ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Wearable Gadgets That’ll Keep A Check When You Gain That Extra Calorie
Total Articles: 62
The idea of using your smartphones and health apps to monitor your workout sessions can be a really easy method. It is now new and very much into the trend. However, there are other gadgets which you can pair up with your smart-phones for better results. Together it will help you to stay fit and healthy. Listed below are some popular gadgets that will help you to stay healthy and fit.
Garmin Vivosmart 3: It offers automatic rep count when you’re sweating out in the gym. It is able to measure curls, press ups and presses when you jump into strength training.
Atlast Wristband 2: It can detect motion on three axes and measures it against exercise fingerprints in order to determine what type of physical activity you are doing. It learns new exercises by analyzing your motion. It will count your reps, measure your heartbeat and won’t let you get away with poor form.
Halo Sport– These fitness headphones use neurostimulation to help you train more effectively and also soothes you by playing music. The halo sport stimulates your motor cortex for 20 minutes during athletic training, increasing the excitability of motor neurons. Wearing the headphones during your toughest, highest quality workouts has the potential to accelerate gains in strength, explosiveness and endurance.
Fitbit Blaze: With an incredible mobile app and top-shelf motion detection, it is attractive as well as versatile. The Fitbit blaze combines power, looks, and convenience into one incredible package.
Samsung Gear Fit 2: it has a GPS, a display, storage for music all packed in a stellar fitness band. In addition this, it has some smartwatch features that makes it a top choice when choosing fitness gears.
Help yourself with these top 5 fitness gadgets when you hit the gym to stand out from the ever-increasing mob of cheap, crappy, ugly fitness trackers.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. The Secrets Of Bruhana Nasyam Therapy In India
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
2. Know Effective Ways To Reduce Weight The Healthy Way
Author: Owen Jones
3. Let Herbs Cure Your Soul And Body From The Core, Stay Safe And Healthy
Author: Seth Aslatt
4. Ideas On How To Give A Kick Start To Your Pole Dancing Business
Author: Spencer Holden
5. Things The Media Hasn't Told You About Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Author: Dave Woods
6. Find The Digital Camera For You If You Are A Beginner
Author: Fiona Lee
7. Valuable Tips For Wearing Coloured Contact Lens
Author: Aasim Rahman
8. Shopping For Fitness Clothing – Becoming A Fitness Apparel Brand Ambassador
Author: Henry Vongxay
9. The Healing Property Of Professionally Imparted Massage Is Unending
Author: Leona Miller
10. Get A Fit Body At Top Gym In Charlotte
Author: Justin James
11. Balance Board Workout - Have Fun While Getting Fit!
Author: Erik Olsen
12. The Ultimate Guide Of Pradhanama Nasya Therapy
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
13. Best Strength Training Machines For Women
14. Can Yoga Heal A Broken Heart?
Author: Louise Franklin
15. Relief Through Yoga Within The Face Of The Opioid Epidemic
Author: Carolyn Case