ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
A To Z About Web Development Outsourcing
Total Articles: 1
There are not hundreds and thousands but multi-millions of people who are engrossed in making their living with some sort of online work. Most of the people are in the field of website design and development. It is one of the most difficult tasks to find a suitable freelancer and it’s that difficult that shooting a fish in a barrel.
The ideal freelancer is intuitive, responsible and communicative who delivers work on a periodic interval. The one thing is great about freelancers is there are plenty out there all you need is to sort out those people whom you require.
Luckily, this topic will cover everything about web development and would also help you guide where you can find efficient freelancers, which are one of the basic things for outsourcing web development tasks.
Finding High-Quality Freelance Developers
Just knowing where to find the best freelancers will not work unless or until you know how to identify the persons of use. There are a few points which you should always keep in mind before searching for the best freelancer. These are as follows -
1. Choose according to a platform - mostly expert freelancers don’t waste their time using the platform like Fiverr because they are confident and aware of their talents. So, your expert may vary from platform to platform may be one is good on one platform but worse in other.
2. Always take the sample before hiring - this one of the best things to do almost every company or individual take work sample from the freelancer before hiring. The candidates with samples and work example are just like the bonus.
3. Hire them on the contract basis - you should make contracts for the short period with the freelancer at first before hiring them permanently. This would help you to judge and see how well he or she would be able to perform.
4. Establish deadlines - you should give your freelancer proper time to complete the task, but it should be completed in that specific time frame or else it would be a loss. Make sure the time provided is not very less else the quality of work may suffer. It should always be kept in mind that the pay-out must be more than handsome as the expert freelancers don’t work for less and they would certainly quit. So, pay-out and time both are important; the rate must be satisfactory to both the employer and employee for a smooth working.
5. Answer emails – it is very essential that you respond to question and emails which are been delivered to you. So, that your freelancers should know that you also expect a timely response as they are given. It’s not necessary that you use email it can be some other form of communication on which, you both have mutually agreed. Apart from this, you can find the best freelancers if you are consistently communicating on a regular basis.
E-commerce Market and Forecasts and predicting the market
E-commerce and website development as well as management has become the world huge segment of the total world economy over the last ten years. There are large retailers like eBay and Amazon, as well as there are other small market players, there market share and profit turnovers are increasing year after year. It is estimated by the global retail e-commerce sales that e-commerce will continue to rise over the span of next ten years.
Therefore, a lot of business enter the e-commerce almost every day. The companies which have their e-commerce existing website also seek solutions for the betterment of their website which enhances their productivity. The technology not only helps you in simply selling of goods and other services but also enables you to know what your customer wants. It gives you the overall edge in every field of business today.
How to build an e-commerce website?
The first step, in the development process, is to choose a programming language. There are many options available from which one can choose. PHP, Java, Ruby, Python, Asp.Net and C#, in fact, anyone of them would do the job just fine. Some may believe that Ruby on rails can be one of the perfect choices for e-commerce development. Let’s discuss it why.
It is said that RoR is one the most reliable and efficient frameworks to build efficient apps. Today, more than 850,000 website uses Ruby on Rails and it is one of the most commonly used platforms in e-commerce. Some common and big giant’s website which is using Ruby on Rails is as follows - Airbnb, Shopify and yellow pages. Many emerging e-commerce websites also use these technologies.
Apart from it, you can choose other language or technologies depending on your need. You can almost choose any platform but you have to keep in mind a few of the things which are the basic of everything. The given below features are necessary for a good website.
1. Speed - You should always choose a platform that provides greater speed than any other platform. It should almost take no time in things like authentication, form submission and payment methods. It should always be more automated which helps the developer to save time and focus on real problems. This would help you in overall rating and work of the website.
2. Reliability - The platform which you choose must be very reliable and has automated testing procedure to ensure that everything works well and in the way, they are design and implemented. This makes the website may be more reliable and efficient. This is one of the critical need of the commerce where money transactions and other things should always be on the track.
3. Flexibility - It should be kept in mind that the chosen platform must meet the amends of the future and is future compatible. It should work well with the emerging technologies and easily can be coded if any change has to be made. The platform should be highly agile that it can support any future modification in upcoming years. It should have the feature to integrate various apps and other third-party services.
4. Cost-effectiveness - The platform or programming language which you choose must have space for prototyping. It should have auto checking features to check the feasibility of an e-commerce website. If the development is easier and effective it also reduces the overall cost and also has low technical debt.
The main aim of choosing a reliable and efficient platform with a respective programming language is that it supports the majority of the feature. The feature might come in handy for not only a specific business but for all the business. If the platform is good, it enables you to have the support of many customized apps and plugins which increases the overall productivity of the website.
How to manage an outsourced development team?
It is one of the efficient ways these days to use the outsource development team for the management of the website. The easiest way to know whether you are doing the right thing or not is to ask another person who has hired an outsourced team of professionals or you can just rely on the reviews. You can google for the specialized freelancer companies on specific technologies. There are some websites which might get the job done for you like Up work or Freelance.
Here are some things you should be aware of before hiring an outsourcing team or company -
1. Portfolio -You should ask the freelancers for their portfolio which will certainly include their past work experience and the type of previous projects on which they had worked.
2. Reference-Look for various reviews and testimony given by the previous clients, e.g. many freelance websites allow comment and review options. This might come handy in knowing about the freelancer team or individual.
3. Honesty - It is one of the basic features which would be there for everything. If your freelancer is like overpromising and under delivering then you might need to change the freelancer. It is also recommended to stay away from freelancers which are cheesy and say what you need to hear. It is always suggested to look for the partner who is realistic and insists on schedule delivery of the work.
4. Negation - You should be very specific about your needs and expectations. Discuss all the collaboration terms, which should include development plan, payment terms, reporting rules as well as a more talkative approach on project management.
5. Confidentiality - This one of the essential and key components required and a contract is also placed on it. If your business is unique then this is the most important need for you as you don’t want your competitors to know about business formula. It is always recommended to have a confidentiality agreement signed with the development company or freelancer individual.
Just like any other business outsourcing e-commerce development can be challenging. It does require attention, planning and continuous monitoring of the traffic and on the basis of that many enhancements will be done. Hopefully, this article would assist you on the path to success
Web Design Articles1. Android App Development Company In Indore
Author: Nikhil Bhandari
2. Time To Redesign Your Website
Author: Hvantage Technologies
3. Ux / Ui Design Company In Chennai - Wings.design
4. Top 5 Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Sales And Leads
Author: john hob
5. Benefits Of A Responsive Website Design
Author: Mars web
6. Hire Professionals To Develop Your Website
Author: steve robert
7. Skills Required To Be Proficient Website Designers
Author: Snehal Desai
8. What To Choose First For Business:mobile App Or Website?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
9. Custom Designed Websites & The Benefits Are Simple Endless
Author: David Halpin
10. Learn Important Steps To Create A Website For Multi-lingual Audiences
Author: Hemant Jadhav
11. Analysis Of New Changes In Google Search Console By Best Seo Company In Udaipur
Author: raj singh
12. Required Knowledge For Ui Designing And Ui Advancement
Author: Infocampus logics Pvt Ltd
13. Web Design Company For Ecommerce
Author: Mars Web
14. 20 Website Design Requirements
Author: Lake mary
15. 3 Devices Each Ui Designer Ought To Utilize
Author: Infocampus logics Pvt Ltd