ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Fix “webroot Unable To Update” Error?
Total Articles: 35
Webroot is a well-renowned name amongst top cybersecurity solution and threat intelligent service providers. The private American company offers a number of security solutions to meet the needs of both home and consumer PCs. With Webroot on your computer system, you can get cloud-based protection that protects your system from being infected. Webroot antivirus also fights with the viruses like Ransomware that steals your confidential information and temporarily locks your computer system in order to make you pay them huge bucks in order to get the access back.
For consumers, Webroot offers simple and affordable security solutions that protect Mac computers, Windows PCs and mobile phones as well. On the other hand, for businesses you get security solutions with multi-vector protection for endpoints and networks along with the cloud-based threat intelligent services. Webroot keeps on launching different updates to make sure that the security standards are up-to-date and good enough to fight with the all kinds of viruses, phishing scams and other online threats.
If you have Webroot installed on your device, then it is necessary to update it whenever there is one available. Don’t worry; you need not to check it manually as Webroot will send you a notification for the same automatically. All you need to do is:
Go to Settings
Go to Updates
Press Check for Updates
This will redirect you to a page showing if an update is available or not. If it is available, you will see a button labeled as “Install free updates”. Click it to start downloading the latest updates. The entire process of updating seems quite easy; but there are users facing an issue in updating the Webroot cybersecurity installed on their device. The error displays a message “Webroot Cannot Be Updated at This Time”. If the same error is troubling you, then the below mentioned troubleshooting steps can do wonders for you:
Open Webroot and visit Settings
In the Basic Configuration tab, make sure there you have enabled the check box in front of “Automatically download and apply updates”
If not, do it right away and try installing the updates now!
If the aforementioned solution doesn’t works in your favor, then simply un-install the Webroot and install it again using the same activation key or product key. Now, try to update it again. There may be a possibility that any other antivirus or security solution installed on your system is causing this issue. So, it is recommended to uninstall that security software that is raising a conflict. Try installing the updates again. While trying to update the Webroot, make sure your system has enough space along with a good internet connection. If you still facing this issue, then contact Webroot customer support team and get the issue fixed immediately.
Hope the information was helpful!
Computers Articles1. Mcafee Activate
Author: alex jhones
2. Why Moving Software Had Been So Popular Till Now?
Author: sawati rawat
3. Make Complex Information Eye-catching With Infographic Designer
4. How To View Yahoo Messenger Conversation History
Author: Yahoo Support Number
5. How To Configure Yahoo Mail In Outlook?
Author: Yahoo Support Phone Number
6. How To Troubleshoot Printer Problems
Author: Hp Printer Support, Hp Printer Technical Support,
7. How Does Co2 Laser For Acrylic Work In Engraving Beautiful Designs
Author: Rob Hibbs
8. Scada System For Pc Touch Screen – Can Be The Most Productive Combination!
Author: Archer Finch
9. Free Scada – Scada Software That Connect With More Devices!
Author: Archer Finch
10. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
11. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
12. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
13. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
14. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
15. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address