ALL >> Health >> View Article
Could Frequent Self-pleasuring Improve Overall Health?
Total Articles: 1138
Lots of men wonder whether their self-pleasuring habits are "normal" or "typical," whether they self-stimulate multiple times daily or practically never. And many men also wonder if their rate of self-pleasuring might have any effect on their sensual or male organ health - or even their general overall well-being, for that matter. A recent survey might provide some insight in these areas - although the survey comes with a couple of qualifications.
The specific study is the second annual "United State(s) of Self-pleasuring" survey, which was unveiled on September 22, 2017. The survey fielded responses from 1200 adults in America, ages 18-74.
The study was produced by a sensual toy manufacturer, and that’s the reason for one qualification about the results. There may be a bias in terms of study design or results. And there may also be a bias in terms of respondents; those who participated may be more inclined to self-gratify than those who did not. And finally, the information is self-reported, so there may be a bias in terms of the final degree of accuracy.
However, with those qualifications in mind, the study still came up with some interesting results.
Among the results of the survey are the following:
- 42% of all respondents self-stimulate at least once a week.
- 20% of respondents self-pleasure 4 or more times each week.
- 57% of those in a relationship have discussed self-pleasuring with their partner.
- 32% have talked about self-pleasuring with a friend.
- 47% of respondents recommend self-stimulating before a first date.
- Those who self-gratify at least 4 times a week average about 19 minutes per each self-pleasuring session (as opposed to 13 minutes for those who self-gratify less frequently.)
- Interestingly, those who self-fondle at least 4 times a week are 13% more likely to have a gym membership, and 41% of them work out at least 4 days a week. They also are 8% more likely to be employed.
As mentioned, the results may be skewed, but it’s still worth looking at some possible reasons that explain the numbers. For example, there seems to be a correlation in the study between frequent self-pleasuring and general physical health (as evidenced by the stats regarding working out). One possible explanation could be that some people who self-pleasure frequently do so because they have a healthy sense of comfort with their sensual being that corresponds with a healthy sense of comfort about their body in general, and which may cause them to want to take steps to keep their body in good physical shape.
Or it could be a "reverse" kind of reason. For example, working out tends to increase testosterone, which in turn tends to increase sensual drive. So it may be that the fact that these men are working out frequently encourages them to self-gratify frequently.
Regular seed release (whether via self-pleasuring or partner sensual activity) has been shown to have long term positive consequences in terms of prostate health. And self-pleasuring is a great way to help relieve stress. Stress is a major negative impactor on overall health. Assuming that many men self-fondle near bedtime, this can also be a way to ensure a better night’s sleep, which has positive health implications as well.
In general, self-pleasuring does indeed provide one avenue to help improve general health, as well as male organ health. For the latter, men should also daily use a superior male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . The best options will include a range of vitamins, ideally including A, B5, C, D and E, which will benefit from the topical application in crème form. It’s wise to also find a crème that additionally includes L-arginine, an amino acid which can play a big role in helping to keep manhood blood vessels open for increased flow.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal