ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Wearable Gadgets That’ll Keep A Check When You Gain That Extra Calorie
Total Articles: 47
The idea of using your smartphones and health apps to monitor your workout sessions can be a really easy method. It is now new and very much into the trend. However, there are other gadgets which you can pair up with your smart-phones for better results. Together it will help you to stay fit and healthy. Listed below are some popular gadgets that will help you to stay healthy and fit.
Garmin Vivosmart 3: It offers automatic rep count when you’re sweating out in the gym. It is able to measure curls, press ups and presses when you jump into strength training.
Atlast Wristband 2: It can detect motion on three axes and measures it against exercise fingerprints in order to determine what type of physical activity you are doing. It learns new exercises by analyzing your motion. It will count your reps, measure your heartbeat and won’t let you get away with poor form.
Halo Sport– These fitness headphones use neurostimulation to help you train more effectively and also soothes you by playing music. The halo sport stimulates your motor cortex for 20 minutes during athletic training, increasing the excitability of motor neurons. Wearing the headphones during your toughest, highest quality workouts has the potential to accelerate gains in strength, explosiveness and endurance.
Fitbit Blaze: With an incredible mobile app and top-shelf motion detection, it is attractive as well as versatile. The Fitbit blaze combines power, looks, and convenience into one incredible package.
Samsung Gear Fit 2: it has a GPS, a display, storage for music all packed in a stellar fitness band. In addition this, it has some smartwatch features that makes it a top choice when choosing fitness gears.
Help yourself with these top 5 fitness gadgets when you hit the gym to stand out from the ever-increasing mob of cheap, crappy, ugly fitness trackers.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Fitness Articles1. Xeloda 500 Mg
2. Use Best Fitness Tracker, Fitness Band While Doing Fitness Activities
Author: Tanjni Pache
3. 6 Amazing Reasons To Get A Cross Trainer
Author: Nathan Crowley
4. New Mom’s Workout Regime
5. The Populace Is Facing Serious Problem With Obesity And Needs To Look Into It
Author: Ben Nixon
6. Pose Of The Month: Bhujangasana
Author: Louise Franklin
7. Meditation On The Go: Breathe, Pause, Notice
Author: Teresa Hazzard
8. Yin Yoga: A Yoga Observe Every Athlete Ought To Adopt
Author: Carolyn Case
9. Water And Yoga: However And When To Hydrate
Author: Katherine Austin
10. Master The Art Of Lifting Your Body Above Ground With The Help Of A Pole
Author: Spencer Holden
11. How To Use Yoga To Accomplish Your New Year’s Resolutions
Author: Ruth Golden
12. 3 Physical Rehabilitation Tips To Minimize Pain In The Back
Author: Jordan Smith
13. Natural Treatment To Ensure Family’s Robust Health
Author: Maria Gini
14. Why Yoga Teacher Training In Thailand?
Author: Yoga Retreat in Thailand
15. Knowing These Secrets Will Make Your Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Look Amazing
Author: Dave Woods