeliya Tribe, Family bagh and Talao paal; evening outing place and boating in the lake. Campfire and dinner.
In the forest reserve of Seem ka Magra a day outing, lunch at Chaat ki Kuie.
Market: Visit to local handicafts, articians.
Train from Sardargarh to Goramghat. Return by 01:00 pm.
Folk dance :
Rajasthani Folk dance can be arranged with a day’s notice. Live Indian classical music during dinner on Fort rampart.
Roof top open terrace experience, the cuisine would be typical Mewari dishes.
Gypsy safari, Horse & Camel riding in village and wild.
When to Visit :
The best season to visit Sardargarh is from October to March.
Main Festivals :
Kartic Purnima, Deepawali, Christmas, New Year, Makar Sankranti & Holi.
TWO/THREE NIGHTS DESTINATION
• With five public areas including gardens & swimming pool. The vastness of the fort could take minimum one day to enjoy the stay at the fort.
• Guided tour of the historical for 2 to 2.30 hrs.
• Village excursion to remote tribes Gypsies 2 to 3 hrs.
• Night wild life safari by Gypsies 2 to 2.30 hrs.
• Spotting wild animals by powerful spot light-Animal such as Panther, Wolf, Hyenas, Wild Deer are some of the animals that are spotted.
• Local Train ride into the Aravallis a day excursion. An adventurous ride with the locals into the Aravalli ranges through old tunnels from the time of the British Raj, Feeding monkeys, Visit to temples. Return to the hotel by Gypsy pickup. Water/Cola/Tea is served.
Exclusive Arrangements for you for the following with a day’s notice
• Ayurvedic Massages
• Yoga classes
• Indian Cooking Tips
• Mehndi rachana
• Horse riding
• Camel riding
Travel Articles1. Dfw Airport Shuttle Service & Other Options - Know Why They Are Best For Airport Ride
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Cheap Boat Rental In Miami – Things You Should Know
Author: Pavel Pinchuk
3. Apply For An Australian Eta Visa
Author: Patricia Ehic
4. How Can A Taxi App Benefit An Existing Taxi Operator?
5. Holidays At Nepal Himalaya
Author: Sudip Shahi
6. Kerala Holidays Packages – Enjoy The Amazing Natural Beauty
Author: Top Travel
7. Angola Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: Dinesh Varma
8. Visit Interesting Attractions During Your New York Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. 10 Travel Tips For Your First Trip To Turkey
Author: Archis Roy
10. Why Should You Book Galveston Transportation For Your Vacation?
Author: Phillip Mihatov
11. Wedding Transportation Fulfilled In Washington Dc Via Limousine In Dc
Author: Wedding Transportation Fulfilled in Washington DC
12. Taxi Services In Dehradun, Dehradun Taxi Service
13. Make Your Tour Outstanding With India Holiday Packages
Author: Tree Trunk Travel
14. Enjoy The Combination Of The Remote Valley On Choosing This Trekking Service
15. Enjoy Everest Base Camp Trek With Best Travelling Experience