ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Indian Wedding Card Design: Unravelling Stories Of Union Of Two Loving Hearts
Total Articles: 16
Indian weddings have always been the most elaborate occasions demanding attention globally. With all shine and glamour, they are bound to etch a mark for not only the couple but also the enthusiastic participants in it.
The Indian wedding invitations are the preliminary steps that forward us to the grand event off the wedding celebrations. Embracing in its patterns the best of the Indian spirits, the Indian wedding invitation designs often steal the attention of many recipients. Their chic shine and glamorous representations often demand the appreciating glances.
Considering the fact that the Indian wedding cards are the prime communicators of your tastes, often the families offer to prepare the cards in a manner that speaks of the Indian tradition to the core. When it comes to the Indian wedding card design, there is a plethora of features. To begin with, the patterns that marriage cards imbibe are themselves conversational in stating out the Indian spirit.
Most of the cards have the Kalamkari motifs; Jaipuri prints and other traditional Indian patterns often rule the designing platforms of the Indian invitations. When it comes to motifs, Indian never runs out of variety and the wedding invitations are true witnesses to the fact.
The Religious Appeal of the Indian Wedding Card Design
Be it a festival or a common ritual, every event in the journey of the Indian culture is strongly followed by religious instincts. The sacred tying of the matrimonial knot is also not an exception. Most of the wedding cards contain the images of Lord Ganesha, the holy God of luck and prosperity. Apart from that the scripts in the designs of the cards also hold holy shlokas or quotes from respective religious books to ensure the authenticity of the religious fervour.
There are some common images that are found in all the designs of the Indian wedding cards. In fact these designs have always been the evergreen companions of all Indian wedding invitations since eternity. The images of the union of two hands, the holy image of the knot or the gatbandhan, peacocks, the groom travelling by a horse are some of the conventional traditional Indian designs that have accompanied the Indian marriage invitations.
However with technology creeping into the territory, the designs of the Indian wedding invitations have now underwent the art of customization too. Customization according to personal dreams has made the Indian wedding cards attain a new degree of popularity.
Hello, this is Mangesh from New Delhi. I have been planning to incorporate some authentic Indian Wedding card design and Parekhcards.com has been of great help. With the appealing designs, they have indeed aided me to elevate my wedding memory beyond eternity!
Wedding Articles1. Turn To The Best To Buy Indian Wedding Invitation Online
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
2. Jeevanrahi Will Help You To Find Your Life Partner Online.
Author: we provide best and verfied groom and bride
3. Dos And Don'ts For Wedding Stage Decorations
Author: Syed Atif
4. Why Should You Hire A Wedding Planner?
Author: Flavia Luce
5. Stretch Tents - Perfect Shelter For Functions And Events
6. Top Things To Remember On Day Before Your Wedding
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
7. The New Designer Indian Wedding Invitations For All Who Want Exclusive Cards
Author: Krutika Sharma
8. Significance Of Floral Bouquets As Gifts And In Events
Author: Syed Atif
9. 5 Effective Ways To Reduce Your Guest List
10. Start Your New Journey With Mohan Vilaas
Author: ponting brown
11. Find Wedding Venues In The Usa: What To Choose An Indoor Or Outdoor Venue?
Author: World Class Wedding Venue
12. Hire A Wedding Planner To Capture All Your Cherished Moments
Author: Frost John
13. Leading Gay Wedding Planner Cape Town Can Plan Everything From A To Z To Make The Wedding Really Thr
Author: Lance Wickham
14. Imperative Benefits Of Professional Mandap Hire
15. How To Live A Happy Married Life