ALL >> Travel >> View Article
In And Around | Sardar Garh Heritage Hotel
Total Articles: 203
ATTRACTIONS IN THE VICINITY
• Ranakpur – Jain Temple (79 km) • Kumbhalgarh (65 km) • Desuri Forest Reserve (50 km) on way to Ranakpur / Kumbahlgarh (one full days outing) • Chittaurgarh (100kms), Mainal waterfalls (200 ft. high) (day excursion) • Charbhuja Temple (40 km), Amaj Mata Waterfall, Parshuram Temple, Laxman Jhula, Rupnarayan Temple (one day outing) • Shamlaji, Matrikundiya(place of pilgrimage), Big Dam water body • Nathdwara (44 km), Kankroli (25 km), Chikalwas Dam and Nauchoki Pal (place of pilgrimage and site-seeing) • Train (meter-gauge) from Sardargarh to Goramghat (departure 9:30 am) thruogh forest, Goramghat Nature trail, waterfalls and tunnels (returns at 6:30 pm ) • Sardargarh: Family paintings, armour, weapons and clothing museum at the fort.
Day excursion start at 7 am Lunch at Udaipur return at dinner time.
Banjara village, Kalbeliya Tribe, Family bagh and Talao paal; evening outing place and boating in the lake. Campfire and dinner.
In the forest reserve of Seem ka Magra a day outing, lunch at Chaat ki Kuie.
Market: Visit to local handicafts, articians.
Train from Sardargarh to Goramghat. Return by 01:00 pm.
Folk dance :
Rajasthani Folk dance can be arranged with a day’s notice. Live Indian classical music during dinner on Fort rampart.
Roof top open terrace experience, the cuisine would be typical Mewari dishes.
Gypsy safari, Horse & Camel riding in village and wild.
When to Visit :
The best season to visit Sardargarh is from October to March.
Main Festivals :
Kartic Purnima, Deepawali, Christmas, New Year, Makar Sankranti & Holi.
TWO/THREE NIGHTS DESTINATION
• With five public areas including gardens & swimming pool. The vastness of the fort could take minimum one day to enjoy the stay at the fort.
• Guided tour of the historical for 2 to 2.30 hrs.
• Village excursion to remote tribes Gypsies 2 to 3 hrs.
• Night wild life safari by Gypsies 2 to 2.30 hrs.
• Spotting wild animals by powerful spot light-Animal such as Panther, Wolf, Hyenas, Wild Deer are some of the animals that are spotted.
• Local Train ride into the Aravallis a day excursion. An adventurous ride with the locals into the Aravalli ranges through old tunnels from the time of the British Raj, Feeding monkeys, Visit to temples. Return to the hotel by Gypsy pickup. Water/Cola/Tea is served.
Exclusive Arrangements for you for the following with a day’s notice
• Ayurvedic Massages
• Yoga classes
• Indian Cooking Tips
• Mehndi rachana
• Horse riding
• Camel riding
Travel Articles1. Advantages Of Utilizing Car Rental Service In Bhubaneswar
Author: Ori Cab
2. Get The Best Travel Experience With The Car
Author: Ori Cab
3. Best Luxury Hotels & Resorts In Nashik
Author: Soma Vine Village
4. The Slow Walk To The Aisle Celebrated Well With Limo Rental Atlanta
Author: Limo Rental Atlanta
5. Get Best Trekking Experience With Affordable Langtang Trek Tour
Author: Frolic Adventure
6. Easy Wedding Shuttle Service Via Charter Bus Rental In San Diego
Author: Hire Charter Bus
7. Visiting The Highly Crowded Place In The World
Author: ponting brown
8. Cheap Limo Service With High Wedding Quality Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
9. The Ultimate Reward: Super Bowl Tickets And A Dallas Coach Bus
Author: Jimmy Diesl
10. Making The Most Out Of Cairo Day Tours
Author: Ahmed Samir
11. Horsley Hills A Pleasant Climate
12. Taxi In Dehradun, Car On Rent Dehradun
13. High-end Destination Wedding Facilitation In Dc Via Charter Bus
14. Hire | Rental | Hire Services - Anythingforhire
Author: Anything For Hire
15. Regional Adventures Near Monte Vista, Colorado
Author: Mike Suthar