ALL >> Health >> View Article
Could Frequent Self-pleasuring Improve Overall Health?
Total Articles: 1287
Lots of men wonder whether their self-pleasuring habits are "normal" or "typical," whether they self-stimulate multiple times daily or practically never. And many men also wonder if their rate of self-pleasuring might have any effect on their sensual or male organ health - or even their general overall well-being, for that matter. A recent survey might provide some insight in these areas - although the survey comes with a couple of qualifications.
The specific study is the second annual "United State(s) of Self-pleasuring" survey, which was unveiled on September 22, 2017. The survey fielded responses from 1200 adults in America, ages 18-74.
The study was produced by a sensual toy manufacturer, and that’s the reason for one qualification about the results. There may be a bias in terms of study design or results. And there may also be a bias in terms of respondents; those who participated may be more inclined to self-gratify than those who did not. And finally, the information is self-reported, so there may be a bias in terms of the final degree of accuracy.
However, with those qualifications in mind, the study still came up with some interesting results.
Among the results of the survey are the following:
- 42% of all respondents self-stimulate at least once a week.
- 20% of respondents self-pleasure 4 or more times each week.
- 57% of those in a relationship have discussed self-pleasuring with their partner.
- 32% have talked about self-pleasuring with a friend.
- 47% of respondents recommend self-stimulating before a first date.
- Those who self-gratify at least 4 times a week average about 19 minutes per each self-pleasuring session (as opposed to 13 minutes for those who self-gratify less frequently.)
- Interestingly, those who self-fondle at least 4 times a week are 13% more likely to have a gym membership, and 41% of them work out at least 4 days a week. They also are 8% more likely to be employed.
As mentioned, the results may be skewed, but it’s still worth looking at some possible reasons that explain the numbers. For example, there seems to be a correlation in the study between frequent self-pleasuring and general physical health (as evidenced by the stats regarding working out). One possible explanation could be that some people who self-pleasure frequently do so because they have a healthy sense of comfort with their sensual being that corresponds with a healthy sense of comfort about their body in general, and which may cause them to want to take steps to keep their body in good physical shape.
Or it could be a "reverse" kind of reason. For example, working out tends to increase testosterone, which in turn tends to increase sensual drive. So it may be that the fact that these men are working out frequently encourages them to self-gratify frequently.
Regular seed release (whether via self-pleasuring or partner sensual activity) has been shown to have long term positive consequences in terms of prostate health. And self-pleasuring is a great way to help relieve stress. Stress is a major negative impactor on overall health. Assuming that many men self-fondle near bedtime, this can also be a way to ensure a better night’s sleep, which has positive health implications as well.
In general, self-pleasuring does indeed provide one avenue to help improve general health, as well as male organ health. For the latter, men should also daily use a superior male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . The best options will include a range of vitamins, ideally including A, B5, C, D and E, which will benefit from the topical application in crème form. It’s wise to also find a crème that additionally includes L-arginine, an amino acid which can play a big role in helping to keep manhood blood vessels open for increased flow.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender