ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Wearable Gadgets That’ll Keep A Check When You Gain That Extra Calorie
Total Articles: 76
The idea of using your smartphones and health apps to monitor your workout sessions can be a really easy method. It is now new and very much into the trend. However, there are other gadgets which you can pair up with your smart-phones for better results. Together it will help you to stay fit and healthy. Listed below are some popular gadgets that will help you to stay healthy and fit.
Garmin Vivosmart 3: It offers automatic rep count when you’re sweating out in the gym. It is able to measure curls, press ups and presses when you jump into strength training.
Atlast Wristband 2: It can detect motion on three axes and measures it against exercise fingerprints in order to determine what type of physical activity you are doing. It learns new exercises by analyzing your motion. It will count your reps, measure your heartbeat and won’t let you get away with poor form.
Halo Sport– These fitness headphones use neurostimulation to help you train more effectively and also soothes you by playing music. The halo sport stimulates your motor cortex for 20 minutes during athletic training, increasing the excitability of motor neurons. Wearing the headphones during your toughest, highest quality workouts has the potential to accelerate gains in strength, explosiveness and endurance.
Fitbit Blaze: With an incredible mobile app and top-shelf motion detection, it is attractive as well as versatile. The Fitbit blaze combines power, looks, and convenience into one incredible package.
Samsung Gear Fit 2: it has a GPS, a display, storage for music all packed in a stellar fitness band. In addition this, it has some smartwatch features that makes it a top choice when choosing fitness gears.
Help yourself with these top 5 fitness gadgets when you hit the gym to stand out from the ever-increasing mob of cheap, crappy, ugly fitness trackers.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. Height Expert Kit – Remedy For Your Height Problems
Author: Expert Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd.
2. Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Cure Ocd By Visiting Doctor Satyakant Trivedi In Bhopal
Author: Satyakant Trivedi
4. How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free Aug
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
5. Physiotherapy Helps In Recuperating From An Injury And Lead A Healthy Life
Author: Holly Coane
6. Amazing Weight Loss With Fat Burning Supplements - Crazy, But It Works
Author: Rishabh Singh
7. Chinese Acupuncture For Pcos Treatment
Author: Seth Aslatt
8. What Should Women Wear To The Gym?
Author: Dan Keegan
9. Tips To Find The Best Physio For You
Author: Mack Taylor
11. These 7 Fruits Can Help You In Losing Weight
Author: Maria Taylor
12. Natural Way To Detox Center And Wellness Retreats
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Iifem Opening Up New Horizons In Fitness Education In India
14. Important Services Provided By Health Products Manufacturers
15. Best Yoga Training Centre In Mysore: Yogadarshanam